It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, Illuminati symbols appear during baseball game ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by scrog77
These Illuminati symbols

How do you know they are "Illuminati symbols"?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
At a quick glance I can't see anything "satanic" in any of the symbols - a lot of them actually have rather astute, benign and interesting useage and connotations within Esoteric Communities....(and one of the most prominent ones is from the animated series Fullmetal Alchemist).

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

Here are the meaning of a few of those symbols. I don't know how accurate I am with this so... a grain of salt is required.

-Free Mason Compass and square
-THE ROSICRUCIAN ROSE
-THE ILLUMINATI ALL SEEING EYE
-THE INFINITY symbol
-THE BOWL OF HYGEA with THE SERPENT OF EPIDAURUS -- "Hungarian pharmacists"
-THE INVERTED PENTAGRAM "Evil" -- PENTARAM Some roots in Freemasonry "Protection"
-THE EYE OF RA
-THE JEWISH TREE OF LIFEe - Representative of the chakras according to some.
-THE FLAMMEL"Snake Cross and Winged Crown" symbols attributed to the medieval professed French alchemist, Nicolas Flamel. Some say related to the Philosopher's Stone.

-CROSSED KEYS are also known in more ancient Masonic Symbols, as well as other Mystery Schools, where they represent Anubis.

-THREE INTERLOCKING CIRCLES. The Borromean Rings symbolizes the Christian trinity. Also has roots in Satanism.

-HEART SHAPED KEY - In symbolism a key is representative of knowledge. The " heart" first appeared in 12th century coat of arms of Denmark but was seen much earlier but the actual symbolic meaning is not known.

-THE CROSS AND CHAALIS, If I'm not mistaken is representative of the Nights Templar.

-THE SEPTAGRAM OR SEVEN POINTED STAR. Orientation can sometimes be important here. Three points over four can symbolize spirit ruling matter, while four points over three can be physicality ruling spirit.

- LILY OF FRANCE it was first an adaptation of the Gaulish lily representing the Virgin Juno. Among goddess worshipers, it apparently had several meanings, including the Triple Goddess. It was incorporated in the french coat of arms.

-THE TRINITY. A Pagan symbol adapted by the Christian to symbolize the Holy trinity.

-TRIQUETRA - Trinity and Circle, found on runestones in Scandinavia, in ancient goddess-oriented pagan groups, in Celtic manuscripts, and on early Germanic coins. Also a protective charm by Wiccans.

What say you?
edit on 28-6-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

These Illuminati symbols

How do you know they are "Illuminati symbols"?

Well obviously the all seeing eye but some of them I'm not sure about, hence the question mark at the end of my OP if you'd cared to have read.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Well obviously the all seeing eye but some of them I'm not sure about, hence the question mark at the end of my OP if you'd cared to have read.

The Bavarian Illuminati did not use the Eye of Providence and instead used a circumpunct.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

The Bavarian Illuminati did not use the Eye of Providence and instead used a circumpunct.

Can I ask who dose use the all seeing eye because I'm pretty sure most people see it as an Illuminati symbol

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

The All Seeing Eye is not exclusive to the "Illuminati". Many groups and cultures have used it.

reply to post by scrog77

A popularly believed lie is still a lie.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
(LOOK HERE) Here is the original Video of it on the baseball game
www.youtube.com...

The Game was Cubs vs Brewers
Aired on 06-26-13

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Just got off a conference call with Dan Brown and Zecharia Sitchin. After studying these symbols at length they both agreed that the message is this..."Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks..."

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
posting to take a look tomorrow!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If you Google "occult symbols" it's one of the first images that pops up. I really don't think this is anything more than a good ol' prank pulled by someone while broadcasting the game live.

On another note, I can't seem to find a video of this that comes from another person. Lots of sources have it but they all link back to this one video.
edit on 28-6-2013 by Dominar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Looks like a bunch of clipart.

Hammer and sickle is illuminati? The kabalah image is messed up, unless it's supposed to be that way to imitate a baseball playing field design. Maybe it's not so much the symbols as the placement on the graphic.

The commentators are pagan polytheists, talking about baseball gods. I knew it; ban baseball from California schools on religious grounds.

Theory: commentator set it up. It's a message, the ball is greased.

Four corners, a white ball with paisley stitching around it. They call it a pitch, that means something. They need to take that game of thrones and mix it with baseball and really mess with the sports fans minds. Add some zodiac signs, name the player position after planets, make it really occult if they don't do that already.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Can I ask who dose use the all seeing eye because I'm pretty sure most people see it as an Illuminati symbol

It was originally a Christian symbol dating to at least the 1500's. It has been used by various groups since then and typically means Providence.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
At a quick glance I can't see anything "satanic" in any of the symbols - a lot of them actually have rather astute, benign and interesting useage and connotations within Esoteric Communities....(and one of the most prominent ones is from the animated series Fullmetal Alchemist).

An inverted pentacle is not satanic? While all of the symbols here have various meanings and not all of them are necessarily "satanic", it can definitely be said that they are occult symbols (6 of which have darker associations).

No, it is not someone holding up a sign. Yes, it is out of the ordinary, and no, people are not "idiots" for noticing it and wondering why it was shown. The only idiots are the people who are willingly force fed this sort of thing and don't bother to ask why, or learn about what they are being indoctrinated with. Typical ATS responses

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
lucky for us we had so many members here versed in the mysteries to guide us back on the path of common sense..

what we saw was harmless.. meaningless..

all good wholesome christian stuff here folks

...why do they never simply say what a thing is?... (but) always insist on what a thing isn't

why is everything concealed and never revealed?

quad erat demonstradum, res ipsa loquiter

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Because they all have a master to obey, and that master has another master to obey to infinity, and actually none of them really know what the real plan here is.

Flat out fear rules them, all the while they believe it is all necessary, and yet they are afraid to offend something that can and will destroy them, because they deny themselves true power... because they are completely programmed inside of a system they believe will "help them" and everyone else eventually.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

From what I understand the inverted pentacle is the Masculine, whereas the traditional pentacle is indicative of the Feminine. While it's true many "satanic" afficiandos use the inverted pentagrams as shock value, very rarely do they practice a true breed of Satanism....most Satanists I've met are of the LeVeyan variety...but there are some so off thier rockers when it comes to their affiliations that the sign has been associated with the most grevious of actions....a few bad apples does not a Unified Collection make.

edit on 7/7/13 by GENERAL EYES because: amended spelling

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Occult doesn't equal Satanic. What are these "darker associations"?

reply to post by ParasuvO

What masters are these?

I always love this "peon theory" that CTs have.

Flat out fear rules them...

I would say fear rules CTs or is a tool of theirs, not all, but many.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Occult doesn't equal Satanic. What are these "darker associations"?

i ignored those types of comments for 2 days..

the definition of the name "satan" equates to 'slanderer' or accuser.. what do you think this satan thing is slandering and accusing?

occult equates to "hidden", obscured, etc...

..ah, but i get it.. you're already on the inside.. the hidden is being made known to you.. you were given the permission to investigate the mysteries of nature.

..now please tell me you still don't understand why we (on the outside) hold these views?

What masters are these? I always love this "peon theory" that CTs have.

from MORALS AND DOGMA (Albert Pike)

FORCE, unregulated or ill-regulated, is not only wasted in the void, like that of gunpowder burned in the open air, and steam unconfined by science; but, striking in the dark, and its blows meeting only the air, they recoil and bruise itself. It is destruction and ruin. It is the volcano, the earthquake, the cyclone;-not growth and progress. It is Polyphemus blinded, striking at random, and falling headlong among the sharp rocks by the impetus of his own blows.

The blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also managed, as the blind Force of steam, lifting the ponderous iron arms and turning the large wheels, is made to bore and rifle the cannon and to weave the most delicate lace. It must be regulated by Intellect. Intellect is to the people and the people's Force, what the slender needle of the compass is to the ship--its soul, always counselling the huge mass of wood and iron, and always pointing to the north. *snip*

it is what it is..
but again, you are simply going to insist that we are all 'blind' and must be led.

..maybe i'm being too subtle?

I would say fear rules CTs or is a tool of theirs, not all, but many.

proverbs 9:10, 1:7, psalm 111:10, acts 17:11, job 28:28.... even Pike references the "deity" further in his introduction above (but not shown here) ...so what's the problem?

your response will hopefully clarify if we all worship this same God or not.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Satan comes from Hebrew meaning "opposer or adversary" as well as accuser.

Okay, so you've made two dots (Satan and occult), but you have failed to make a connection between the two. Secrecy and occultism is not Satanic.

...now please tell me you still don't understand why we (on the outside) hold these views?

I don't care to understand unfounded paranoia.

Ah, and the Albert Pike (mis)quote. Do you understand the message Pike was presenting here? He wasn't talking about hidden masters, but tempering action with wisdom, with law. You should have posted the rest of the paragraph.

proverbs 9:10, 1:7, psalm 111:10, acts 17:11, job 28:28

Fear the Lord, but please, it's the not the Lord you're trying to make anyone fear here. You're trying to make people fear your scapegoats such as the Masons or Illuminati or NWO or whatever group you want to demonize. People who deny your ignorance and post facts and truth are despised by your kind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join