It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamization of the West = God's payback for the creation of Modern Israel.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
(If I say something that is right, then God has inspired me. If I say something wrong, then its my own error.)

Shortly after WW2, the West helped create of the state of Israel in the middle east, at the cost of many Arab Muslim lives. The Palestinians were made to pay for the genocidal crimes that they had nothing to do with.

And today... Europe, America and the UK are ALL witnessing a steady increase in Muslim populations... so much so that laws are being passed against Islamic practices in certain European countries. Britain, which played the biggest role in helping establishing the state of Israel is now host to a rather large Muslim population. While Christianity fades away in Britain...Islam rises.

Back then, the western world did as they pleased... they were like "We are stronger than you... we will give your land to whoever we want to. Deal with". The Muslim population in that region did not stand a chance. And the native Palestinians have been dealing with it for the last 65 years.
And then perhaps in return... God, who owns the planet and the entire universe.... willed that the Muslims would fill up the west.... and He is telling those who helped established the state of Israel (or stood by twiddling thumbs)... to "deal with it".

---------------------------------------------------------

If Christians can believe that the establishment of Israel was divine will.... then why shouldn't Muslims believe that the Islamization of the west is also divine will?

edit on 27-6-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

So you identify Islamization as a form of punishment?
If it was a good thing, would it not be a reward?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

So you identify Islamization as a form of punishment? If it was a good thing, would it not be a reward?

We see in the Bible that God rewards His people by punishing another.

Secondly... does the west have a right to complain about Mosques in their countries when their governments (or former governments) facilitated the creation of a foreign state on Muslim land... at the cost of Muslim lives?

edit on 27-6-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Pendulum never stops. It can only be delayed or some case fasten.

I think islamization is not really because of that, its probably because most people are tired of one religion and its fault so they move on to next, for example, Christians would either go Muslim or Jew.. something similar to them.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

But Sweden is in no way responsible for what happened to the Middle East in fact they were never involved yet the Muslim Population are steadily increasing

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Op

This bastard started it

Chaim Weizmann

en.wikipedia.org...

Edit:

your posts and threads have been great, but

This thread in my head will be turned into a zionistic piece of garbage.
edit on 2012/06/12 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
all religions are essentially CULTS.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Don't forget a lot of Arab Christians were also killed along with the Muslims.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
We dont have the same God so i have to argue with this idea of yours. Islamization of the other than Arab countries is part of 3rd jihad. I can´t find anything to brag about it and in opposite i find this idea of punishment of Islam God ( which is not my God ) cos of Israel out of context as there has never been a country which has been called Palestine.. palestine is a region not a country.. Palestine as a country was created by PLO terrorists and they even admidded it. So forget about Palestine..

What you are talking about is 3rd Jihad and i can´t really find anything good about it.

Take time, specially from 3 minutes forward

in case that youtube link doesnt work YOUTUBE

edit on 27-6-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Dem Zioners are crafty. I smell a plot!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

We dont have the same God

Muslims believe in the God who created the universe. Sounds familiar?

Islamization of the other than Arab countries is part of 3rd jihad

"The 3rd Jihad" is a concept of the people behind the 2008 documentary of the same name.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Muslims believe in the God who created the universe. Sounds familiar?

Is Islam God called as Yahweh like in old testament ? What is the name of Islam God ? The name of Islam God is not the name of the God in old and new testament.

There are many religions with many Gods and deitys of creationism, Sikhists has creation God, also Hindu´s etc etc. Are this same God of creation in all religions? thats basicly what you suggest.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Islamization of the West = God's payback for the creation of Modern Israel.

No. I highly doubt that there is any kind of connection like that. The peasants in the Old Testament thought that everything that happened was a punishment or reward. Example - Women who didn't have children were considered as being punished by God for them being 'sinners' even though they were very good people. The connection making it seem like God was punishing them was absurd peasant superstition. However I do appreciate the flavor of your post indicating Islam as a negative for humanity. That's rather accurate.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

If Christians can believe that the establishment of Israel was divine will.... then why shouldn't Muslims believe that the Islamization of the west is also divine will?

really.

But the tiny difference is that it is not imposed on people.

God doesn't support oppression.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

But the tiny difference is that it is not imposed on people.
Not for lack of trying, though!
Muhammed went on a conquering-spree after he gathered his 'followers' in Medina - and then took back all of his "peaceful" talk. I'm sorry, I just can't work my head around the people saying that it's not been tried - to spread Islam far and wide.

And STILL, there are people battling each other every day over "which version" of Islam is the "right one."

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Is Islam God called as Yahweh like in old testament ? What is the name of Islam God ? The name of Islam God is not the name of the God in old and new testament.

God is known as "Elohim" in the Old Testament... royal plural of "Eloah" which is in Hebrew and similar to "Allah".

Either way I am not discussing theology in this thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No. I highly doubt that there is any kind of connection like that. The peasants in the Old Testament thought that everything that happened was a punishment or reward. Example - Women who didn't have children were considered as being punished by God for them being 'sinners' even though they were very good people.

Sarah was childless until God intervened, so....
Oh wait, you hold negative views about Abraham. Sorry, you are not a Christian.

However I do appreciate the flavor of your post indicating Islam as a negative for humanity.

If you so desparately want to play the "put words into others mouths" game.... then you just indicated God loves inflicting negatives for humanity. Really? Is this what you believe?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

As always.... you ignore the idea presented in the OP and deliberately try and derail threads with the same old canards over and over again.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
double please delete

edit on 28-6-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
God is known as "Elohim" in the Old Testament... royal plural of "Eloah" which is in Hebrew and similar to "Allah".

Either way I am not discussing theology in this thread.

Islam Gods name is not the name of the God in old testament, it has not been called Allah not even once in old testament. Allah is from arabic word Al-Ilah which is delivered from the word Ilah ( deity). similarity to Eloah which is hebrew don´t find it. Original post is about Gods revenge to western world cos of Israel and how God punishes cos of creating the state of Israel after WW2.

Old testaments prophesies for Israel include scattering of Israel and also gathering of Israel and rebuilding process. Also God has promised Israel for them forever, its their land forever according the Old Testament. So we come to this dilemna about are we really talking about same God or not as the God in Islam has different name and seem to have different agendas. I know you dont want to talk about theology but your suggests of the God being same for us we have to put this issue on the table.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join