It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria crisis and America’s funeral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Fascinating article from PressTV today. Highlights:

America, at least publicly, seems destined to put its military might against Syria, notwithstanding the fact that America will have to arm and train terrorists it has been fighting for a decade, notwithstanding America will be risking a world war and notwithstanding the simple fact that every authority advises against this policy and the American people want no part of it.

American Policy Heads to the “Other Side of the Mirror”

Not all Jihadists come to Jordan and Turkey and, eventually enter Syria (and Iraq) as terrorists. Most come for the $3,000 cash payment to their families, for the $200 per month, for the food and, frankly, for the free cigarettes. Most don’t arrive as hardcore Jihadists or terrorists, in fact few do. Most, if not all, however, those who survive, will leave.

Insanity or Beyond Insanity?

To all but the mentally challenged, the Global War on Terror is an artificial construct, 90% false flag terror, 90% bank robbery, 90% “Hollywoodism.”

Domino Theory in Reverse

When Gaddafi was brutally murdered, the outline of what would continue was now unquestionable. Freedom was the last thing these revolutions would bring; this was clearly as “softening up” in preparation for what many now see a reestablishment of the Ottoman Empire. Syria and Iraq, both beleaguered by terrorist groups, Western backed, air support from the international psychopaths, Turkey and Israel, are going to be the dominos that bring the United States to its knees.

A Warning Anyone Could See

The Muslim Brotherhood is but another CIA “construct” from the Cold War days, one of several such as the Mujahedeen, ideological powerhouses to feed the wars on the periphery of the Soviet Union, Bosnia and Kosovo, Chechnya and Afghanistan.

Source

Most of these things I'm sure aren't surprising to us, but it's good to put everything into perspective once in awhile to remind us what mainstream doesn't.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

Sounds to me like the Iranian's are freaking out at the thought of their Syrian proxies loosing their grip.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Do you really think we are fighting a war on terror?

We are executing foreign leaders (and their regime) for trying to go off the dollar. Can't say I disagree with the strategy, but I do wish they wouldn't lie to us about it. We're not idiots.

Syria though, is not Afghanistan or Libya. The two other major world players, the only major challenges to the US, Russia and China, are not going to sit by if we go into Syria (and it's too late to try and go the covert route like we did in Libya).

No doubt Iran is next.

Trouble is, Russia and China (and basically all of BRICS) is wanting to go off the dollar too, and those same strategies won't work here. If anything, THIS could lead to WWIII.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Too late to go covert? there are hundreds of "operatives" in Aleppo
The entire Syrian fiasco has been covert.
edit on 27-6-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Sounds to me like the Iranian's are freaking out at the thought of their Syrian proxies loosing their grip.

They've stood by long enough, their army is strong enough now to attack and not just defend.

reply to post by Gazrok

Agreed, it's not news Syria remains 1 of the few left not controlled by Rothschild banking. (NK,Cuba,Iran,Syria are the only one's left I believe.)

edit on 27-6-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

I'm guessing you don't keep up to date with world news.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Do you really think we are fighting a war on terror?

We are executing foreign leaders (and their regime) for trying to go off the dollar. Can't say I disagree with the strategy, but I do wish they wouldn't lie to us about it. We're not idiots.

Syria though, is not Afghanistan or Libya. The two other major world players, the only major challenges to the US, Russia and China, are not going to sit by if we go into Syria (and it's too late to try and go the covert route like we did in Libya).

No doubt Iran is next.

Trouble is, Russia and China (and basically all of BRICS) is wanting to go off the dollar too, and those same strategies won't work here. If anything, THIS could lead to WWIII.

The US has applied the same strategy in Syria as it did in Libya. Obama was hesitant to help the rebels (terrorists) in Libya after the "spontaneous" uprising, fearing a fiasco. McCain was harassing him constantly until he gave in. Regime change was successful and McCain looked like a genius. McCain began harassing Obama after the "spontaneous" uprising in Syria. Obama gave in and applied the same strategy. Assad learned from Libya, and this strategy has failed.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
'Merica dangit.

Have to love our country...when countries try to do their own things, TPTB acts like a spoiled 4 year old brat and proceeds to oust STABLE regimes and put unstable strongmen in....

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Too late to go covert? there are hundreds of "operatives" in Aleppo
The entire Syrian fiasco has been covert.

No, it's been ATTEMPTED to be covert. Problem is, a trick may work the first time, but do the same trick in front of the same audience twice, and they tend to catch on.....

Assad learned from Libya, and this strategy has failed.

Exactly.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Syria news seems pretty light here lately.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hey Guys, What's going on in Syria right now is absolutely horrific. And there is much blame to go around as to why this is happening and who is responsible. The saddest thing is, we can' t stop the madness , but we can certainly help awaken people to the truths that the mainstream media are concealing at every angle. It's very sad times when your a hard working, educated individual who has a family, pays their bills etc.. can sit down at the dinner table after watching a BBC or CNN report on what's going on in Syria and be completely oblivious to the fact that the Obama administration does not care about the constitution, and sadly enough may be even more tyrannical than the Bush administration. If anything they are accelerating the timeline, and ruthlessly removing leader after leader that fails to become an American puppet. This is not new, it has been going on forever, and I'm terrified, that the United States may be in to deep at this point. I'm not naïve, and I know even if Obama is impeached ( highly unlikely) he is ultimately just a puppet for the elite who call the shots, and orchestrate wars for profit and complete monopoly and control all over the globe.
I'm terrified that the tensions and hatred globally are reaching a peak. I do not claim to know how this is all going to go down, I still have a long way to go to get in tune with what's happening, I'm new to all of this. But correct me if I'm wrong, but do you guys think If the States goes into Iran next, the Arab world, in conjunction with China and Russia will declare war on the united states, a war that could be nuclear?
I'm not sure exactly where I stand with Christianity, biblical prophecy is a perplexing topic , that is scary when you look at the book of revelation and current day affairs, but doesn't it say something about Gog and Magog marching towards Israel ( Many scholars believe Russia and China to be Gog and Magog)
I don't want to get off topic, I know Syria is the theme here. And we all know NATO is commiting atrocities in that country, and the US and Israel and paying terrorists to go in and unleash hell. I'm just worried that the world sees what's happening and will not stand by idly, the next country the US invades may be the last time they do so

new topics

top topics

join