It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message from Heaven concerning the Supreme Court decision today....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

Originally posted by Fromabove

To the Christians: Understand that right now this is their world. They do as they please and don't care about God, His laws, or what He thinks is sin. So while they still possess the earth don't be too surprised that the courts also do the bidding of the prince of the power of the air. Be patient.

To the unbelievers: While you may choose to do as you please and disregard God, Jesus will be coming back real soon to rule the Earth. He will be coming back to fight and to conquer the Earth and take it away from the children of disobedience. I know you don't care. It doesn't change a thing.

Good luck with that. While I continue to work for peace, Christianity can continue to work toward the world conflict that will bring back their murdered god, Jesus.

No, Christianity is going to be rescued from it. However, the people of the Earth who don't wish to give up this corrupt world system of evil, the conflict is between them and God, and between them and Jesus Christ. And tell me if you will, does your world peace have God in it ? I suppose by your comment that He's just not welcome.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

To the Christians: Understand that right now this is their world. They do as they please and don't care about God, His laws, or what He thinks is sin. So while they still possess the earth don't be too surprised that the courts also do the bidding of the prince of the power of the air. Be patient.

To the unbelievers: While you may choose to do as you please and disregard God, Jesus will be coming back real soon to rule the Earth. He will be coming back to fight and to conquer the Earth and take it away from the children of disobedience. I know you don't care. It doesn't change a thing.

Good luck with that. While I continue to work for peace, Christianity can continue to work toward the world conflict that will bring back their murdered god, Jesus.

No, Christianity is going to be rescued from it. However, the people of the Earth who don't wish to give up this corrupt world system of evil, the conflict is between them and God, and between them and Jesus Christ. And tell me if you will, does your world peace have God in it ? I suppose by your comment that He's just not welcome.

No, Gods of War are not welcome in a world of peace.

Christianity wants Jesus to return. For Jesus to return, the world must be at war. How can a religion be of peace when it demands war for its most cherished of prophecies to be fulfilled?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
www.allegiancemusical.com...

I agree with George, it's a persons personal preference that gets in the way. I've been married twice, and really don't care who wants to get married, and the people claiming that this will lead the way to peadophiles marrying children or marrying animals... How???

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Christianity wants Jesus to return. For Jesus to return, the world must be at war. How can a religion be of peace when it demands war for its most cherished of prophecies to be fulfilled?

Because it is the world and Satan who will be fighting the war against God. Jesus is returning, and they will not willingly accept that return, so it is they as now who will be making war. But Jesus will fight them and prevail against them. This world is not a world of peace and never has been and never will be. Only when Jesus returns will their be and end to war and real peace will come.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Because it is the world and Satan who will be fighting the war against God. Jesus is returning, and they will not willingly accept that return, so it is they as now who will be making war. But Jesus will fight them and prevail against them. This world is not a world of peace and never has been and never will be. Only when Jesus returns will their be and end to war and real peace will come.

Satan is merely another aspect of your Christian mythology. Satan and Jesus are War Gods fighting over the dominion of the Earth in the Christian mythos. And all you are doing is proving my point. If peace cannot be achieved on Earth before Jesus gets here, what is the incentive for Christians to promote peace over war? There isn't one. Christians concern themselves with conflicts because lasting peace cannot happen without the return of their war god to end all conflicts.

This is why Christianity is a war religion that cannot work toward peace if peace means Jesus isn't coming.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
reply to post by Kody27

I'd love to see a reliable source for your claim.
--Most of what I read on the topic states that during childhood everyone is essentially bi-sexual.
It isn't until you age and encounter certain experiences during youth that you begin to prefer the opposite gender or your own.

You might have been a bisexual when you were a kid, but I damn sure wasn't. I knew girls were of some desire when I was in kindergarden. In no way, shape, or form did I ever have thoughts, fantasies, or otherwise infiltrating ideas of little boys. Never.

It's hard wired in your body's chemistry and chromosomes when you are born. This doesn't even need to be discussed further, remember the scientist who found the gay gene? Well he did, google it. I could link you to it but I'd rather you just google the gay gene.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

reply to post by wiser3

That's not what I'm really referencing. What I'm saying is that if you believe you were born that way, then you must also believe pedophiles were too.
-no big deal bub... just want to see evidence that support the born that way claim.

This makes absolutely zero sense.

A pedophile is someone who has a certain age preference.

A homosexual is someone who has a certain gender preference.

Age preference is something that is conditioned in the mind over time, like Michael Jackson missing out on a normal childhood and surrounding himself with kids as an adult. That might not be something he was necessarily born with, but a mental preference that he developed over time.

However, gender preference is chemical and natural. Michael Jackson knew at a very young age what gender he liked or didn't like. He probably had no conception of age difference until he was older. Now I'm not saying that pedophilia can not be something one is born with, I'm just saying that age preference is irrelevant to gender preference. Gender preference is hard wired in your body when you are born, age preference is something you have to learn.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Not Born Gay

The source above gives a very detailed essay on how Nobody Is Born Gay.
there is no gay gene and no experiments that can prove it.
-To conduct a solid experiment you must add in environmental and social factors.
Which most of the experiments you're referring to...DIDN'T

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kody27

Gender preference is hard wired in your body when you are born,

Give me a break. You can't possibly prove that. Gender preference is no different than age preference. When you are born you have no idea what a relationship is or what sex is. The only way to find out is to have someone teach you. So all those running around talking about they were born gay are doing nothing but lying to themselves. Bottom line is that homosexuality is a taught behavior. No one is born that way, it's impossible.

edit on 27-6-2013 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

reply to post by wiser3

That's not what I'm really referencing. What I'm saying is that if you believe you were born that way, then you must also believe pedophiles were too.
-no big deal bub... just want to see evidence that support the born that way claim.

This makes absolutely zero sense.

A pedophile is someone who has a certain age preference.

A homosexual is someone who has a certain gender preference.

Age preference is something that is conditioned in the mind over time, like Michael Jackson missing out on a normal childhood and surrounding himself with kids as an adult. That might not be something he was necessarily born with, but a mental preference that he developed over time.

However, gender preference is chemical and natural. Michael Jackson knew at a very young age what gender he liked or didn't like. He probably had no conception of age difference until he was older. Now I'm not saying that pedophilia can not be something one is born with, I'm just saying that age preference is irrelevant to gender preference. Gender preference is hard wired in your body when you are born, age preference is something you have to learn.

"Age preference is something that is conditioned in the mind over time"
so is sexual preference.

you want to argue that it's genetic? then how is pedophilia not genetic?
oh right, you just wrote it, that it is conditioned in the mind over time, just like homosexuality.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

did you read my posts?
I'm arguing the same thing you just did.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

did you read my posts?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

did you read my posts?

My bad, I put the wrong name in. Correction made.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Give me a break. You can't possibly prove that. Gender preference is no different than age preference. When you are born you have no idea what a relationship is or what sex is. The only way to find out is to have someone teach you. So all those running around talking about they were born gay are doing nothing but lying to themselves. Bottom line is that homosexuality is a taught behavior. No one is born that way, it's impossible.

So then why are their homosexual animals.. and who taught the first person to be gay?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

by your remarks, you could essentially be taught to be gay now? so what you are saying is you believe that you could be gay if taught properly?

i was anything but taught gay, those of you who are not gay may find it easy to sit there and claim misconceptions and quote articles and claim we had a choice to be gay, but if you have not lived it how can you say for certain?

that is like me saying straight people are born gay and select to be straight after being taught that

link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

How can you argue humans vs animals on homosexuality?

are you serious right now??
so the ability to make choices and intelligence are equivalent to an animals?

[SNIP]
edit on 28-6-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed rude comment

link   

So then why are their homosexual animals.. and who taught the first person to be gay?

Animals aren't humans (although some would argue with that, lol.) so I don't care about their sexual behavior.

As for who started it. How the heck am I suppose to know. Either way, it's not natural human behavior.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

you missed the whole point of his post apparently.
Your arguing on such a minor detail.
I'm almost certain what he was saying that people CHOOSE to be gay as they age. not "born that way"

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

How can you argue humans vs animals on homosexuality?

are you serious right now??
so the ability to make choices and intelligence are equivalent to an animals?

some animals eat their own Sh**... maybe you should do that too?

If the behavior is found within the unthinking, we can safely assume the behavior is not taught. So why assume that it is something that is merely taught within our own species?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Animals aren't humans (although some would argue with that, lol.) so I don't care about their sexual behavior.

As for who started it. How the heck am I suppose to know. Either way, it's not natural human behavior.

Ah, you don't believe humans are animals. I really have nothing left for you, as the willfully ignorant cannot be taught.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join