It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, Illuminati symbols appear during baseball game ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
These Illuminati symbols appeared during a baseball game, Why ? What do they represent ? The commentator say's "I have no idea what that means. Apparently, the baseball gods did know."

www.youtube.com...

The image has a compass and square, all seeing eye's, pentagrams, eight pointed stars and a lot more. Can anyone decipher what it mite mean ? It's a very strange thing IMHO.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Good find, ha. The announcers defiantly acknowledge it.

edit on 27-6-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It means, whoever was running the camera took a picture of someone with that sign. I suppose I would check out what the sign said that someone was holding. To me, the sign was more interesting than the game

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

What......an......idiot.

The guy literally flips out because he saw.......wait for it..........symbols!

I have no idea why they would be shown during a game, but based on the fact that this is a you tube video, it could be manipulated.

OP, having seen those obvious SATANIC symbols, do you have the urge to eat brains, kill babies, buy a copy of "Catcher in the Rye"?

I have always been curious at the phenomenon of being frightened by symbols.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Someone did this intentionally to stir up a little madness for his own
personally entertainment, imo.

Some rogue employee.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by scrog77

What......an......idiot.

I have no idea why they would be shown during a game, but based on the fact that this is a you tube video, it could be manipulated.

OP, having seen those obvious SATANIC symbols, do you have the urge to eat brains, kill babies, buy a copy of "Catcher in the Rye"?

Spot on.

They also look like tattoo relief to me.

Oooh how say tan ic.

That guy irked me like crazy.. oO

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Name calling... Something Piers Morgan does when he loses an argument, please.

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I agree with you, a collection for tattoos or perhaps clip art. The collection is a mish-mash, some are related, some tangentally related and other not related at all. My favorite "Satanic/Illuminati" symbol was the square and compass that I must not be aware of the significance because I am not a high enough level!

edit on 27-6-2013 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

If that was you in the video, I apologize. That type of reaction makes me feel that way.

If it's not understood, it must be satanic.

But I can accept that I lost the argument.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If it's tattoo flash then I'd hate to see the mason who got that square and compass since it's only fellowcraft. Maybe that's a tattoo for masons who are satisfied with mid-level achievement. ;-)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RadarOReilly

Look at you all paying attention and junk.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here is a cropped version:

To the best of my knowledge, the picture that randomly showed up in that baseball game came from this picture. One argument can be made that it is edited, but the announcers definitely say something that contextually relates to the picture. If we can figure out what game this was and get more videos of it, we can prove that it happened.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by scrog77

What......an......idiot.

:

Are you frightened of symbols because I ain't, where did you get that idea
And since when was the hammer and sickle satanic

Here is a link to baseballs supposed masonic origins copycateffect.blogspot.co.uk...
edit on 27-6-2013 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

Ignoring the ignorance of the video's narrator, those symbols are not necessarily Satanic.

I do love the fake outrage on the video though. You would have thought somebody was killed on camera.

reply to post by RadarOReilly

Good catch!!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They seem to love the all seeing eye

edit on 27-6-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Is it likely that eyes are common because we litterally use our eyes when viewing something/anything.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It is vector art to use in Adobe Illustrator or other graphics. I know because I own that exact pic. You are able to extract each individual symbol. As to why it was on TV? That I do not know.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrog77
where did you get that idea

Sorry, I thought you had watched the video. In it, the commentator is freaked out about the satanic symbols!
My comments were about his commentary. Since I know a little about these symbols, I might sleep alright having seen them. Symbols don't frighten me. People who get freaked out by pictures do.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrog77
where did you get that idea

Sorry, I thought you had watched the video. In it, the commentator is freaked out about the satanic symbols!
My comments were about his commentary. Since I know a little about these symbols, I might sleep alright having seen them. Symbols don't frighten me. People who get freaked out by pictures do.

Of course I watched the video, but can you answer my question. Is the hammer and sickle satanic, just curious is all ?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

No. Unless you think Russians are the devil. Or if you were the guy in the video. He seemed to think those images were satanic.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join