It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message from Heaven concerning the Supreme Court decision today....

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973
Still pushing your hate Colbe, despite the fact you have been proven wrong and called out on it?

How are you going with that apology you owe someone?

Down to two sentences Mark? Reply to today's post, put it up in quotes, you can, the witness of the poor man who was stuck so sadly, raised by two sodomites.

A child needs a father and a mother.

You use the word "hate" in reference to me because you practice the "act" of sodomy but it is God who despises this "act", it is a mortal sin. God calls sodomy an "abomination", "filthy." He still loves you, it is you who must change.

The current messages from Heaven (private revelation) confirm again, God's revelation. Also, read below, it is there in the written Word given to the world by God through the Church, the Catholic Church.

Romans 1:27
And, in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burned in their lusts one towards another, men with men working that which is filthy, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Down to two sentences Mark? Reply to today's post, put it up in quotes, you can, the witness of the poor man who was stuck so sadly, raised by two sodomites.

Okay, first of all go re-read my post - it's a lot more than 2 sentences now and features a video to rebutt your argument. Secondly, you REALLY need to go look up what the word Sodomite means. The original word, as per the context of the bible is male temple prostitute. It is little wonder then that in Corinthians they are condemned - they are practisers of ritual sex for pagan Gods.

If you are going to call us something, call us by our correct term - homosexuals or the colloquial gay term.

A child needs a father and a mother.

Tell that to all the orphans and single child parents too. You are being very selective Colbe.

You use the word "hate" in reference to me because you practice the "act" of sodomy but it is God who despises this "act", it is a mortal sin. God calls sodomy an "abomination", "filthy." He still loves you, it is you who must change.

I use have for the things you say, not you personally. Who said I must change. Once again you clearly have not read the scripture I posted back on the last page, but that does not surprise me as you have a habit of ignoring all evidence that goes against your beliefs, like most obstinate fundys do.

The current messages from Heaven (private revelation) confirm again, God's revelation. Also, read below, it is there in the written Word given to the world by God through the Church, the Catholic Church.

You mean the fake BS you have been posting all the while through that is condemned by the same Catholic Church that you claim to represent and know what God thinks of me?

I will listen to the bible and the priests who have spoken to me and educated me about it before I listen to you and those fake rantings thanks.
edit on 15-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

i've attempted to stray away from this topic due to my lack of knowledge towards religion, and my lack of religion, but i must say Colbe that i was raised by a Male and a Female and it was hell for 18 years, of abuse and torture

edit on 15-7-2013 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

A child needs a mother and father. This is the Truth, God's plan cannot change no matter our rebellion.

I doubt that very much!

Why did / does God allow so many mothers to die in child birth?

There aren't that "many" mothers who die in childbirth. You are pointing out an exception to the natural law,
to God's plan.

The fact that you care so little for what you perceive to be a small and inconsequential amount of people dying from childbirth, betrays your cavalier attitude toward actual life and real live, living, breathing people, in favor for your imagined "potentially perfect" life. It also betrays your hypocrisy.

God's "natural" law, childbirth and pregnancy complications were the leading cause of death among women before the 20th century, which you still cling to. You can thank modern day, heretical and rebellious medicine for the the modern survival rate of women and the lower statistics in infant mortality too. No thanks to your god and his natural law.

edit on 15-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by colbe

A child needs a mother and father. This is the Truth, God's plan cannot change no matter our rebellion.

I doubt that very much!

Why did / does God allow so many mothers to die in child birth?

There aren't that "many" mothers who die in childbirth. You are pointing out an exception to the natural law,
to God's plan.

The fact that you care so little for what you perceive to be a small and inconsequential amount of people dying from childbirth, betrays your cavalier attitude toward actual life and real live, living, breathing people, in favor for your imagined "potentially perfect" life. It also betrays your hypocrisy.

God's "natural" law, childbirth and pregnancy complications were the leading cause of death among women before the 20th century, which you still cling to. You can thank modern day, heretical and rebellious medicine for the the modern survival rate of women and the lower statistics in infant mortality too. No thanks to your god and his natural law.

edit on 15-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

Sorry, lamo response, I care a lot. How come you didn't post my quote saying a child remembers forever the love of his or her mother dying so they can live? Why ask, everyone knows why.

For Heaven's sake, you brought up mother's dying giving birth to justify sodomy, ignoring testimony of children in same sex marriage are miserable. They desire a mother and a father.

Your words, the second underlined, God and science show life begins at conception. If there isn't a beginning, how can you have "real live, living, breathing people?" you proclaim in another thread you are 'pro-choice!" Ie: a cover word for a woman's right to kill the child inside her.

"Your god?" He made you too ww. Reject God, sad but you can't state before everyone reading this thread God made man for sodomy. He didn't, it is obviously "natural" to see, doesn't even require faith.

Forgive your earthly father, give your heart to God, the best father.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by colbe

i've attempted to stray away from this topic due to my lack of knowledge towards religion, and my lack of religion, but i must say Colbe that i was raised by a Male and a Female and it was hell for 18 years, of abuse and torture

edit on 15-7-2013 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

Hi Darth,

I am so sorry about your aunt and uncle, their treatment of you. You've shared you have forgiven them.

People are going to either follow the world and Satan or follow God who is all love. It is a choice.

God remembers your terrible suffering.

May the Two Hearts J+M convince you with their grace, love,

colbe

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe, You have a god that you believe in. I don't believe in your god. I reject your god. Your god is not my god.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Colbe, You have a god that you believe in. I don't believe in your god. I reject your god. Your god is not my god.

I love you windword, you are my sister.

This is a special time, the end of evil. He loves you, you only have to believe. You are interested in the ATS faith forum, a sign, even better, an "actual grace."

I do not care if I am a broken record at ATS. Our Lord says it too, one of the two in this message, pray every day and major, confess the mortal (serious) sins of your life to God. Catholics, go to Confession. Two things to do in these end times, regular Confession and daily prayer even if your prayer time is only 10 minutes.

I share a non-Catholic Christian message, who would want to go on if God isn't like this...He is.

an excerpt:

+ + +

Messages to Julie Whedbee

www.IAmCallingYouNow.blogspot.co.uk.com...

YOU ARE LOVED BY THE KING
July 14th, 2013

I want My dear children to know that they should not be troubled or concerned because they don't feel I am speaking to them. I have a very unique and personal relationship with each one of you individually, and I use various methods to communicate to you My heart and My will. To some, I will speak inner thoughts that are similar to hearing with your earthly ears. To others, I speak through an unction, or emotion you suddenly have that you did not imagine yourselves. Many times, you will experience a message from Me in a song lyric, a quote in something you read, or simply a glance at My beautiful creation in nature. It could be a gentle word from a friend or loved one, or a kind look from a stranger as you walk down the street. You see, I am speaking in many, many, different ways, and any attempt to categorize Me and put limitations on Me by saying I only talk to a special few, is only your fear. I am as close as your next breath, and I see you all the same. I do not favor anyone over another, therefore I could not possible 'speak' as you see it, to one or several of you, and not 'speak' to others of you as well. I love you all equally, and there is always a divine order to what I communicate and when, seasons for everything. The only time I would not be able to talk with you or express My heart is if there is unconfessed sin in your life. If you are haboring bitterness, unforgiveness, anger, judgement, or simply do not have charity, love, for all others, then you will be prevented from hearing My instructions and Will for your life. ....

colbe
King Messiah

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oops, sorry, the link is so long, here is the correct link.

www.afterthewarning.com...-15-13

The message at www.catholicbinder.com... ~there are quite a few new messages to read ~ for July 15, 2013.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Colbe,

Here is why you don't go pushing fake messages;

Deut. 18:20-22 (NIV)"A prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death.

www.acts17-11.com...

Lucky for you we don't follow that little part of the book of Deuteronomy nowadays hey......

How about this little snippet from Jeremiah;

Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.
Jer 23:22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

And this one from Isaiah

Isa 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

biblelight.net...

What about Matthew 7:15

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

biblehub.com...

I can deal with your opposition to gay marriage, but you need to start posting the truth. There are plenty of biblical and catholic church supported arguments to support your view, yet you insist on posting garbage that are not the words of the real and living God.

You are on a mission of deception, not redemption.

edit on 16-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

confess the mortal (serious) sins of your life to God.

Practice what you preach. Have you confessed that you told lies about me yet? (you got caught doing it!) Have you apologized to me yet? (NO) Have you confessed that you are working against the Catholic church by pushing fake apparitions? Have you confessed that you are breaking canon law by pushing this crap? Hypocrite. Oh .. and the synonym of hypocrite is ... pharisee. Congratulations.

How dare you tell others to follow church teaching when you willfully don't do it yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973
Colbe,

Here is why you don't go pushing fake messages;

Deut. 18:20-22 (NIV)"A prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death.

www.acts17-11.com...

Lucky for you we don't follow that little part of the book of Deuteronomy nowadays hey......

How about this little snippet from Jeremiah;

Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.
Jer 23:22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

And this one from Isaiah

Isa 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

biblelight.net...

What about Matthew 7:15

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

biblehub.com...

I can deal with your opposition to gay marriage, but you need to start posting the truth. There are plenty of biblical and catholic church supported arguments to support your view, yet you insist on posting garbage that are not the words of the real and living God.

You are on a mission of deception, not redemption.

You preach for and I wish not, practice sodomy (!!). It is a mortal sin to commit the "act" of sodomy.

You try to divert by denying the message from Heaven. History shows sometimes the bishops (Divine Mercy revelation) are wrong. There is no error in the message. There are other messages from Heaven since the Holy Love message concerning the decision of the Supreme Court and Our Lord says the same.

Mark give it up, sodomy, for the rest of your life. Obvious to everyone, you have never quoted, shown the exact words, as you say the "garbage" in the message of Holy Love in the OP. You can't because sex is for marriage (between a man and woman), a self giving love to bring forth life not for selfish pleasure's sake. As Jesus stated in the message.

The world proclaims grave sin is no sin, it should celebrated, enacted into law. Do not believe the world, follow God.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It is a mortal sin to commit the "act" of sodomy.

It is a mortal sin to tell lies about someone (me) .. to get caught ... to refuse to apologize.

There is no error in the message.

- The error is that it is FAKE .. condemned by your church.
- The error is that your church has stated very clearly that you aren't to push it.
- The error is that you tell people to obey the church teachings ... and yet you don't do so yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Stand up for the Truth, shout it from the rooftops.

July 12, 2013 at www.littlecatholicbubble.blogspot.com...

+ + +

...."If we are serious about our faith, we will understand that a true Christian is never a “tame” Christian. A true Christian will stand up and speak out for what is good and true, what is right and just, both in season and out of season. He or she will not go silent, even when bearing witness is unpopular—even when it is personally or professionally risky. He or she will know that there truly is a “cost of discipleship,” and will be prepared, with God’s help and by His grace, to pay that cost—whatever it turns out to be. A faithful Christian will be ever mindful of the words of Christ himself, “If anyone would be my disciple, then let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.”

One man who did just that is a courageous mayor in France who refuses to transgress the Natural Law and is willing to face five years in prison for not going along with what he calls the "farce" of gay "marriage" in his town. Jean-Michel Colo says he "will not perform an illegal act", reflecting perfectly the words of Martin Luther King, Jr., in his 1963 Letter from a Birmingham Jail:

"It may seem rather paradoxical for us consciously to break laws. One may well ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."

Now, what is the difference between the two? How does one determine whether a law is just or unjust? A just law is a man made code that squares with the moral law or the law of God. An unjust law is a code that is out of harmony with the moral law. To put it in the terms of St. Thomas Aquinas: An unjust law is a human law that is not rooted in eternal law and natural law.

Amen."....

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Getting personal now are we Colbe?

Firstly, the error in your messages is the source. I have posted it before. Perhaps you should actually read what I write before you start making blind and frankly inaccurate accusations about people. And while you are at it you ought to do the Christian thing and apologise to FF.

Secondly, you are always making random assumptions about my life, cherry picking your arguments and ignoring the biblical evidence that I put forward in favour of messages that are NOT I repeat NOT and I say it a third time NOT the words of God. I say it again, I have pointed out the error in the messages, they are claimed to be from heavenly sources and yet the church has said no to them being of supernatural origin.

Which makes them nothing more than opinions from a human who is posing as heavenly characters. A grave sin that I pointed out the bible's view on in my last post. Perhaps you should read it instead of replying to one of the last sentences like you just did.

As for my own personal life, that is my concern. Since you are obsessed with what I get up to in the privacy of my own home, here is a full list of the sins I commit;

* Love - I am guilty of being in love with my partner. Some days he drives me crazy, other days I want him close to me. Most days he is like my best friend in the whole world. I have also learned to love friends and my family again as they have slowly come to accept my relationship.
* FIdelity - I am faithful to him. He is the person I love and I do not lust after other people because I am already satisfied with the one I love.
* Hope - Since having met him I have a purpose to my life and I have somethng and someone to fight for and keep trying for when things seem impossible and I feel like giving up. I no longer despair for my future here on this earth and I feel positive about my life.
* Happiness. Yes, I am happy now. I have the stability of a permanent relationship and now I can focus on things like helping out other people less fortunate than me (like our sisters who have been unlucky in love)
* Faith in people. By finding someone that will stick by my side I have learned to trust people again instead of viewing the world being out to get me.

All of the above affect my life daily and then there is one final sin;

*Sex - I have no idea how often or what you think I do in the privacy of my own bedroom but I assure you it is really none of your business. However because you are so obsessed with this one tiny part of my life I am going to tell you anyway. Sex would not even take up 0.5% of my time, in fact if it did, I would begin to wonder if I was a nymphomaniac. Being in a relationship means that like a normal marriage, the sexual appetite died down a long time ago. We don't even sleep in the same bedroom (he is a problematic snorer and I am a light sleeper)

So, let me see, an act that happens rarely vs a life change that positively affects my life every moment of every day.......

Nope, not sorry at all for being who I am (tried to get cured, didn't work) or being a better person because I love someone.

But hey, I'm just a sodomite who is 'ill' - what would I know about the subject?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Colbe's God is a tiny little man that is obsessed with sex. He had needs and desires and isn't complete until we meet his expectations. He's an angry little man that created a place called hell to put his created creatures that don't meet his criteria.

He would rather have people living in personal anguish than experience a loving relationship. He hates the idea that people could possible sex without the consequence of pregnancy. He didn't care if a woman was raped or enslaved as long as they had lots babies. He would rather women pop out baby after baby until it kills them, rather than use birth control. He didn't care about how many babies died of neglect or abuse or about infant mortality before the advent of modern medicine.

All he cares about is making sure that you don't have sex with a person that you can't get pregnant!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by markosity1973

Colbe's God is a tiny little man that is obsessed with sex. He had needs and desires and isn't complete until we meet his expectations. He's an angry little man that created a place called hell to put his created creatures that don't meet his criteria.

He would rather have people living in personal anguish than experience a loving relationship. He hates the idea that people could possible sex without the consequence of pregnancy. He didn't care if a woman was raped or enslaved as long as they had lots babies. He would rather women pop out baby after baby until it kills them, rather than use birth control. He didn't care about how many babies died of neglect or abuse or about infant mortality before the advent of modern medicine.

That's an accurate but rather sad summation as it limit's his God to being one that hates most of us. I believe hell is real and that people do go there, but it is those who bring pain and suffering to this world with no remorse i.e Hitler, serial rapists, child molestors etc etc.

I have always been one to judge something by the fruit it bears and in the case of gay love, it brings positive things to people's lives. The God that was portrayed to us in Church to me on Sundays was one that loves us and wants us to become a better version of ourselves with the understanding that none of us can ever be perfect.

All he cares about is making sure that you don't have sex with a person that you can't get pregnant!

What a boring job, and one that leaves him ignoring the 90% of the population who do have sex with women lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Oh you silly "Christians" are still at it. Do you guys have any idea what a Pharisee is?

The Pharisees were the self-appointed guardians of the Judaic religion. They were highly concerned about the moral state of Israel. The Pharisees looked around and said, “There are lots of people in this country who have degenerate moral values. In order for us to put a stop to it, we’ll have nothing to do with such people. We will not eat at table with them. We will not talk to them. We will ostracize them completely. In this way, we will faithfully uphold the highest possible moral values.”

Sound familiar? It should. I could spend hours pointing out your hypocrisy of referring to yourselves as "followers of Christ" but I'll keep it short -- you're not. You're followers of your own will. Did Jesus call the prostitutes "filthy whores" when he came across them? Did Jesus scream "unclean" when approached by a leper? Did Jesus curse Matthew for being a greedy tax collector?

The answer to every question I asked can be proven, with your bible, to be no.

Now, for the "woulds". Would Jesus ever treat anyone with less than love and respect? Would Jesus ever curse homosexuals? Would Jesus ever deliver hour-long sermons about how filthy and disgusting the homosexual lifestyle is?

No. Not at all.

Now for you Pharisees out there that still don't understand, I'm going to spell this out for you. Declaring that you believe in the divinity of Christ alone will not save you. If all that believing in Christ has done for you is give you a holier-than-thou attitude, then the "gospel" coming from your lips is about as useless as a car without an engine.

Now start throwing stones.

Source
edit on 17-7-2013 by scolai because: Forgot to add source

edit on 17-7-2013 by scolai because: Grammar errors, missing words, sleep deprivation

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Stand up for the Truth, shout it from the rooftops.

WE have ... YOU haven't. The truth ...
- the 'messages' you keep posting are false and condemned.
- you are breaking Canon Law by posting them and pushing them.
- you still owe me an apology for telling lies about me and then not recanting them.
- it's called hypocrisy to tell others to follow church law, but then not do that yourself.

That's the truth. And we have been 'shouting it from the rooftops' in this thread.
The seeds of truth can't take root in a heart of stone .... made stone by a massive ego.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

1 - You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve.
2 - You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
3 - Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
4 - Honor your father and your mother.
5 - You shall not kill.
6 - You shall not commit adultery.
7 - You shall not steal.
8 - You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
9 - You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
10 - You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.

Ah you missed one!

4 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth

^^ is number two. Per James 2:8-11 if you live by the law and fail in any point, then you are a transgressor.

#9 and 10 are together and should be the 10th.

Exodus 20:3-17
2 (#1)“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 “You shall have no other gods before Me.

4 (#2)“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; 5 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

7 (#3)“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

8 (#4) “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

12 (#5)“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

13 (#6)“You shall not murder.

14 (#7)“You shall not commit adultery.

15 (#8)“You shall not steal.

16 (#9)“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

17 (#10)“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”

So # 2 means no "icons", since supposedly Mary was ascended into heaven, and Jesus is in heaven, and the saints are all in the grave.

Ouch.

It's supposed to be the 10 commandments, not the 9 commandments.
edit on 17-7-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join