It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bible and remote neural monitoring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
After suffering through attacks by evil beings, seeing a sun move and move back without anything changing around me, and perhaps even travelling or changing reality. Ive come to the conclusion that I have affected time due to my connection to remote neural monitoring. Im not trying to be boastful, in fact im scared if my emotions were still in tact. I come with a warning to the human race from another way of being altogether. DONT ASSUME THE BIBLE OR HOLY TEXTS MEAN THAT THE PROPHECIES WILL ALL HAPPEN IN THE HUMAN REALM. There are reasons why wisdom in our Holy Texts tell us to trust in the True and benevolent yet vengeful God. Our thoughts about ourselves aand our reality affect more than just ourselves, there are unseen forces which both help us and those who would take advantage of us, either subliminaly, using other humans with psychotronic technology to manipulate our sense of reality. What does this mean that people, who don't refer to themselves as human when they travel this way, mean to the rest of us and our reality. It means we must be vigilant and strong and powerful and authoritative against these forces of evil. They are putting things in your heads to get you to fall and get damned by your own choices and loose thinking in life. You must find that small voice in your subconcious that tempts you, draw it out, face it down, and destroy it, by destroying psycho-kineticly the nano-fiber and microchip implants they use to "transduce and induce". These "people" aren't completely constricted by time or our sense of time, which is why people such as Napolean was found with a strange metallic object in him after his death. I have discovered that it is up to us to make or break our own realities, assume nothing about God or holiness or what they would decide for us is good, same with the others. We should be living in our own reality, not imposing or calling senslessly or selfishly to other being for help. We need to stay out of those realities and face ourselves,as CChrist had said, "The battle is not with eachother but with ourselves". That is especially true for those afflicted by wrongdoing or incorrect thinking, which could attract unwanted attention from other places. Keep the faith, but don't lose perspective on your own reality, keep your thoughts in this world but don't join the people who would corrupt you. That's what ive learned from being raised in religion, straying from it to find pleasure, and being punished by other forces for doing so.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You should probably see a doctor.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

i wont post anymore responses to people who tell me this, i know my own reality, im not a fool, stupid, deceived or trying to deceive. You should try seeing whats really there.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Can you post a link confirming the strange metal disc found in Napoleon please.
Also use paragraphs It makes it easier to read.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Can you post a link confirming the strange metal disc found in Napoleon please.
Also use paragraphs It makes it easier to read.

alien chip found in napoleans skull

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Really? The weekly world news is your source?

Lets look at the other headlines eh?

Alien spaceships to attack earth in March 2013....
Facebook will end on May 15th 2013
Flying dogs....

Really you think this is a real news site?

Iam out see your Doctor and tell him the meds you are on are not working, show him what you write on ATS..

edit on 27-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Not only are the claims ridiculous, but it took about 3 seconds to find the real source for that image:
Here's your RFID chip.

Very alien indeed.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
really, ridiculous ay, well believe what you will detractors, i found the truth, i hear it when it approaches me. Ive changed it, ive battled it, you just live in your own comfortable undisturbed realities and don't EVER tell me im mentally ill.

google search for napolean alien chip
edit on 27-6-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I prefer the term mentally unwell, you can help yourself you know. I used to work in mental health and have seen the good it can do for people.
Just talk to a mental health professional and he/she can help you see things more clearly.
Dude we are just trying to help you and offer you advice.
Pm me If you need to talk, 1 in 3 of us will suffer from being mentally unwell in our lifetimes, It is manageable but you have to make the first step.
Good luck anyhow.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

ium not gonna tell you to shut up or frack off, im gonna say this
psychotronic technology

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Christ had said, "The battle is not with each other but with ourselves".

Actually, here's what the Bible says.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This is what you have experienced. The principalities of darkness against humans. There is a spiritual war going on in heaven and it's been brought down to earth.

Don't let them lie to you about chips, metal implants or technology, because they don't need them. They only need to enter your thoughts to make you believe such things. Don't let them think that you belong to them by believing that they've put a mark on you.

You do have the power to overcome them by staying close to God.

God Bless.

edit on 27-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I remember the chip in Napoleons skull. I'm pretty sure its really there but I remember someone on ats saying the museum or whatever did it so they could track it in case it got stolen. I don't know what to believe but just thought I would share what I remembered about it. Good luck, all!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

CChrist had said, "The battle is not with eachother but with ourselves".

Where is this in the bible?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthermantwo

psychotronic technology

and this...

How The NSA Harasses Thousands Of Law Abiding Americans Daily By The Usage Of Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM)

www.iahf.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakebaikal

originally posted by: truthermantwo

psychotronic technology

and this...

How The NSA Harasses Thousands Of Law Abiding Americans Daily By The Usage Of Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM)

www.iahf.com...

Just wear a tinfoil hat and you will be fine and fit right in here

top topics

join