It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enbridge pipe protester facing charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We all remember BP's oil Holocaust in the Gulf of Mexico but here's another that happened roughly the same time but was way over shadowed by the gulf spill.This one was courtesy of a Canadian group called Enbridge and hit much closer to home for me.

You see I not only lived in the worst affected town AND was well acquainted with the man who entered the pipe and refused to leave for 10 hours!
The major break in the pipe occured right near an idyllic little town in Michigan called Marshall.Chris Wahmhoff was my chore provider for about a year until a couple months ago and is the OWS Kalamazoo spokesperson/organizers here.He and a few of his friends snuck onto Enbridge work site yesterday morning.
Chris thought it would make his birthday to make a statement and he did,lol.Before the police could evict the protesters Chris used his skateboard to enter the small pipe on his belly with 3 days of food and water so the was obviously in the works for awhile.
I have given him advice a few times over strategy,logistics and such being an old 70's protester back in the day and would have advised him AGAINST this for a couple of reasons.What would you people have advised if privy to prior knowledge?

www.woodtv.com...
edit on 27-6-2013 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jun 27 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: paragraphs

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That's great.I had to enter the URL manually because I cant cut/paste with this device.Working now.Only took me like 8 tries!

join