It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fact Sheet: Since Becoming President, Barack Obama Has… It’s All Here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Fact... Bush and a republican congress approved the patriot act.

Fact... Obama upheld the patriot act and signed the NDAA with a Democrat Congress

Fact... They Both suck!!!
edit on 28-6-2013 by darkstar111 because: errorr

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
trying to conrtol every corner in the world so it benifits us interests, which didn't changed much with Obama ok but also not much different then with the last 5 presidents (for example).

Really? I think you need to read through that list carefully. Obama wants the world under his thumb. He is much worse than Bush, he just doesn't SEEM as goofy, but that actually makes it more sinister.

It was harder to imagine Bush plotting.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Oh gosh not another one of these threads
i stopped reading at "unclarity of birth certificate". To be honest I'm not really a fan of Obama but I'm ready for his term to finish so all this hogwash can stop. It's just getting sad now I mean really most scandals in American history? Not to bring up bush but c'mon now everything is Obamas fault? I'm still trying to figure out why so much hatred towards the man. It seems like he has had the same amount of hate even before he stepped into the office.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trubl
Oh gosh not another one of these threads
i stopped reading at "unclarity of birth certificate". To be honest I'm not really a fan of Obama but I'm ready for his term to finish so all this hogwash can stop. It's just getting sad now I mean really most scandals in American history? Not to bring up bush but c'mon now everything is Obamas fault? I'm still trying to figure out why so much hatred towards the man. It seems like he has had the same amount of hate even before he stepped into the office.

This is really a fan of OBAMA or at least be blocked from proper infomations about OBAMA.
A patriot = 1. a person who loves their people and their country # 2. a person who only loves the party or the leader.
Need to discern between 1 and 2 clearly to avoid being brainwashed.
edit on 28-6-2013 by casablanca887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Republican, Democrat, makes no difference. They're all told what to do by the same people.
I seriously doubt any president since JFK has had actually any choice in any decisions.
All the President is is a face for the majority.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Sure he would have won. Many people last go around saw that Romney and Obama policies wouldn't be much different. I think Social Issues is what sealed it for most people. The GOP lost 2012 more than the Democrats won it. This really is the time for 3rd Party's to get out there, for supporters of 3rd Party's to spread the word. If we don't get away from the ONE (both are really the same) Party nothing that people are complaining about with Obama will ever change, regardless of whether it's a (D) or (R) after their name.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm not a supporter, but I love how that with any other topic on this website, before it's news is completely discredited and the thread is thrown off.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by butcherguy

Sure he would have won. Many people last go around saw that Romney and Obama policies wouldn't be much different. I think Social Issues is what sealed it for most people. The GOP lost 2012 more than the Democrats won it. This really is the time for 3rd Party's to get out there, for supporters of 3rd Party's to spread the word. If we don't get away from the ONE (both are really the same) Party nothing that people are complaining about with Obama will ever change, regardless of whether it's a (D) or (R) after their name.

I agree with most of your post.
I guess that I should have said this:

I people weren't lulled into a hypnotic sleep by the directors of our current government, he wouldn't have won the last election... and neither would have Romney won.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
and Obama ain't on the #1 spot.

HIs term in office hasn't finished and the hope-ium haze hasn't cleared yet. When it does all his minions and O-bots will be able to see the damage left behind by hurricane Obama. I feel for them. It'll be a shock ....

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Registered Democrat.
Would vote for Clinton again if I could.
Hate Obama, worst president we have ever had IMO.

Now what? Some of us Dems can see how horrible a president this man is, this is not a Dem/Rep issue, this is a he's a horrible president, and a horrible human being.

IMO the only reason people defend Obama any more is because they can't admit they were wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by luciddream

If the majority saw the truth in Obama....
He wouldn't have been re-elected.

Not in a legal election, anyway.

What makes you think this past election was "legal"? Because they said so??

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by luciddream

If the majority saw the truth in Obama....
He wouldn't have been re-elected.

Not in a legal election, anyway.

What makes you think this past election was "legal"? Because they said so??

That was my point, that I don't trust our elections today.
Sorry if I was obscure about it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by casablanca887

Listen I am no Obama fan whatsoever, but blaming him for all this also a farce. The president doesn't truly have this type of power. He is the puppet or fall guy for the actions of all in ones who call the shots. The ones truly dictating the power use him to do the work, but it's not like he's sitting around coming up with these ideas. They are fed to him. I mean the guy cannot even speak to the public without the teleprompter. He has no choice and new this going in, why do you think they selected him? It's not by chance who is put in front of the people!

He is a puppet, the question is who is pulling the strings?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by casablanca887

Originally posted by amazing
The problem is that the people attacking Obama the most will probably be dead quiet when the next republican president does the same thing. Want to bet?

Do you really think so? And what will be the solution?

The solution would be for everybody to call BS when they see it no matter where they see it. The problem, though, starts with the media. If you think anyone on talk radio, fox news, MSNBC or Huffington post is going to go after someone on "their side" you'll be in for a surprise. Wouldn't it be nice to hear Sean Hannity go after a republican just once, or Bill Maher to really go after president Obama for this NSA stuff?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Lol, i don't thing anyone can shock me like Bush did and his supporters. Its just impossible.

But Bush still has huge supporters, so i doubt Obama would lose any "fans" after his term.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21

The president doesn't truly have this type of power.....

So can I ask you a question? Who is the person you think having that power? And Who is really pulling the strings of Obama puppet?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by FlyersFan

Lol, i don't thing anyone can shock me like Bush did and his supporters. Its just impossible.

But Bush still has huge supporters, so i doubt Obama would lose any "fans" after his term.

Yes, maybe Bush is more dangerous than Obama. But I think Obama still has more scandals than Bush.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The problem is that the people attacking Obama the most will probably be dead quiet when the next republican president does the same thing. Want to bet?

Do you really think so? And what will be the solution?

The solution would be for everybody to call BS when they see it no matter where they see it. The problem, though, starts with the media. If you think anyone on talk radio, fox news, MSNBC or Huffington post is going to go after someone on "their side" you'll be in for a surprise. Wouldn't it be nice to hear Sean Hannity go after a republican just once, or Bill Maher to really go after president Obama for this NSA stuff?

I think the best and ultimate solution is raising the awareness of people so they themselves can distinguish right from wrong clearly and give a judicious choice.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

America’s future is in the hands of Americans not in the hands of this Kenyan man.
The same man they have voted to be president twice?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21

The president doesn't truly have this type of power.....

So can I ask you a question? Who is the person you think having that power? And Who is really pulling the strings of Obama puppet?

I have no idea just my own personal opinions, but on here it's best to keep your opinions to yourself. This site deals with the illusion of factual evidence. wink wink

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join