It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something EVIL was in my Dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I just woke up from the most terrifying, adventurous dreams i've ever had. It's all blurry now but i'll try and recall what it was about.. At first there we're people picked in a line-up. I sense that it was for some kind of "game". I have no clue what this game was.. We started, and I told a couple people to "stick" with me, in order to survive this game.
This game was basically for all the people to spread out across the certain land zone and survive/escape the terrors of this world. At every corner or turn you had to be wary of the next evil creature. At different points in this dream i was differen't people running away from evil spirits and then right after falling into another hole/dungeon. It was honestly like the most surreal video game ive ever played. Anyways in between this point and another there was what seemed to be a universe of a date that i can't seem to recall. And I know this world, ive been there many times before.. but the memories only seem to pop up inside the dream itself. This world was created as a hell for people to adventure into... Well finnally last I contacted the "game maker". After doing many obsticles and facing many terrors I was reaching the limits of the game, I was on this cliff and i thought to my self "Witch, Can you somehow show me a line or border in which i cant cross? (at this time standing on a cliff), then underneath my feet an office type building was created over me and i was forced to walk forward cuz this giant organized hole was created behind me and stopped me from leaving, but then I met the guy himself standing in the room.

Now this "thing" was pure evil, I really think it was some kind of demon entering my dream, (I dont know why i was brave enough to call it out) He was so ugly, he had nasty sharp teeth and almost a glass protection case for his brain, his skin was green and slimy with deep red cracks, his eyes almost looked artificial, oblong and glass looking. He could read every thought in my mind. (which was proved to me when i summoned him through thought) But he acted like a human, though he was the world creator.. We talked, i asked him questions but always with a constant fear. And he could sense my fear but he kind of laughed it off in a sarcastic manner.
I thought to myself a few thoughts to test and he would repeat my words. Sometimes he would sense my fear and start to open his big gangling mouth and stick his tongue out.. Sometimes he would change shape into people I use to know, like this guy that i went to school with named cameron. Once he turned into his form I complimented him on being a genius to create such an amazing world, (and the ability to read thoughts ofcourse). He then changed into my cousin, and someone was calling me from upstairs. I thought to him "ill be right back". I came back and he was in his evil alien looking form again and we sat on the couch. I began to ask him a question, and he blabbled off about his parents or something.. I was so in awe of his terrifying look, when im sitting there listening to this thing speak. He could sense that those thoughts and other questions i had were basically making me ignore his conversation, he could sense that and was getting angry. I asked him during his speak "so what planet are you from?" He kind of got angry and still continued his conversation.
-Blanked out cant remember in between- Then at the end I had a thought..

How does this person know everything about me? Reads my thoughts, manifests into people
I have known. Tormenting me out of straight evil.. I really thought he was a devil. But at the same
time an other-dimensional alien. Then I thought something.. "The Witch is me".
Then i felt my skin with the deep cracks.. And I look over to a pure blue woman..

"she nods" in a not so caring manner.

Then I go "hug me". Then the woman in blue latched on to me. And I woke up.

Now i Really can't explain to you this complex and vast alternate dimension in which i call a dream.
It's so filled with details and insane happenings and situations.. I forgot 98% of EVERYTHING after i woke up.
But I KNOW ITS THERE! I get all these blurry images of me running through woods, and going through changing and shifting corridors of evil creatures. I dream of familiar places, Like the snowy river, or the old fort which was my cousins old house. I dream place ive been.. I dont know why but i feel like im the only person in the world to have these dreams and perceive them as "worlds". They say you can only dream about what you have seen, experienced, known, etc. But I have dreamed in futuristic city's where the skies are pink, and i fly around up into the depts of space where giant spirit creatures live.. I know i sound like a wacko but this is all true.

This world that i've been to millions of times where anything is possible.
I believe this place is where true evil lies.. In which you can't escape (well atleast this dream). I woke up literally believing that this "being" was Satan and i was in his hell.

Now this "evil" thing always knew where you we're and it used your fear as it's advantage.... Im still in shock over the whole thing. As it was the most surreal/disturbing experience ive ever witnessed in my life.
Because in the moment of dreams your convinced that "that reality" is the real thing. But once you
wake up.. Oh it's just a dream. But for that whole time of you dreaming "this is real".
Once you wake up.. you know.

Maybe that's how life is? We're convinced that if we perceiving and experiencing something with nothing else around us, then we believe that to be our constant reality. Only to be awoken into a deeper reality.

I just had to write this.. It's something I had to share. 99% of the insane details are left out due to my mind deleting all of the memories.. But man do i have some crazy dreams.. Explains why i sleep alot.

EDIT: I found this on a christian website:

Be Careful What You Wish For Black witches are well known for cursing people. Sending evil spirits after them like a pack of hell hounds. They have much less effect on someone who has a guardian angel who protects them. When those spirits can't expend that evil energy on the target person they return and take it out on the one who sent them. This is also known as black witchcraft. The secret is people who aren't even witches send out evil spirits upon others out of hate, sometimes this hate is unfounded and generated by their demon. There are Christians in churches who think they have the best of intentions who literally pray against their preachers sending demons after their teachers. People they should be praying for to lead them in the will of God but they are praying for bad things to happen to those people! What they should be aware of is God is keeping score.

Which is weird because i had summoned this being by saying "Witch, come here" or whatever.
And saying the whole dream was about evil spirits being sent to hunt a group of people.. Wow.
This just blew my mind.

www.dream-link.org...

edit on 27-6-2013 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Someone/Something on the astral plane made a good supper out of all the fear he made you feel.

That's all I can say, really.
edit on 27-6-2013 by StoicMystic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

What a great dream. Crazy how it plays on identity, the witch is you.

When schizophrenics get broken, there's a part of their own mind they no longer identify as themselves. That becomes the voices. So though it sounds creepy, I think realizing your were the witch, and giving yourself a hug is actually a healing thing to see in the dream. The eastern mystics talk about oneness with everything, which is all flowers and joy until you really think about what EVERYTHING includes: The bad news is you are the witch, but the good news is, you're also the angel, the unicorn, all the good things.

I've had similar dreams though, of being tied to the devil. Its an intense theme, facing the shadow within. It reminds me of A Wizard of Earthsea (book), where to be a good wizard you must first face this horrible being called your "shadow". So the whole process is a gate you pass through for wisdom and mastery.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

From my experience I had that I can relate towards your experience, that thing you feared was your "soul", the "witch" is the guide to the creator or rather a manifestation of the creator. My guide was a bright gold skinned being that didn't speak but showed me answers through images. I don't have the precise words to describe what I mean by soul but rather something that makes you uniquely you.

That is your full unrealized self id.

The next step is understanding to go along with knowledge or else depression occurs.

When I met my "soul" I thought it was a cosmic being of immense power, so much power I felt like I was buried under a lot of pressure. It only asked me one question, if I was ready to receive the power to change the world.
(Mine was blue like a flame combined with infinite darkness, there is no other way to explain it."

I told it no, not yet.
edit on 27-6-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

From my experience I had that I can relate towards your experience, that thing you feared was your "soul", the "witch" is the guide to the creator or rather a manifestation of the creator. My guide was a bright gold skinned being that didn't speak but showed me answers through images. I don't have the precise words to describe what I mean by soul but rather something that makes you uniquely you.

That is your full unrealized self id.

The next step is understanding to go along with knowledge or else depression occurs.

When I met my "soul" I thought it was a cosmic being of immense power, so much power I felt like I was buried under a lot of pressure. It only asked me one question, if I was ready to receive the power to change the world.
(Mine was blue like a flame combined with infinite darkness, there is no other way to explain it."

I told it no, not yet.
edit on 27-6-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

Wow, if that's my soul then I have alot of problems. The entity was wearing almost a cloak, he was bald with a a glass casing around his expose brain. He had deep ridges in his cheeks that you could see the inner flesh and muscle surrounded by a slimy green skin. His mouth would sometimes expose horrible looking sharp teeth. His nose small and eyes having a oblong translucent look, they looked like glass and whenever i would meet contact with them he would stair right into my soul. Being in his presense was just pure evil and scary.. maybe the reason I feared him is because I seen him as the creator of this scary world, and as soon as i knew his power i got scared. Out of all the evil "creatures" he was like the supreme overlord. He had full control over everything I did, and could read my thoughts. Those eyes... Man. Is seeing my "soul" suppost to be literal image of what my inner ID actually looks like? Or an interpretation skewed by my emotions/beliefs/ and fear of the unknown? I need to get to the bottom of this. Thanks for the input
edit on 27-6-2013 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tridentblue

What a great dream. Crazy how it plays on identity, the witch is you.

When schizophrenics get broken, there's a part of their own mind they no longer identify as themselves. That becomes the voices. So though it sounds creepy, I think realizing your were the witch, and giving yourself a hug is actually a healing thing to see in the dream. The eastern mystics talk about oneness with everything, which is all flowers and joy until you really think about what EVERYTHING includes: The bad news is you are the witch, but the good news is, you're also the angel, the unicorn, all the good things.

I've had similar dreams though, of being tied to the devil. Its an intense theme, facing the shadow within. It reminds me of A Wizard of Earthsea (book), where to be a good wizard you must first face this horrible being called your "shadow". So the whole process is a gate you pass through for wisdom and mastery.

Peace.

It's so amazing that a story that i don't even understand was manifested in my mind and when I say it to people like you it start's to make sense. My mind created something in which i didn't understand. I can't comprehend the mechanics of that "journey" i had this morning. It's like trying to imagine a different color. Even though it was a nightmare. I believe that it could have some deeper meaning then that. Thanks for your speculation.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Another thought just occurred. When I was a child I would always have night terrors about "witches"
literal witches, with the pointy black hat. It started when i was a child, I fell into a paralyzed state between sleep and waking life. I couldn't move my body and I just sensed this "witch" above me even though i couldn't see it, I was sleeping face down in my pillow. It was when I was 5 though. My parents still talk about it to this day and it's one of my oldest memories. Always nightmares about witches lol. I didn't actually see the witch in this state but for some reason to this day I thought there was a witch standing above me, Why did i think it was a witch? Did this evil tell me his name and I just always thought of him as the witch from the wizard of oz because i never got to see him lol? Now I finally met the evil following me in my dreams all these years.. I seen his face.

perhaps the witch is fear all in general?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If you can talk to the blue being again, try to ask it a question and try not to form language to describe what you're shown or told, just let it flow until the end when you must put it into words.

Ask it this question: What are humans.

If you get a specific answer or a confusing picture, please U2U me for a followup.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

Ask it this question: What are humans.

If you get a specific answer or a confusing picture, please U2U me for a followup.
Please oh please say why! Why that question, and why talk about it in U2U where the rest of us are not privy. What answer did YOU get when once you asked that question in a dream???

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Those that have lived in the dark for long can only whince when brought into direct light, they may take a step back to regain composure, or they may continue blinded and trudging along.

None were even ready, only stoked on by curiousity, with the leader or at least the one that walks first may try to take full credit for the first steps out into the world.

If I explained everything that I knew, your most likely conclusion were that I were mad, even if you did believe me there would be a shadow of a doubt for you. Until you experience something either similar to this dream or something even more spectacular in person there is no point in me sharing.

If you'd like to know more I hang about it chat because it's easier to let the ideas flow rather than on a static board.

OR we can U2U, if you set up a thread in a certain manner I may be compelled to post but only if it's within my area of curiousity or experience.

top topics

join