It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, Illuminati symbols appear during baseball game ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
let's see how long this pretence of civility lasts..

Satan comes from Hebrew meaning "opposer or adversary" as well as accuser. Okay, so you've made two dots (Satan and occult), but you have failed to make a connection between the two. Secrecy and occultism is not Satanic.

ah right.. so you'll go me one-better (opposer, adversary)
and i'll just repeat the same question ad hoc until a response - what is this thing maybe "slandering" and "opposing"?

..it certainly isn't shouting anything from the rooftops. (occult = hidden, OBSCURED)

..is the distinction maybe a little clearer now?

I don't care to understand unfounded paranoia. Ah, and the Albert Pike (mis)quote. Do you understand the message Pike was presenting here? He wasn't talking about hidden masters, but tempering action with wisdom, with law. You should have posted the rest of the paragraph.

righto .. well mine tells me "to be always ready to provide an answer" ...what were you saying about "not caring" just now? ...good choice of words
(from the abundance of the heart, the mouth does speak)

let's see... do i understand the pike message? ..well, am i even able, sir? ...apparently i am wandering in darkness and in need of the light?

..it's funny how you mention these "actions" (tempered with wisdom and law) when the bible simply explains "by the fruit we shall know them" ..i asked you specifically last time about "which deity" we are supposedly worshiping (and is it the same?) and you said nothing...

hidden masters, you say? whatever could that mean? (..been reading blavatsky lately?) ...maybe you're referring to that "blind force of the people" which must be "regulated by intellect" (etc) ...i can see how one might refer to all that as 'hidden masters'

you understand everything i am saying here.. you're just toying with me

i can go six-kinds-of-crazy on the rest of morals and dogma, would you really like me to?

Fear the Lord, but please, it's the not the Lord you're trying to make anyone fear here. You're trying to make people fear your scapegoats such as the Masons or Illuminati or NWO or whatever group you want to demonize. People who deny your ignorance and post facts and truth are despised by your kind.

c'mon man.. i expected more from someone like you..?
this is just.. too easy...

first of all, we could interchange fear and reverence as we like there.. the bible tells us to "test all things" and i've got the freedom to do that.. not like you, who "doesn't care to understand" (?)

secondly, blaming "masons" is like blaming the office-photocopier.. think about it

i don't demonize a "group" per se.. humans are flawed, that's why i'm not a member of any group that'd have me.. i just "demonize" the spiritual source of this all..

(if you give someone enough rope
) >> ah, ok.. so it all becomes clear now.. because last time i said your next response will clarify your position on this deity we apparently worship... if you are claiming "i spread fear and ignorance" you are impuning me AND the bible AND the "God" (because this is my reference material)

good job.

btw - didn't we already encounter this "moral" speedhump in another thread here? (Master Mason
PHA) ...the same problem all over again.. sitting down to dinner and refusing to respond to the knock on the door, remember?

ps: ...i musta missed the memo, because last i knew the lodge was still denying it has anything to do with "religion" (deity) ..clearly we have nothing left to say to one another? but we'll meet again, we always do..

edit on 9-7-2013 by UNIT76 because: sigh.. ok.. everything is "understandable", in-context, and so on.. now to have it all thrown back in my face

edit on 9-7-2013 by UNIT76 because: fixed a smiley that was lurking near a bracket...

there's also one last little thing in there i didn't comment on and will pull out if needed on the rainy day..
edit on 9-7-2013 by UNIT76 because: it doesn't rain... it pours

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76
..i asked you specifically last time about "which deity" we are supposedly worshiping (and is it the same?) and you said nothing...

Masons are not charged with belief in a 'deity' which is a supernatural being but are instead charged with belief in a Supreme Being which is wholly and totally different.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

I'll stay as civil as you treat me.

what is this thing maybe "slandering" and "opposing"?

The Will of God? I'm pretty sure there's a book on this.

..is the distinction maybe a little clearer now?

I see where you're trying to go, but it still falls in the realm of non sequitur, it just doesn't follow logic.

Keeping secrets and keeping things hidden doesn't make one in cahoots or bound to Satan just because you see his opposition to God as vague or hidden. Everyone keeps secrets, everyone hides something, and practices secrecy or occultism in some manner.

www.travelingtemplar.com...

"to be always ready to provide an answer"

Why would I try to change the minds that can't be changed? With many of those controlled by unfounded paranoia I'd have an easier time getting blood from a stone.

from the abundance of the heart, the mouth does speak

I'm not ashamed of anything I said. I'll stand by anything I've said.

let's see... do i understand the pike message? ..well, am i even able, sir? ...apparently i am wandering in darkness and in need of the light?

Well I have to question it when you did a cut-and-paste job. If you'd take into context the section header as well as the rest of the paragraph...and chapter you'd realize what he was talking about.

..it's funny how you mention these "actions" (tempered with wisdom and law) when the bible simply explains "by the fruit we shall know them"

And?

..i asked you specifically last time about "which deity" we are supposedly worshiping (and is it the same?) and you said nothing...

I missed it. In Freemasonry it leaves it up to each member to worship according to their faith and beliefs. My personal faith charges me to worship the God of the Bible, the God of Jacob, Isaac, and Jacob. Freemasonry, the Blue Lodge, never defines for its member what the higher power or god must be.

hidden masters, you say?

And now you're twisting my words. I said that Pike makes no mention of hidden masters. I was responding to your response to me. I was asking ParasuvO about what hidden masters he was referring to and you posted the Pike quote, so I made it known that Pike makes no mention of hidden masters.

..been reading blavatsky lately?

Nope. I've been reading things relevant to the Craft, particularly on the York Rite.

i can go six-kinds-of-crazy on the rest of morals and dogma, would you really like me to?

Sure. You're not the first to misquote Pike.

not like you, who "doesn't care to understand" (?)

You're misquoting me again. I said I didn't care to understand the paranoid. Why would anyone? I'd rather put forth my energies to more important uses and studies.

if you give someone enough rope

btw - didn't we already encounter this "moral" speedhump in another thread here? (Master Mason
PHA) ...the same problem all over again.. sitting down to dinner and refusing to respond to the knock on the door, remember?

Except that wasn't correct. Dinner is not equal to our meetings. If you had attempted to gain entry to just one of our dinners you would have been welcome, but if you tried to gain into a private meeting you would have been denied entry as you are not a member. It was attempted to dress up the rejection as if it was just a simple dinner you were denied entry from and were treated wrongly. It is deception you were working by.

i musta missed the memo, because last i knew the lodge was still denying it has anything to do with "religion" (deity)

The Lodge doesn't have anything to do with religion other than its members having some sort of faith in a higher power. I've never said otherwise.
edit on 9-7-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

I have an MLB TV subscription, so I was able to load this game and watched the entire half of the inning that this occurred in. The conversation that the two announcers were having revolved around the former player announcer and what he would do that was superstitious during his career. They were talking about how he would do some things to keep a streak going or to win a game. He had his computer hooked into the broadcast and brought up many visuals.

With that said, there is no doubt in my mind that he was looking at this on his computer and then it cut into the screen because he hit the button that allowed it to be broadcast, or the producers switched back to his machine when they were not supposed to. It was not blatantly thrown in during the game.

If you look closely, the spinning image behind all of the symbols in a major league baseball. This leads me to believe it is something from his machine and the other announcer really had no clue why it was there.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Anybody know what each of these symbols relate to which organization?

I see Free Mason symbol,
I see Knight Templar symbols

Of course the Illuminti symbol

But what are the other groups?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Augustus, you've said it all

I see where you're trying to go

as i said, sir, you understand where i'm coming from, you're just toying with me..
with respect, you still don't accept this whole 'knocking at the door' while dinner is being served thing..

it is one thing for a person to answer the door and say "go away, we're busy" (or you're not welcome) ..it is another thing to refuse to answer the door..

..if you're also looking for this "God", all i could say is noone can serve two masters..
but as you say (something about) 'giving info to those who aren't ready for it'
...any 'decision' is entirely up to you.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Was this post addressed to me or Ksig?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

They keep mixing us up. You'd think that whole "Reply To" function was rocket science or something.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
as (i) said in the other topic we clashed in,
"you all seem the same"
but thanks for not responding.
we do "understand" one another

regardless of how you'd like to "point out" an apparent inability to use the 'reply to' function
(like the discrepancy on the words; tenemants/tenats)

this is misdirection and grammar-nazi stuff.
obviously i'm just "bothering" you now
and am happy to leave the matter alone
people will see this interchange and make up their own minds
this is all i can hope for

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

I might be wrong, but looking at it it looks like the symbols of some secret societies, or may be all of them.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

It shows your lack of attention to detail.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I want to punch you in the face vertically, horizontally, and diagonally !

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm going to have to defer to Occam's Razor on this one.

I think calling "conspiracy" on this incident may be a bit premature. The notion of some Illuminati cell deciding that it would be lucrative to cast a "spell" or subliminally brainwash unsuspecting Milwaukee Brewer/Chicago Cub fans via some sort of sigilistic occultism is vapid at best. Although admittedly, I initially reacted with similar suspicions.

Far more likely explanations have been teased out by many of those who posted before myself. The graphic shown on the commercial seems to be quite similar to Vector art or a page from a Tattoo Book. These symbols all hold meaning (as symbols usually do) however they don't seem to be relayed in any coherent or related pattern (although this would lead some to believe its some sort of cipher, but I digress). I feel that it stands to reason to consider this a prank or hoax.

A bored media employee decided to stir the pot a bit and throws in a slide of vector art in place of a regular advertisement bump or just cuts into the broadcast. Its likely that the individual picked this vector art because symbols evoke emotional responses, particularly symbols that appear to be "Satanic" in nature to the untrained eye (or ignorant masses, whichever you prefer) (( although some symbols have been borrowed for satanic purposes...most are pagan or in other-words "non judeo-christian in origin")). One way or another, I don't think that this is related to any Illuminati activity what so ever. More of a on-air gaff than a global conspiracy.

I did a bit of digging as to what these symbols represented, some I was familiar with, some I wasn't. Although other commenters have already cited this information, I'm going to repeat some of it just to support what they have already posted.

The Unicursal Hexagram: (Located in the top left portion of the image) This symbol was designed by Aleister Crowley as a symbol for his Order of the Silver Star.

Pentagram/Hexagram: There are several variations of these on the image. These have many meanings and usages varying in different belief systems.

Udjat: (The Egyptian glyphs at the top portion of the page) "All seeing eye" that represents the eye of Horus , which he lost in the battle with Set. This is now the universal symbol for higher knowledge, inner vision or insight into the occult.

Triaquetra: (Located in the upper left corner of the image, left of the left most Udjat) Also know as the Trefoil Knot, in some cultures this represents things and persons that are threefold.

Flamel's Cross: (The largest symbol in the center of the image) This is one of many symbols attributed to Medieval French Alchemist Nicholas Flamel. This was found in Flamel's grave illustrations and many theorize that it symbolizes Flamel's connection to the Philosophers Stone.

This is about all that free-time allows me to research.

It also occurred to me that, perhaps this was intended to be some sort of premeditated message. Not a sinister Illuminati plot mind you, but an art project or experiment by some grad student somewhere.....or just a disgruntled employee making this vector art a manifesto for his stress. That all seems to be in the realm of possibility when trying to understand why an individual would do this. I just don't see any valid reason for it to be involved with the Illuminati.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join