It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Figure on Wildlife Camera

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Assuming this to be genuine it fits the Biblical description of an angel, there rod or wand and the with shining being, though often believed to have been taken from Greek idolatry the wings do exist on seraph which are a type of angel and is some near death visions such beings have been seen,.
Now I am in England but we had an airing on television some time ago of the US series angels and a Driver (I think it was Colorado or Texas) whom was involved in a serious accident had a vision of being carried by such beings away from there vehicle which later caught fire, they were found nearby on the side of the road atop a rise and there injuries would have made it impossible to get there on there own.
Now I am trying to remember from My somewhat leaky memory so maybe some one else here can clear up the details if they saw the episode in question (It was real encounters with angels).
Thanks for this interesting picture.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

elimanninglookingatthings.tumblr.com...
edit on 27-6-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tnhiker

Of all the comment's including mine yours is the most likely to be correct and the fact you know the camera technology adds credence to your assertion.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnhiker
I have several trail cams scattered around my property. One to catch the mountain lion/cougar/panther that comes around about every 3 months, and two to catch the thieves who broke into my camper. >.<

I got a couple pictures like that once, and then switched to video capture. Video capture is much more efficient, especially if you can check it every day. With single shots like this, depending on the type of trail cam(most are crap) it will get blur, over exposure, etc.

That picture is a person with a light that shined pretty much at the trail cam when it went off. They usually click, then the "flash" turns red as the IR light comes on, then it takes a picture. The delay is long enough that if something is close to the camera and walking at a decent clip it triggers and then you have a pretty night picture of nothing.

This.

Experience: My family sets these up in the woods near our property in Northern Idaho. Depending on the cam itself, a moth may also produce a similar effect if significantly close to the camera.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I was thinking phosphorous based methamphetamine's. I know of too many tweekers that love to go stomping thru the woods in the middle of the night to poach or thieve. Apparently to much P-dope will make that person glow brighter.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Definitely a guy in the woods at night. No more/ no less.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I am really enjoying the photo. We have all learned how disappointing this sort of thing can be in the end, but for the time being, I thought that I would add to the thread that the Tuatha Dé Danann, for instance, are not little people, they were reported to have been the same size that we are.

edit on 27-6-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

He has been walking through the woods...

He appears to be wearing a sweatshirt.

It looks like he is walking away from the camera.

His angel wings explained at the 2:00 mark.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Someone getting creative with the camera settings in my opinion; however, one never knows about these things! Would be curious to see the other shots from the different location they were speaking of. Different none the less!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

there are two men - look to the left of his head and you see another face, facing towards the camera.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kreyvic
reply to post by rickymouse

I was thinking phosphorous based methamphetamine's. I know of too many tweekers that love to go stomping thru the woods in the middle of the night to poach or thieve. Apparently to much P-dope will make that person glow brighter.

I've never heard of that drug. It does make sense though. The Methamphetamines to supply energy and to stay awake tied to the Phosphorous for the glow. I'm thinking you may be on to something.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by reject

Obviously, it is a fairly, we see the wings and the magic wand in the left hand.
What more proof do you need?

(I'm only half-joking!)

a fairly? wot's one of them?
that's fairy bad spelling skills u have there freind. (and i'm three-quarters serious here).

nothing to see here imo. there is a perfectly normal explanation to this.
there gots to be!
(i'm gonna go with the virgin mary out for an evening stroll myself).

edit on 27-6-2013 by TopsyTurvyOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Someone's trying to update the Cottingley Faries hoax with a bit of bling!

edit on 27-6-2013 by smurfy because: Picture.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

hahaha

that's a firefly in front of the lens. I can see the veins in the wings and the bulbous tail. We see what we want to believe I guess.

The funniest part was when it was mentioned that "it was on true blood that aliens glow", haha so it must be true...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Also, this wasn't submitted by police.
The police are commenting on the lights in the woods, not the photo.
wow, really

I just thought this would be something to share with everyone.
I wonder how you arrived at that conclusion.

does anybody else think this "dingo" is a cop?

I would also like to correct myself...

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by winofiend

still its a pretty decent photoshop you did there...

anyway, wouldn't it be a crime to mislead an officer of the law if the complainants fabricated a story then gave the cops a fake picture?

the cop who submitted this also says there's another picture given to a (different cop) DNR (Department of Natural Resources) Ranger from a separate incident.

why would those people be misleading local police?
I guess that's because I've always kind of thought of rangers as cops...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

That is either a double negative or its a fake.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
I am really enjoying the photo. We have all learned how disappointing this sort of thing can be in the end, but for the time being, I thought that I would add to the thread that the Tuatha Dé Danann, for instance, are not little people, they were reported to have been the same size that we are.

edit on 27-6-2013 by Bybyots because: .
c'mon, out with it...

I know you want to say it

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I thought it may be a bug/insect of some kind too at first but it looks to be lighting up it's surroundings? Unless it's just the flash of the camera?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well a little tweak with the contrast & brightness

Looks like a man, looks like his left sleeve is rolled up and he has something in his left hand.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
I honestly think it's someone with too much time on their hands.

it's not an insect close to the camera, or the surrounding vegetation would not be 'illuminated', at least in my opinion.

And if you google pixie brush images, there's loads... find the right one I imagine you'd find a match.

the original appears best with a dark background, right where 'he' appears..

Just because parts of an image are brighter than others does not mean it's been illuminated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join