America should be proud of Muslim President.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What on earth has the nice American public done with America voting in such a anti freedom thinking man into the White House? this is NOT the America we use to respect, love, be happy to share earth with the last few years, who were pro freedom, and a peace loving country up to this Anti West Obama come into the world of politics.
How on earth can a President of America help a gang of Muslim Sunni terrorists get more power and arms to do what the President has done to our world, yes our world not his?

Please see the link below, and see if you love this President?
www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
this is NOT the America we use to respect, love, be happy to share earth with the last few years, who were pro freedom, and a peace loving country up to this Anti West Obama come into the world of politics.

Somehow...

I don't believe you ever felt that way about the US.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Can't wait to come back to this one later when America wake up

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

I don't know how much there is to say really. I can't know all the inner thinking for my nation's misadventures and bad policy. I do know the title is outright false though and Obama is no Muslim. If I had a nickle now for every time thats been said, well past the point people ought to know better, I'd retire comfortably.

I'd say you might ask your own #10 Downing Street and Parliament though. London has been right there with Washington, hand in hand, every step of the last 65 or so years. So they can surely answer your questions as well or better than anyone on our side of the Atlantic can. I just so happened to stumble across this Congressional report which details in places, dates and circumstances, how the UK has worked with our side and without question. Did you know the US and UK have 20 different ongoing joint weapons development programs? Busy relationship there, indeed.

The United Kingdom and U.S.-UK Relations

It's always better to look toward one's own house for repair needs before throwing large rocks at others, IMO.
edit on 27-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The title pretty much sums up why things can't change without a total meltdown. Not enough IQ points to manage anything but murder suicide.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit

Totally agreed
I've nothing more to add...except, my perspective say's..doesn't matter

dave

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I don't know how much there is to say really. I can't know all the inner thinking for my nation's misadventures and bad policy. I do know the title is outright false though and Obama is no Muslim. If I had a nickle now for every time thats been said, well past the point people ought to know better, I'd retire comfortably.

I'd say you might ask your own #10 Downing Street and Parliament though. London has been right there with Washington, hand in hand, every step of the last 65 or so years. So they can surely answer your questions as well or better than anyone on our side of the Atlantic can. I just so happened to stumble across this Congressional report which details in places, dates and circumstances, how the UK has worked with our side and without question. Did you know the US and UK have 20 different ongoing joint weapons development programs? Busy relationship there, indeed.

The United Kingdom and U.S.-UK Relations

It's always better to look toward one's own house for repair needs before throwing large rocks at others, IMO.
edit on 27-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Never thought I'd do this but....STAR for you!

Well said though.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
A lot of people didn't vote for Obama you know.And I think there will be more and more people NOT voting at all in the future as things only get worse for the average American as they are awaking to the fact that neither political party gives a rats ass about them and both foreign and domestic policies of both are harder to tell the difference.I am scared to death that the people are being forced to take radical positions as their personal hardships continue to pile up.If armed revolt were to occur the result would be horrific.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
We got to quit hiring Lawyers for president. It is not his race, it is not his affiliation, it is the fact that Lawyers are trained to believe in certain things. Obama's concern is for the middle class with an affiliation for the people employing them. The trouble is the jobs are not necessary jobs, they are consumer based jobs. Real jobs are organic farmers who employ more people than commercial farmers. Real jobs are construction jobs on things that have a need to be built, not jobs created only to stimulate the economy. Bring back small factories in abundance to America. Lower the necessity of health care jobs by straightening out the food. We can produce what we need, we do not need garlic and mushrooms from China. Farming is actually fun.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I've voiced my opinion and I'm sure others here have as well. I've not got a response, tell me what would you have me do?

Either there is not enough Americans to support this, or our government no longer cares. Short of civil war we can't stop it, and it wouldn't be much of a civil war, those who would fight would be subdued in a matter of hours, and held out to the public to see the horrible terrorists.

America would go back to the same 'ol same'ol the very next day, and never again mention those who fought the injustice, unless it's in a history class teaching how evil and anti-American they were.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I still love the American (Yes the American) people and country, they are not to blame for voting an anti American into office, but what a big mess he has got that country in today? what on earth happened, were you all drunk from a July 4th party to vote him in? or is it as lots say HE didn't GET voted in anyway? it was a back door hand-shake not votes, simply is just don't make sense to most how he got in power, it certainly wasn't for his knowledge of America that is for sure, he is certainly mixed up as to who's side America use to be on.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I still love the American (Yes the American) people and country, they are not to blame for voting an anti American into office, but what a big mess he has got that country in today? what on earth happened, were you all drunk from a July 4th party to vote him in? or is it as lots say HE didn't GET voted in anyway? it was a back door hand-shake not votes, simply is just don't make sense to most how he got in power, it certainly wasn't for his knowledge of America that is for sure, he is certainly mixed up as to who's side America use to be on.

Questionable foreign policy is not anti-american, you might not like the guy and that's okay but perhaps you should be asking those kinds of questions about your own government don't you think?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I feel the same way about Camermoron

How the hell did he get voted especially with the clubs he belonged to.
Hung Parliament, what a joke.

shhh now dave your a decent bloke, dont let ATS ruin your life,
we will leave that to Camermoron.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

what was the alternative guaranteed war slick mormon :puz
r maybe he will do better obama
your dammed if you do dammed if you dont

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Muslim President, what are you talking about?........Oh, you mean the Muslim Dictator.
end/sarcasim

The fact is that I don't care what his religious beliefs are as long as it's not Islam, but that is more of a movement than a religion. The true point is that Obama is just another GW Bush, difference is Obama doesn't hide his sentiments and agenda. Bush was just as bad at attacking our freedoms, as was Clinton and in all reality every POTUS in the last half of the 20th century has been a pawn for big government and the shadow figures that control government.

None of the presidents in the last 50 years have performed their duties under the constraints and limitations set forth in the Constitution and same goes for members of the House and Senate. All of this partisan finger pointing and Democrat/Republican bickering is a show that is designed to keep the American people in a state of confusion and infighting.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I just so happened to stumble across this Congressional report which details in places, dates and circumstances, how the UK has worked with our side .

I... That old chestnut

You must of taken my post out of context. I don't, never have, never will, be throwing large rocks at ANYBODY
I find after only reading a hand full of your comments on ats there a bit how can i put this IN YOUR FACE.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I don't care either way what his religion is. His race doesn't matter to me either. He's just a bad president, and that's the end of it. It is unfortunate, but that is where it stands. I also see no way to change that until election time.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Like the people you vote into office in your nation are any better. Take care of your own backyard before complaining about others. You could complain about it to your German Queen.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join