It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg: If sparklers are legal, the terrorists will win

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Has anyone ever asked WHAT the terrorists won?

I mean, is it like a new car or cash or a cruise somewhere?

WHAT DO THE TERRORISTS WIN?

A trophy?

A cookie?

A gold star?

What the %#$@ do the terrorists win??????

Ceramics? A home theatre system? A walk-on role in the next season of "The Walking Dead"?

What?
Do?
They?
Win?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
ridiculous!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Isn't mustard gas able to be made from two simple common household chemicals and it can kill people for several hundred yard for several weeks? How are sparklers a threat in comparison?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privateinquotations
reply to post by Aleister

Wasn't his soda ban overturned by the courts recently? Citing that he does not have the authority to do such a thing?
All banning something does is create more criminals anyway. Power tripping fool Bloomberg is. Vote this POS out of office NY!

So true. Banning something moves it "underground".

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

A trophy?

A cookie?

A gold star?

Ceramics? A home theatre system? A walk-on role in the next season of "The Walking Dead"?

What?
Do?
They?
Win?

The terrorists win when the US loses it's freedoms one by one. I guess that makes Bloomberg a terrorist?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekersRUS
The terrorists win when the US loses it's freedoms one by one. I guess that makes Bloomberg a terrorist?

Yes Bloomberg is the terrorist, anyone who takes away your freedom is a terrorist.... thus Bloomberg is the terrorist!

What now needs to happen is for some patriotic group to hunt down this Bloomberg terrorist and have a public flogging shoving sparklers up his @ss!!!

edit on 28-6-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

72 virgins, which doesn't seem like all that great a prize to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

A trophy?

A cookie?

A gold star?

What?
Do?
They?
Win?

I figured winning at scaring us stupid (literally) would be Top Prize. That's one hell of an achievement for psychological string-pulling.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They have won our freedom. Sparklers be damned.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Thank god the 64oz mega gulp is still available in NYC, at least the people will have a means of defending themselves from those sparkler toting terrorists that will be roaming the streets in search of people to scorch. The good citizens will just throw said mega gulp on the sparklers foiling their evil plans of spreading terror through death by sparkler.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Wow this is just crazy I really think there is something seriously wrong with that man. The only time fireworks are banned in Texas is when a county is experiencing a drought and the ban is only temporary. Never because the fear of terrorism.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBelieveInAliens

Originally posted by wondermost
I was sweeping some trash from underneath a metal table at work a couple of months ago and hit the underside just the right way to split my hand open requiring an emergency room visit, leaving with seven stitches.

Tables, they gotta go!
Ridiculous argument.

Ridiculous argument in a ridiculous discussion. Call me when the man is trying to outlaw something worth outlawing, like harmful chemicals in our drinking water.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Oooooh, brilliant answer!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If they win freedom and money dign me up. I want to be free and pay a few bills off.

If it is something like a new car or a bunch of virgins I will pass. I do not have the money for the outragious taxs on that stuff.

Raist

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If the terrorists "win" by having us lose our freedoms, then Bloomberg has to be (by definition) a terrorist!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Yes Bloomberg is the terrorist, anyone who takes away your freedom is a terrorist.... thus Bloomberg is the terrorist!

What now needs to happen is for some patriotic group to hunt down this Bloomberg terrorist and have a public flogging shoving sparklers up his @ss!!!

edit on 28-6-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

Very good!
Unfortunately, you have painted a mental picture for me that I don't want in my head.
edit on 29-6-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm so tired of this stale terrorism crap from these people.

The really tragic part is that all they have to do is show some pictures or videos and people will let them get away with it regardless of whether or not it's really necessary. And heaven forbid it actually happens once or twice like it did in Boston and all 300 million of us have to stop using pressure cookers. It's so transparently stupid. Obviously, there's risk involved in having freedom.
edit on 29-6-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Michael looks nice there with that tablecloth on his head. Was he having bbq or something?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by beezzer

Michael looks nice there with that tablecloth on his head. Was he having bbq or something?

Not a chance!

BBQ contains salt.

If Americans use salt, the terrorists win!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

he bought his last election it will take act oif god to get this lex luthor wannabe out of office. why he controls the city he controls the local media so new yorkers are really scrogged.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join