It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message from Heaven concerning the Supreme Court decision today....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I tell you the only ones that will be hit by God "divine anger" is those that are promoters and instigators of intolerance.

Not Helpful

Matthew 7:1-29

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. ...

I can nick pick the bible too.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Jesus hung out with 12 men. Hmmmm. People do not choose to be gay, they ARE born that way.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

They failed to help the poor in need. That is the main reason for their destruction

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Of all here, you are the one committing the worst sin of them all. The notion and pretended conviction you truly know Gods will and Mind.

Do you know how many in the history of man have done the same thing and caused immense suffering to humanity due to the need to exert such poison into the hearts and minds of men?

You even dare to quote parts of the bible as to instill fear and submission over those whom choose not to believe your delusions.

Friend, you live in a very dark hole and your end is easy to predict. I suggest you crawl out from there and into the light, before judging other human beings.

Your problem is not with homosexuality and any verdicts by men. Your problem is your own ignorance, guilt, (probably shame over past deeds) and inability to forgive others for their shortcomings.

Hence your worship a God of unforgiveness and mercilessness. Your life must be very hard to live. I am sorry for you.
edit on 27-6-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The dead know not anything . . . There is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest" (Eccl 9:5-10).

"Hell" is the grave.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
Why did he make Gay people then? if he was gona be so offended by the way they act?

so you're saying people are born gay?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Sin is never a right, but an erroneous free will choice. The Will of My Father is not debatable. Like Truth, it does not change to please contingencies or garner favor."

This scares me. An "erroneous free will choice." There goes another one of those classic christian contradictions. This is saying that God's will is objective, like truth or reality is objective. And sin is objective for everyone right? What is sinning in one's eyes is natural for another. I rather prefer the axiom that "the word of Sin is restriction." Withholding yourself from anything is a sin, preventing yourself from experiencing life because of some religious doctrine, is a sin. Preventing yourself from having sex or doing drugs because of some external moral code laid upon you is a sin. Making decisions based on anything but your own internal voice is a sin.

1. Man has the right to live by his own law—
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
3. Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
4. Man has the right to love as he will
"take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will."
5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by colbe

Jesus hung out with 12 men. Hmmmm. People do not choose to be gay, they ARE born that way.

bullocks.
i call bullocks.
prove that statement.

and if people are born gay and it isn't a perversion...
the pedophiles must be born that way too huh?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

So are you saying they aren't?

Sources please!

Born gay and I'll die this way!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Actually its reversed

Life as we know it now efiL (evil) is "Hell"

The grave is "heaven"

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oh dear, what a debacle this thread is.

The timing of this 'heavenly announcement' alone should make people suspicious. God works to his own agenda and does not waste his day following the courts or watching sports on TV

Only the gullible and desperate Christians looking for words to back their dismay at the latest developments up would actually fall for this one.

I'm sorry OP, I've been supportive of your posts before, but you need to reference places like Medjugorje where you will find that true heavenly announcements are above day to day politics

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Why did he make Gay people then? if he was gona be so offended by the way they act?

This is the argument of a 3 year old. All the people who think this way and agree with you have the spiritual mental capacity of a toddler. God created everything perfect. Earth, plants, animals, and man. It wasn't until the Serpent and sin came along that everything was corrupted. If you don't believe in God and creation that's fine, but don't try to use it as a weak argument.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

so you're saying people are born gay?

If it's not obvious to you that some people are born gay by now, then I feel sorry for you.

Have you ever come into contact with a gay man? Homosexuality in women is not so apparent by their appearance and actions sometimes, although other times it is. But if you have met a gay man, then you know, they didn't just up and decided to be gay on their own free will. It might have been something that took them years to reveal or to admit, but homosexuality is all biological. It's an inherent feeling towards a certain sex, and it's that feeling which is the source of a person's decision to admit that they're gay. Not the other way around. I can't wake up one day, and say to myself, "You know what, me? I've never thought men were sexually attractive before, I wonder what that's like. I guess I'll be gay." Sure I can say that, and do that, but only if I had the inherent biological potential to even be attracted to the same sex. It's literally not possible for normal people to force themselves to be sexually attracted to something that they are hard-wired not to be attracted to.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

everything that supports the 'born this way' thought, is all a theory.
There has been no conclusive evidence to support it.
-its all a matter of preference. you just CHOOSE to bat for the other team.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

I'd love to see a reliable source for your claim.
--Most of what I read on the topic states that during childhood everyone is essentially bi-sexual.
It isn't until you age and encounter certain experiences during youth that you begin to prefer the opposite gender or your own.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

I asked for your sources that I was not born this way, can you supply them or not? I can spout lots of trash about lots of trash, doesn' make any of it true and what you are spouting is TRASH!

When? When did I choose? When did you choose?

Oh yes I remember, a pretty angel came to me before I was born and said "Now hear this, You can be "normal" or you can be "homosexual" if you choose to be homosexual you will be hated and reviled all your life long" and I said "Oh that sounds cool, I'll do the homosexual thing!"

Silly, stupid argument!
edit on 27/6/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Just to get this quite clear in your head I knew before I even knew anything about sex or what my willy was for that I was interested in other boys! You still have no sources for your conjecture!

Funny how you want sources from Kody but ignore my requests for your sources!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Not born gay
Not born gay 2

Now I'd like to see your 'scientific evidence' on how your a born gay.

-also riddle me this....
if your born gay and its not a perversion of the mind...
then pedophiles are born that way as well and that's not a perversion of the mind either?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by resoe26

Just to get this quite clear in your head I knew before I even knew anything about sex or what my willy was for that I was interested in other boys! You still have no sources for your conjecture!

Funny how you want sources from Kody but ignore my requests for your sources!

it was your choice. Social and cultural experiences also dictate what your sexual preferences are. Don't you agree? I don't care if your gay or whatever, doesn't bother me. Just don't believe the 'born this way' arguement without solid evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join