It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GM to Invest $691 Million in Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Well this should certainly help produce jobs.

But not in the USA.

I thought the U.S. Government bailout (via we taxpayers) of GM would have helped U.S. workers find jobs.

General Motors Co. (GM) announced on Wednesday that it will spend $691 million to build and expand its factories in Mexico.

GM Mexico President Ernest Hernandez said the move will boost Mexican employment and development.

Another slap on the faces of American workers ?

I wonder why they keep doing this ?

Where's the dividend checks anyway ?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
They keep doing it because they pay the workers in Mexico peanuts and they’re continuously allowed to get away with it. Same reason they’re all shipping out of Australia. The people in charge don’t care as long as they receive their bonuses. The governments don’t care because, well who knows? I don’t think there has ever been as much wide spread greed and corruption since the Roman times, and I think we all know how that turned out...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
don't like it start up your own company and create jobs isn't that the american dream . if a 16 thousand dollar cost you 24 thousand because it was made in america .. really what car would buy .GM sucks ford sucks dodge sucks they all make crap imho I would buy anything but american honda toyota nissan volvo .

join