It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message from Heaven concerning the Supreme Court decision today....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
it's not what you say, it's how you say it, i have stated numerous times and reiterated that i will defend anyone's freedom of belief, speech, thought, expression religion etc,

but i must say i am not "Sick" or "Perverted" not all gays are pedophiles or "defects", it is sad that people can't view each other as Humans because in the end we both are, my homosexuality doesn't alter that and your straightness doesn't alter that either

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

well first off i dont go around talking about my sexual exploits with anyone, i keep that in the bedroom with my wife. secondly dont even bring tv shows into it. we got rid of our tv 3 years ago to much gay references in just about all tv shows now. and i dont see how you could call it straight propagnda, if it wasnt for straight people like me you and the rest of you gays would never have been able to live, i mean come on. if everyone was gay and thought that was the way to be then we would all be dead no people left alive anywhere and then your gayness would rule.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

. Gavrilets and his colleagues believe that gene expression may regulate how a fetus responds to testosterone, the all-important male sex hormone............................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ............................................... as stated in the link you added to your post, it snot fact. i have seen no facts in science that prove people are born gay. come up with something better
edit on 27-6-2013 by veritasmortis because: sorry, that all came out bunched together, seperated what i copied from your post from what i typed now

edit on 27-6-2013 by veritasmortis because: added..................................................to seperate lol

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritasmortis
reply to post by Darth_Prime

well first off i dont go around talking about my sexual exploits with anyone, i keep that in the bedroom with my wife. secondly dont even bring tv shows into it. we got rid of our tv 3 years ago to much gay references in just about all tv shows now. and i dont see how you could call it straight propagnda, if it wasnt for straight people like me you and the rest of you gays would never have been able to live, i mean come on. if everyone was gay and thought that was the way to be then we would all be dead no people left alive anywhere and then your gayness would rule.

i don't believe we want everyone to be gay, we are not trying to convert people into being 'gay', we just want to exist as you, with the freedoms and opportunity to thrive

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Something I am finding funny though..... Democrats who passed it and Clinton, who signed it (I'd thought it was Bush for some reason) all were happy the Super Court defeated it. If they had principles against this as they claim now ...what changed? Positions on topics do, principles don't. Not without major life changes, usually. Yet, it's stood there when they could have kept it from passing and had 2 years of Dem White House, Dem Senate and Dem House under Obama. (Healthcare was the result..among other things). Yet there's it's stood. Not fit for a flip flop until the Court did the heavy lifting. Interesting how that works to watch. I wonder how the 'values with the populous winds' approach works in their personal Faith, given the forum and OP topic. Since the vast majority of them claim Faith as well. Oh well... Hypocrisy. What's new. Good or bad on how people see this happening, the flip flop shuffle is getting real old. How about they vote their conscience the first time around and national divides like this won't happen in the first place? (Unless they're lying now and weren't then... Hmm..)

Something occurred to me as I read the above... I get the sticking to one's morals and having a strict sense of right and wrong... I'm doing it now, actually, but what about when it's demonstrated that one's morals aren't moral at all?

New information comes to people all the time... should they disregard contrary evidence to their perceived worldview?

Is being so inflexible, especially on a subject like this one where people were imposing their views on others and actually having a direct impact on others' lives, really what is "right?"

I might be wrong, but nowhere did I read that straight folks are now gonna have to be gay married.

And yes, it seems that the same Dems who supported this law are now against it, because they realized they were being unreasoned bigots. Hypocritical... or enlightened?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Cancerwarrior

. Gavrilets and his colleagues believe that gene expression may regulate how a fetus responds to testosterone, the all-important male sex hormone............................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ............................................... as stated in the link you added to your post, it snot fact. i have seen no facts in science that prove people are born gay. come up with something better
edit on 27-6-2013 by veritasmortis because: sorry, that all came out bunched together, seperated what i copied from your post from what i typed now

edit on 27-6-2013 by veritasmortis because: added..................................................to seperate lol

Did you fall asleep on the ..... key there?

Besides, what is your point and what does it actually matter one way or the other in the born this way argument?

No matter what roughly 10% of the population is and always will be gay and , and no you can't cure us either. Just deal with it and get on with your life like we do.
edit on 27-6-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

just stateing that gays are sick in the head and should quit teaching our youths that crap should not have got my post blocked. its ok for the gays to talk trash about "bible thumpers" but not ok for a "bible thumper" to disagree with them. atleast my kids grew up normal and went thru school before they started this crap. block my post if you want, im sure the mods will not like it.

I think you will find that ATS is all about denying ignorance. Comments as the one above show your level of ignorance on the subject of homosexuality. If you read posts across many threads from gay members like myself and many others, you will find we are very Christian friendly. We will however challenge incorrect and biased use of faith and the bible to justify hate agendas.
edit on 27-6-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

i have no hate agenda. i just dont agree with our youths being told being gay is natural and ok. your not born gay, there is no scientific proof saying its fact gay people are born gay, yet like to talk like there is. and saying you are very christian friendly i dont buy. most posts i have seen by gays come right off with there biased opinons about christians so dont go there. challenge? i said nothing hateful to be challenged yet my original post was blocked by the mods. its your opinion thats its normal to be gay its mine thats its a sick perversion. it seems to be your opinion thats its right to teach our kids perversion in school.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

i have no hate agenda. i just dont agree with our youths being told being gay is natural and ok. your not born gay, there is no scientific proof saying its fact gay people are born gay, yet like to talk like there is. and saying you are very christian friendly i dont buy. most posts i have seen by gays come right off with there biased opinons about christians so dont go there. challenge? i said nothing hateful to be challenged yet my original post was blocked by the mods. its your opinion thats its normal to be gay its mine thats its a sick perversion. it seems to be your opinion thats its right to teach our kids perversion in school.

Wait... you're seriously upset about scientific proof in a thread titled.. "a message from Heaven concerning the Supreme Court decision today"?
edit on 27-6-2013 by MichaelPMaccabee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

lol, is that all you took from that post? and why does it seem you think religion and scince cant go together? i see no problem with it. i mean i know back in the day the roman chatholic church wasnt fond of science, but i see nothing in the bible that goes against it. and i believe it was a homosexual that first brought science into this thread not me
edit on 27-6-2013 by veritasmortis because: added last line

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
reply to post by colbe

How dare you presume to know the will of God? I bet he has something special in store for folks like you.

*Lord save me from your followers*

No one as of yet has spoken of the Old Testament why is that? The first five books of the old testament also known as the the five books of Moses speaks very clearly about homosexuals.

Leviticus 18:22- New International Version (©2011) - "'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

New Living Translation (©2007-) "Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?

What did God say was the punishment?

Leviticus 20:13 - New International Version (©2011) - "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

New Living Translation (©2007) - "If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

SO............now what?

We now know God's will about homosexuality so do you plan to change? OR do we now debate the bible and how it is a myth?_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

And yet you reference the Catholic church whom states in the catechism that it is 'not a sin to be gay'

You are entitled to your opinion of course, but I think you will find that the majority opinion, science and even the church itself disagrees with your stance of it being a sick perversion.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Something I am finding funny though..... Democrats who passed it and Clinton, who signed it (I'd thought it was Bush for some reason) all were happy the Super Court defeated it. If they had principles against this as they claim now ...what changed? Positions on topics do, principles don't. Not without major life changes, usually. Yet, it's stood there when they could have kept it from passing and had 2 years of Dem White House, Dem Senate and Dem House under Obama. (Healthcare was the result..among other things). Yet there's it's stood. Not fit for a flip flop until the Court did the heavy lifting.

Interesting how that works to watch. I wonder how the 'values with the populous winds' approach works in their personal Faith, given the forum and OP topic. Since the vast majority of them claim Faith as well. Oh well... Hypocrisy. What's new. Good or bad on how people see this happening, the flip flop shuffle is getting real old.

How about they vote their conscience the first time around and national divides like this won't happen in the first place? (Unless they're lying now and weren't then... Hmm..)

It was Clinton, and he never really was for it. But the reality is he wanted what every first term President wants, a second term. The nation was a different place back then, to not pass it would have been political suicide. In less than 10 years popular opinion has shifted dramatically as well. The marriage bans passed back in 2004 that helped Bush secure a second term would be hard pressed to pass now. It would be great to have principled leaders that voted how they felt instead of having to compromise on some issues for political expediency and security. But if they all did that they would fast find themselves out of work.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by veritasmortis

Well I'm certainly glad that you're not teaching our kids. They'd probably grow up to be hateful and bigoted too.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

yeah the roman chatholic church is a perversion in my opinion too. yes i referenced them but not in a way that stated them being good or right. go back and reread

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

im not hateful, maybe slightly intolerant of the perversion we have been discussing in this thread but i wouldnt say a bigot.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Do you have any idea how idiotic that sounds? Its like you were raised in a box without a single out of proper education. You are speaking it directly to one of our gay members and yet even though he has nothing negative to say to you, you address him as though he's diseased, as though he's a plague victim.

all the negativity is coming from you, and for what? What has he done to hurt you? What has any of the homosexual population done to hurt you?
edit on 27-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

other then the sick stories one use to tell before he got fired for it- they now have the perversion on television shows-they now try to teach our kids this perversion in schools-they seem to be the ones running the chatholic church- i could go on and on. and im not the only one being hurt by this, our country as a whole is feeling the effects

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

And our country is not feeling the effects of heterosexual perversion? Sex is everywhere. You're not mad about the rest of it because it feels more natural to you. But let's be fair in this matter - if we are going to criminalize and decry sexuality in this nation, then let's ban all sexual material sexual references and all sexual discussion whatsoever. After all, homosexuality is not causing a 14 year olds to get pregnant. And yet we have 16 pregnant on TVs don't we? Heterosexuality is just as big a problem in this nation as a homo sexuality. But only one is being treated as a disease.
edit on 27-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

im not hateful, maybe slightly intolerant of the perversion we have been discussing in this thread but i wouldnt say a bigot.

If you are intolerant of homosexuals, that would make you a bigot, yep it would.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with hatred, contempt, and intolerance on the basis of a person's ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.

Wiki link: Bigot

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join