It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg: If sparklers are legal, the terrorists will win

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Lol, right and those 72 are chosen from the other virgin males that blew themselves up..

It pays to read the fine print..

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

Why do the people not have him removed from office though? It seems if the majority of people did not want him there he could be removed from office some how.

Some of the states (and cities in this case) are just scary on the laws they have passed. I guess the federal government isn't much better though. The brave new world we are living in sucks.

Raist

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by GrandStrategy
Ever picked up a recently discarded sparkler by the wrong end? OUCH is all I can say

Ever picked up anything sharp by the wrong end? A Knife?
Stepped on a Nail??

Got too close to an Oven?
Stuck a fork in an electrical outlet?

Technology = the devil

I wasn't making the comment in support of the ban, I see how it came across that way, was just recounting the time I picked up a sparkler by the wrong end and wondered if anyone else had been stupid enough to do so

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well look at this.
www.kirotv.com...

The Fourth of July got off to an explosive start near Renton after King County Sheriff's deputies said a 26-year-old man set off an illegal sparkler bomb that severely injured him and shook the whole neighborhood.

It has started.

Raist

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

It's obvious.
They win a trip to Comic Con.
There's your virgins.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Beartracker16

Comic-Con is fun, but I don't think it's worth being exploded for.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherStacks

I was beginning to wonder if anyone was going to point that out...

Sad, but true.

Ah, homemade bombs... Memories. Sparklers, duct tape, and a small piece of pvc pipe. I wonder if it ever came down?

After twenty plus years it must have right? Though the last time we saw it that night, it was still going up at a rather healthy speed...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdyam
reply to post by Raist

Thank god the 64oz mega gulp is still available in NYC, at least the people will have a means of defending themselves from those sparkler toting terrorists that will be roaming the streets in search of people to scorch. The good citizens will just throw said mega gulp on the sparklers foiling their evil plans of spreading terror through death by sparkler.

Yes, but what if the terrorists have Big Gulps AND sparklers! OMG We're all doomed!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join