It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World comes on 21 December 2020

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh don't be so trivial. If you don't want your nonsense examined, then don't post it.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

If you don't want your nonsense examined, then don't post it.

The irony.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I guess all that Fluff is just nonsense that took Nasa by surprise. And don't worry about the sun getting wildly out of control or the temperature of the planet. Irony will be kicking you in the pants very soon for a long time.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

What are you on about with fluff?

But tell me. If the Sun does go "wildly out of control" (not that I'd call it exactly controlled anyway), what do you intend to do about it?

I'm concerned about the effects of climate but the end of the world...not so much.

edit on 8/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yep their already spraying the atmosphere to block the sun.. And to actually think last year I really believed they were hiding nibiru with those chemtrails..
I can't believe I was a nibiru guy looking back but oh well at least I'm aware of what's going on now.

P.S. Don't watch the news... They like to distract us from the real problems.
edit on 1-8-2013 by WhiteNite because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2013 by WhiteNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Then you're behind the times already.

One, Fluffy is the new area of intergalactic mass/energy. You know that ecliptic you're trying to deny.

Two, they're already starting to spend money to cover up the climate change. Soon you'll be whistling the same tune, that there really isn't any warmer climate. In fact you'll say it's getting colder. My bet.

Three, it's about getting right spiritually so that you don't get snuffed out in the next life.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteNite

I like the idea of nibiru, and there's plenty of dwarf stars out there. If there are any dwarfs in our solar system, I'd say its Jupiter and Saturn.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Oh. The interstellar fluff. The stuff we've been moving through for a few thousand years now.

You know that ecliptic you're trying to deny.
I see you didn't even bother to look it up.

Three, it's about getting right spiritually so that you don't get snuffed out in the next life.
Oh. Thanks. I guess.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Don't mention it (really).

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What about ISON, and the year 2014? That year sticks out for me as something possible and significant. Ison xmass time, I Son. Isaac Newton proved Keppler's law with it. But also its Ions. And wonder if they keep this world in a negative state trying to attract cosmic events? The shield are down. Magnetic shields I mean. At least there is a lot of odd things going relating, including an airport rebuilding its runways.

Maybe we're meant to really put out the kindness and stop dancing on the strings or the puppeteers reacting to everything!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That's a good point I hadn't considered with the name and Isaac newton. You know what? The most terrifying dream I had as a child over and over that would make me go into the next room and hide, do anything to avoid remembering the dream (impossible) was dreaming of two rocks coming down to earth. The first one was bigger but the second was smaller. Except they didn't hit. Even though they should've. I'm still trying to figure out the meaning, but then I wonder if it's because like the rock that exploded OVER russia, that it won't actually hit but just explode? Or maybe we'll get a near miss?

Anyway Jimi Hendrix had a vision of a huge rock coming our way. That's why they called him a rock star. But the record companies have tried to conceal that. Have you listened to Valleys of Neptune? Love that track, and some vids on youtube get the lyrics wrong. He talks of tsunamis etc.

I wasn't on here a few months ago, but was there any thread on here that covered that one Dr' Raymond? about the ELE asteroid?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I got sent stuff a while back on a super comet hitting earth. I also recall that planets knocked out of orbit can be comets. So one never knows what is going on.

If something were to hit or to come close with its tail. Or survive a passby of the sun, but its charge caused flares.

Even without a hit, if our grid goes down, what about the hundreds upon hundreds of world wide nuclear plants?

That is what I think of.

I don't like doom but one would be pretty foolish not to imagine possibilities. And then try to figure out the best spiritual defense against this, which to me is Love/Awareness/Positivity,and not reacting. But shaking the tree hard alot to see if they will shake out some answers they're hiding from us.

I will search for that song. I personally think he got his dreams from night time ufology experiences, people don't really realize the stuff that goes on when they sleep.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree completely. Not sure about UFOs though I've had some pretty lucid dreams where I know there's no way my brain could've produced such livid pictures on its own, heck I'm not even at artist.

But Jimi specifically requested that that album NOT be released until...guess when? Yeppers, 2012.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Look out East coast, but you're Gonna have a neighbor, A rebirth land... The praying Burning Sands. We know there were worlds So much older... And they shall rise, and Tell us much more the truth of man - I see visions of sleeping peaks Erupting... Releasing all hell that Will shake the Earth from end to end - And this ain't bad news, good news, Or any news... it's just the truth, Better save your souls while You can - Singing about the New Valleys Of the Sunrise... Rainbow clean, The world is gonna be... Singing about getting ready for the new tide... The Valleys of Neptune is arising.

Pretty classic reset button he is seeing, but first with some of the rising of ancient lands, such as Atlantis or maybe Mu.

We're either trying to avoid the reset, because that kind would be massive. Or, mitigate it, or navigate it in the right spiral form, something else. Every event that could happen, may not be planned from on high. If for example it were time for humanity to progress into the solar system again, not to be reset this time, to win progression, may be a different situation altogether. That may be why there is so much negativity bombarding us, to attempt to prevent that progression. I've had every scenario possible given to me, emailed to me, given in chats, sent in videos, from nasa things, to prophecy to past history to ufology to metaphysics and spiritual.

I want everyone freed in their minds and hearts from this programming and to be positive good, caring people which would change all the plans over our heads on every level. I see a future not a reset.

In my own contact, was told: Those who go to the front of the lineup, will be sent to the back. And in another contact discussed events that would only be allowed to wake people up, but it was in our hands.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
A lot of people make a good case for end times events around 2018-2019.
The state of Israel was created in 1948, some say add seventy years for a generation to reach 2018.
Alexander the Great entered Jerusalem 2300 years before 1967 when the prophet Daniel said the Temple would be reclaimed. You can also get to 1967 from the Babylonian destruction of the Temple plus Daniels 1260 and 1290. Some people think you should add 45 more years to get to Daniel's 1335 - that would be 2012. Add 7 years to get 2019.
Some think the Mayan end date of their 13-baktun Long Count on 12/21/2012 was the start of a new age... and suggest that any seven year tribulation (ending in December 2019) might be considered the first transitional years of the NEW world by the ancient Maya, even if considered the last transitional years of tribulation of our current world by the bible.
Jack van Impe says the average biblical generation lasted just under 52 years, and adds 52 to 1967 to get 2019.
Using 1967 (when Israel recaptured the Temple Mount and all of Jerusalem) as a starting point, those Israeli soldiers around age 18 would also (one 52 year generation after the recapture of the Temple Mount) be 70 years old (an alternative idea for the length of a generation) in 2019.
Isaac Newton is often misquoted as having predicted the end in 2060, but his 4500 pages of notes on Daniel and Revelations have many self-contradictory parts, and while one section focuses on 2060, another rules it out. But he was focused on the 21st century.
I'm most impressed with the ideas pointing to 2019 - but it would mean that any seven year tribulation either:
Gradually gets worse and worse and isn't (wasn't) "impressive" when it starts/started (if it started in 2012)
Spans across parts of seven calendar years (Hebrew ones? Modern ones?) but doesn't last 7 full years
Is only "tribulation" in its second half
or maybe
just doesn't happen at all - for 2019 to be right.
I looked up "end times 2019" and found more info that makes sense to me, including a book that:
mentions a seven year covenant (of peace for Israel and her enemies) to be renewed or strengthened by the antichrist, then broken halfway through the seven years. Kerry was nominated to be Secretary of State by Obama to focus on the Israeli/Palestinian "peace process" on 12/21/2012 - the same as the Mayan Calendar date. So the beginning years could be peaceful, with problems starting in 2016. June 6, 2016, in particular. Not only is this date the only "6-6-6" date during the tribulation (if it goes from 12/21/2012-12/21/2019) but it's 1260 days into the tribulation as Daniel described, and in the sky, the Morningstar (Venus=Lucifer/Antichrist) enters the altar of fire in the Temple (the sun) that day. Just search the words "end times 2019" if you want even more info on these theories.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Item

More Saturn than I can shake a stick at! For your reading pleasure and insight:

Jesus is Lucifer the Hidden Unicorn : Saturn-Pan, God of All Time. (ArtiFACT)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by muzzleflash
started on 8/17/2013 @ 09:12 AM

And it's from muzzleflash. I like this guy.

Happy reading.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I also recall that planets knocked out of orbit can be comets.

Uhm... no.

A comet is something that's basically house-to-apartment building sized. There's a very thin cloud of vaporized gases around it that can stretch thousands of miles, but the gas isn't even thick enough to breathe. It has no gravity (not enough to easily measure.)

A planet knocked out of its orbit is a planet. It's a billion times more massive and a billion times larger.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

Yes a planet out of orbit is not a comet. It is a rogue planet. Some say we have rogue black holes wandering around too. Crazy stuff

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Lunar-tic's

Moon is earths biggest threat every year earths satellite moves further away yes hardly noticeable too the human eye but the effects on earth will increase gradually. Causing extreme weather, earthquakes etc ...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Two light sources

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join