It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL Things Survival: 06/27/2013: WOW It's HOT HOT HOT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Thursday, 06/27/2013 at 8:00PM EST

illustrial.net
If Illustrial does not work click:::
ATS Direct

[color=#f9eb03]Or click on the image above

The gathered panel of hosts include Military Veterans, Mountain Men and just plain old Hillbillies with a combined experience in Survival of over 100 years!!!!!

Your Panel

JacKatMtn
Semperfortis
David Wendell
Ahabstar
Luke
Bear Truth
Michael

[color=#f9df04]This week we are discussing

[color=#F2EC48]Tackling The Heat,

Preserving Food in Summer and

MORE Best Deals

[color=#0F0BED]Tune in Folks

PLUS.. [color=#0a94ff]Gardening With Laura, [color=#27ff0a]OFF the GRID with Doug, and [color=#07c4fa]Tools With Greg!!

So TUNE IN THURSDAY @ 8:00PM EASTERN via illustrial.net and give us a listen while you learn and expand your knowledge along the way. And if you have not checked out our Bush Craft On Fire YouTube Channel, stop by and watch the videos we have up. Be sure to leave comments, hit the like button or subscribe as you feel is appropriate.

Don't forget to go visit the NEW Bushcraftonfire Website where you can listen to our past shows, take a Survival quiz and much more!!!!

OH YEAH! While you listen, come on the Facebook Page and post your questions, thoughts and comments, or just follow the survival conversation.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

If you have trouble hearing the show on the above links, tune in to the Low Bandwidth here HERE

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is as timely as you can get with a show.. this will definitely be one that you don't want to miss.. if you're alive and trying to escape the intense heatwave passing through the world right now.. Join us live!!

D

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ill be tuning in and listening. I've checked out some of the youtube videos and have to say they are great.

My sons have been trying to talk me into doing some survival instruction videos and putting them on youtube and I am really thinking about doing so in the very near future. Just have to get some things in order first so I can concentrate on doing them.

Anywho, I was really impressed with what I've seen on youtube and look forward to hearing you guys tonight.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Thanks for tuning in... the preshow music stream is up and running and the show will go LIVE at the TOP of the Hour...

If you have the ability to can join the folks in the chatroom following the show as well

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I cant reply or tune in to the show cause I don't have a mic for Skype but you can get saltpeter from evaporating urine with manure or wood ash.
edit on 27-6-2013 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
www.skylighter.com... 836&utm_campaign=Saltpeter

make your own sports drink to replace lost electrolytes. Add 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. baking soda, 1/2 cup orange juice, 2 tbsp. sugar and mix with 1 liter of water. Don't skip any of the ingredients--the orange juice may seem like too much sugar but it actually replaces lost potassium.

Make your own electrolyte replacement!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
images.search.yahoo.com...

Solar Dehydrator Plans

These can be made utilizing things you have on hand and are especially handy to supplement your food supplies.

BT

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Great show with great information. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

Hey thanks for that link Bear, Im gonna have to look into building one of those. We built a decent sized smokehouse last fall and have put it to good use for our meats and fish but its not much use for veggies.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
A smokehouse....that's what I need to add to the projects list...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

You are most welcome.

Let me know how it works out.

BT

top topics

join