It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg: If sparklers are legal, the terrorists will win

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

How are the sparklers going to get from us to the terrorists ? Oh wait!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I can't wait to see the video of these jack-holes swat teaming a fireworks stand. On second thought, that might make me lose my lunch........

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This man must be the most paranoid creep ever. Hey let's ban knives, terrorists can use knives to kill ya.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceNLove123

How about rocks and sticks, too?

Heck, let's ban everything! Pretty much anything can be used as a weapon, right?
edit on 28-6-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: more text

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

reply to post by PeaceNLove123 How about rocks and sticks, too? Heck, let's ban everything! Pretty much anything can be used as a weapon, right?

If everything's legal, the terrorists will win!

edit on 28/6/13 by PeaceNLove123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ever picked up a recently discarded sparkler by the wrong end? OUCH is all I can say

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Heck, let's ban everything! Pretty much anything can be used as a weapon, right?

I'm sick of these people who want ban everything that can be considered remotely dangerous. Where are we supposed to draw the line? When I was nine I stabbed a bully through the hand with a sharp pencil, but the school didn't ban pencils, which surprises me because that was 1995 when this politically correct madness was starting to become popular.

Anyways, even if they were to ban sparklers being sold in the city, who's to say that people wouldn't just order them off the internet? Or go somewhere else to buy them? This one would be very difficult to keep in check.

Originally posted by bronto
No doubt Bloomjew ,will want to ban Iran from having sparklers ,if they do have sparklers, that's a good reason to blow the crap out of and invade Iran ,Palestinians must have sparklers too ,Sparklers of mass destruction must be banned [like the evil guns in yonkers ]before some jew burns his sacred fingers with them ,please donate towards this worthy cause

Go back to Stormfront.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

See this must be how it is for most all people like Bloomers. They're afraid of dying
because they know their going to

HELL!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The only way to be safe i suspect is to be naked and locked in a padded room. While the naked part might be kind of cool the padded room will be boring. But it it the only way to be safe.

What a sad world we live in when people are afraid to live.

Raist

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Bloomberg is such an idiot and an excellent example of liberalism run wild. If the man ever runs for president we had better vote this power mad buffoon down with extreme prejudice. He should be so convincingly beaten in the primaries that he decides to never run for public office again.

I think I would prefer to see Michelle Obama as president over this buffoon.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hmm, this was predicted too.

Next up, it actually happening?

People will overturn this right?? Puzzling.
edit on 28-6-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy
Ever picked up a recently discarded sparkler by the wrong end? OUCH is all I can say

Ever picked up anything sharp by the wrong end? A Knife?
Stepped on a Nail??

Got too close to an Oven?
Stuck a fork in an electrical outlet?

Technology = the devil

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
What is wrong with this man? Does anyone not see he is no longer (if he ever was) competent enough to hold his office?

Something is really wrong with him. He takes nanny-state to a whole new level. I don't understand why New York doesn't have a vote of no confidence in him. It's one thing after another with him. He's seriously whacked out ....

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If we're to follow all this nanny/police/security state nonsense to its logical conclusion the only way to make sure terrorists cant get us is to kill ourselves before they get a chance to.

Maybe in the next life I can drink a soda and burn a sparkler without drones spying on me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

I'm sick of these people who want ban everything that can be considered remotely dangerous. Where are we supposed to draw the line? When I was nine I stabbed a bully through the hand with a sharp pencil, but the school didn't ban pencils, which surprises me because that was 1995 when this politically correct madness was starting to become popular.

Anyways, even if they were to ban sparklers being sold in the city, who's to say that people wouldn't just order them off the internet? Or go somewhere else to buy them? This one would be very difficult to keep in check.

I know what you mean! Drives me bats. I am surprised as well that they didn't call for a pencil ban, especially considering the time frame! Ah, but give them time. They have to make guns evil first. Then it will be taxpayer funded laptops, and no paper, pencils, pens, etc allowed. They might even claim it's "for the environment". Crazy people like that don't know how to draw a line. They respect no boundaries, have no common sense, and no regard of any rights save their own.

As for the sparklers, yeah, that would happen. SAW such things happen, when bottle rockets were banned one place I lived as a kid. People would drive out of state for them.

I still can't fathom what this nutjob thinks is so "terroristic" about a sparkler!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
wow the amount of mental manipulation by elitists is getting rediculous, do these so called people not know were smarter than them?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist

What is wrong with this man? Does anyone not see he is no longer (if he ever was) competent enough to hold his office?

com/2013/06/26/bloomberg-if-sparklers-are-legal-the-terrorists-will-win/]dailycaller.com[/url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

Bloomberg is a nut job who wants to take away everything that is American. It's all about control baby.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
"The problem with Scotland is, it's full of Scots". - Braveheart

"The problem with America is, it's full of Americans" - ?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
These smiley paranoid idiots would deprive a kid of a water pistol.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
These smiley paranoid idiots would deprive a kid of a water pistol.

You aren't wrong! Kids in school have been in trouble over toy guns, "guns" shaped from food, etc. One SMALL girl was even punished for TALKING ABOUT a Hello Kitty Bubble gun she had AT HOME. Even some pastors have gone mad, talking of toy gun buybacks!

Apparently, insanity is a disease, and is spreading. Too few are immune.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join