It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message from Heaven concerning the Supreme Court decision today....

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

I shared one of Heaven's responses to the Supreme Court's immoral decision. There are sodomites here who have admitted they are and have no intention of changing, their words. You can pray for their conversion.

i believe you may be talking about me because we have had this discussion, as i have told you Colbe, don't waste time praying for me, you can't pray away the gay, utilize your time and energy for the good of the world, not to try and convert and control others

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Nobody ever said you had to be "pro-sodomite", it's your right to believe what you want, but that doesn't mean you are right. All we're asking is for you to stop spreading your hate and just let people live how they want to live.

If someone decides to be themselves, it's none of your business and has N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do with you, so stop acting like what other people do somehow affects you or anyone around you. We know you think being gay is an abomination, so be quiet about it. All you're doing is causing more division between people.

It seems like that's all you care about, is other people's business. Why not mind your own for a change? Does what someone else does in their own time affect your "salvation" in any way? I doubt anything you say will ever change a gay person straight, so quit while you're ahead already.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

reply to post by markosity1973

mark,

I can't help it you are a sodomite, it is your soul. You can go to Confession and remain celibate. Look it up in the Catechism or read the message in the OP. Argue the messages from Heaven, I know the message in the OP
is the teaching of Christ and the Church for 2000 years. The reason I posted it.

I believe in Medjugorje, there are some Bishops from that diocese that do not...

Dear Colbe,

It's not my fault that you are a denialist and are a pathological liar either........

Odd thing is that we are not so different if I were to follow your line of thinking except for one crucial thing;

I'll go to hell for being honest and being who I am.

You'll go to hell for spreading lies and false doctrine whilst all the while thinking you are on the road to salvation.

I know who I'd rather be out of the two of us.......... (and it isn't you)
edit on 9-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

I shared one of Heaven's responses to the Supreme Court's immoral decision. There are sodomites here who have admitted they are and have no intention of changing, their words. You can pray for their conversion.

i believe you may be talking about me because we have had this discussion, as i have told you Colbe, don't waste time praying for me, you can't pray away the gay, utilize your time and energy for the good of the world, not to try and convert and control others

Actually Colbe ,

You'd be better spending your time praying for your own soul. Spreading heresy is a grave sin and you are doing just that but refuse to acknowledge it despite the repeated attempts to show you the err of your ways.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Pray for forgiveness colbe, pray for your soul. Go to church and ask Mary for forgiveness.

Love BM.

See how it feels? eh? not nice is it.

cya later I got cats to scrub

edit on 9-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Look it up in the Catechism....

Before you tell others to go look in the Catechism, perhaps you should follow your own advice. Look up what it says in the Catechism about telling lies ... lies about other people (ME) ... telling lies when you tell people these fake visionaries messages are from heaven when in fact the church has said they are not ....

Catechism of the Catholic Church .. Telling Lies

2464 The eighth commandment forbids misrepresenting the truth in our relations with others. This moral prescription flows from the vocation of the holy people to bear witness to their God who is the truth and wills the truth. Offenses against the truth express by word or deed a refusal to commit oneself to moral uprightness: they are fundamental infidelities to God and, in this sense, they undermine the foundations of the covenant.

2477 Respect for the reputation of persons forbids every attitude and word likely to cause them unjust injury.278 He becomes guilty:

- of rash judgment who, even tacitly, assumes as true, without sufficient foundation, the moral fault of a neighbor;

- of detraction who, without objectively valid reason, discloses another's faults and failings to persons who did not know them;279

- of calumny who, by remarks contrary to the truth, harms the reputation of others and gives occasion for false judgments concerning them.

2483 Lying is the most direct offense against the truth. To lie is to speak or act against the truth in order to lead someone into error. By injuring man's relation to truth and to his neighbor, a lie offends against the fundamental relation of man and of his word to the Lord

While we are at it ... lets revisit the 10 commandments ...

Here are the Catholic Ten Commandments:

1 - You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve.
2 - You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
3 - Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
4 - Honor your father and your mother.
5 - You shall not kill.
6 - You shall not commit adultery.
7 - You shall not steal.
8 - You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
9 - You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
10 - You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.

Pay close attention to #8 ..... DO NOT TELL LIES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. So perhaps instead of telling other people to follow the catechism, you should clean up your own act and follow the catechism and the 10 commandments. (take the log out of your own eye before you take the speck out of the eyes of others)

YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY.

While we are on 'following church teaching' ... again .... You are breaking canon law by telling people that these fake apparition messages are from God. They have been condemned by the Church. Therefore, you are fighting against the church you claim to be a member of.

Canon Law and the Obligation of Obedience by the Faithful

As the bishops are entrusted with the responsibilities of discerning and ruling on apparitions as stemming from the nature of their office, so there are fundamental responsibilities on the part of the members of the diocese. First, they are to obey their bishops when the latter act as Christ's representatives (canon 212), that is, when they teach formally or establish binding discipline as pastors of a particular church. This obedience owed to the bishops in their capacity as leaders of particular churches is intended to promote the common good. Canon 753 also speaks of the "religious assent" owed to the bishops' teaching authority, which means a special quality of respect and gratitude, along with critical awareness and good will. Hence, there should be intelligent obedience to ecclesiastical authority in the matter of alleged apparitions.

- Stop telling lies about me and apologize.
- Stop telling lies to the people here. These fake messages are NOT from God.
- Stop telling people that they aren't following the catechism. You aren't. That's hypocrisy.

edit on 7/9/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

because you are pro-sodomy (obviously disgusting act)

Telling lies about people and then refusing to correct those lies and refusing to apologize are a disgusting act.

Why keep repeating "your book" referring to the Bible if you don't believe it 3NLIGHT?

Why keep posting information from the Catechism when you don't even follow it yourself?
Why keep telling people to follow the catechism or the bible when you don't follow it yourself?
Take the log out of your own eye before you attempt to take the speck out of the eyes of others.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Originally posted by mojo2012

If it is Gods will then God will but men and woman have no right to tell another who to love or who to share their lives with! Let Gods will be done but we are not he! We can only live our lives according to what we believe is right! We have no ability to live another's life and we should not try to!

Men laying with men and women laying with women is an abomination before the Lord.

We are not Gods jury!
"Stop judging, that you may not be judged." (Matthew 7:1)

"You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye." (Matthew 7:5)

I really believe those that hate are responsible for judging others and their hate lies in their own insecurity and self esteem!
Those that hate homosexuals do so because there is a part of them that desires to be homosexual!
The self haters are the most destructive and judgemental!

message to John Leary

Thursday, June 20, 2013

....Jesus said: “My people, many of your politicians are still supporting gay marriages as you have it in thirteen states. I still do not consider these true marriages because they are not with a man and a woman as I started your race with Adam and Eve. Same sex marriages are an abomination as are homosexual acts because they violate My Commandments, and they are unnatural. My faithful need to speak out against such marriages, as well as speaking out against fornication in living together. Both of these lifestyles are living in sin, and they need to be stopped so these people can have a good Confession of their sins. Your laws are condoning these sins, as well as your continuing killing of My babies in abortion. Expect more punishing disasters as a punishment for your sins.”

www.johnleary.com...

Beware false profits

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Beware false profits

I like that. Beware of false prophets ... but also beware false profits ...
NIce play on words.
Rather accurate many times with these things.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The Supreme Court's decision is wrong. There is no authority on earth to uphold mortal sin, the sin of homosexual marriage and sodomy. Marriage is holy, God's plan, the fruit of marriage is children, the family. God never made a man to unite with a man, the same regarding a woman uniting with a woman.

The faithful need to keep proclaiming the truth to help save souls. Pray for conversions.

+ + +

message to the Tender Heart

July 9, 2013

Sin, In Any Form, Is Still Sin

Children of My Divine Heart,
...I come to you in love. Open your hearts to Me. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to My instruction. Do not delay. Surrender in love. I desire to bless you beyond imagination. My joy is yours to share. I will anoint you with the oil of joy and gladness. Rejoice in My master plan. Give Me permission to lead your every step. Millions still refuse Me. Millions have turned from Me, and refuse to make themselves obedient unto Me. Beloved, disobedience will call down My wrath upon humanity. When you fail to respect My divine will, you will be corrected by Me. I will purify you. I will refine you as gold in order to raise you to holiness. I will send you trials, and tribulation in order to take complete hold of your hearts, and souls. Hear Me. Those who decide to remain obedient unto Me will be blessed, and My favor will increase upon them. Their households will lack for nothing. They will fall under My protection, and bear much fruit. Beloved, this day, I invite you to grow in obedience. Do not question My motives. Do not analyze situations, and think yourselves worthy of making sound decisions. You are imperfect. You can not improve upon My divine will for you. Accept to serve in all humility. Obey Me in all things. Do not stay from the fold. Do not compromise virtue. Sin, in any form, is still sin. Do not think that by giving sin another name all things will be right with Me. Murder is murder. Theft is theft. A lie remains a lie, even if you desire to consider it a partial truth. A lie never draws you near to Me. Lies are the seed of Satan. Avoid lies at all cost. Do not compromise yourselves. I count on you. Let Truth be your guide. Pray for discernment. Love without condition. Stand firm in your beliefs. Live for Me...

www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Wow talking to yourself now colbe?

Why not answer the questions flyers has asked you and explain yourself like a real man would instead of posting the same old BS you have been doing?.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Here are some words that can be genuinely accepted as being from Jesus about the subject of gay - because they are from the bible

“Not everyone can accept this teaching, but only those to whom it is given. For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.” (Matthew 19:11-12)

Now everyone will probably think that eunuchs means castrated male, but wait until you see the meaning of the word in Jesus' day;

In the ancient world, including ancient Jewish culture (as reflected in the Talmud), “natural” or “born” eunuchs were not associated with missing testicles. Rather, they were associated with stereotypically effeminate characteristics and behavior (just like modern gay men), and were thought by Rabbi Eliezer to be subject to “cure” (just like modern gays). Moreover, as we have also seen, eunuchs were commonly associated with homosexual desire.

And futhermore

Unlike Rabbi Eliezer, Jesus feels no need to “cure” these born eunuchs. He speaks no words of condemnation. Rather he lists people born gay alongside another honored class (eunuchs for the kingdom), and accepts them as a natural part of God’s creation order.

Would Jesus Discriminate?

So, Colbe instead of pushing words that Jesus DID NOT say, why don't you pay attention to ones that he actually did
edit on 10-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

edit on 10-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: Deleted

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

There is no authority on earth to uphold mortal sin, the sin of homosexual marriage and sodomy.

Telling lies is a mortal sin. Spreading falsehoods against innocent people (ME) is a sin.
Not apologizing when being proven wrong ... that's a sin as well and just plain crappy.

and here you dared to complain about the excessive 'pride' that others have. :shk: That's a mighty big log in your own eye ...
edit on 7/10/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
A child needs a mother and father. This is the Truth, God's plan cannot change no matter our rebellion. An article about the suffering of children in (an oxymoron)...same sex marriages.

+ + +

Should the Children Sit Down and Shut Up?

..."In France before the recent controversial gay "marriage" vote there, a 66-year-old Frenchman who had been raised by lesbians broke his lifelong silence. He had never wanted to speak of his suffering, but said he simply could not allow the injustice of same-sex "marriage" to come to France. In Jean-Dominique Bunel's emotional interview, he explained that although he loved the women who raised him, he became more and more affected by his situation as he grew into adulthood:

"I suffered from the indifference of adults to the intimate sufferings of children, starting with mine. In a world where their rights are each day rolled back, in truth, it is always the rights of adults that hold sway. I also suffered from the lack of a father, a daily presence, a character and a properly masculine example, some counterweight to the relationship of my mother to her lover. I was aware of it at a very early age. I lived that absence of a father, experienced it, as an amputation.

"All my life as an adult was thrust out of whack by this experience," he blurts. But he stops himself there. "It is too intimate a matter." Pushed, he concedes, "I offer you a testimony. It's not the same in value as a poll. Other children, placed in the same conditions, have certainly grown up and reacted differently. But to the best of my knowledge, no serious study has been carried out in due diligence about this topic, within scientifically irrefutable conditions and bearing upon a large sample size. I doubt that many children of gay couples will open themselves up easily and honestly to journalists on this very delicate matter. It's traumatizing to speak of suffering that one would rather silence."...

littlecatholicbubble.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

A child needs a mother and father. This is the Truth, God's plan cannot change no matter our rebellion.

I doubt that very much!

Why did / does God allow so many mothers to die in child birth?

edit on 15-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by colbe

A child needs a mother and father. This is the Truth, God's plan cannot change no matter our rebellion.

I doubt that very much!

Why did / does God allow so many mothers to die in child birth?

edit on 15-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

How come you don't post my entire posts? People can understand what you are commenting about. I share your full replies.

There aren't that "many" mothers who die in childbirth. You are pointing out an exception to the natural law,
to God's plan. The child will still hear about his or her mother from their father and family. They have the thought
forever of their mother's love in giving her life.

Children in same sex marriages are stuck with the unnatural, the weirdness, their entire life. The reason
you didn't post above my entire reply (it wasn't very long), the quote from the child of a same sex marriage.

You shared about your father and I shared with you I experienced a similar suffering. Don't turn against God, run to Him, He is waiting for you. God the Father is the best father ww.

colbe

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

The Supreme Court's decision is wrong. There is no authority on earth to uphold mortal sin, the sin of homosexual marriage and sodomy. Marriage is holy, God's plan, the fruit of marriage is children, the family. God never made a man to unite with a man, the same regarding a woman uniting with a woman.

The faithful need to keep proclaiming the truth to help save souls. Pray for conversions.

+ + +

message to the Tender Heart

July 9, 2013

Sin, In Any Form, Is Still Sin

Children of My Divine Heart,
...I come to you in love. Open your hearts to Me. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to My instruction. Do not delay. Surrender in love. I desire to bless you beyond imagination. My joy is yours to share. I will anoint you with the oil of joy and gladness. Rejoice in My master plan. Give Me permission to lead your every step. Millions still refuse Me. Millions have turned from Me, and refuse to make themselves obedient unto Me. Beloved, disobedience will call down My wrath upon humanity. When you fail to respect My divine will, you will be corrected by Me. I will purify you. I will refine you as gold in order to raise you to holiness. I will send you trials, and tribulation in order to take complete hold of your hearts, and souls. Hear Me. Those who decide to remain obedient unto Me will be blessed, and My favor will increase upon them. Their households will lack for nothing. They will fall under My protection, and bear much fruit. Beloved, this day, I invite you to grow in obedience. Do not question My motives. Do not analyze situations, and think yourselves worthy of making sound decisions. You are imperfect. You can not improve upon My divine will for you. Accept to serve in all humility. Obey Me in all things. Do not stay from the fold. Do not compromise virtue. Sin, in any form, is still sin. Do not think that by giving sin another name all things will be right with Me. Murder is murder. Theft is theft. A lie remains a lie, even if you desire to consider it a partial truth. A lie never draws you near to Me. Lies are the seed of Satan. Avoid lies at all cost. Do not compromise yourselves. I count on you. Let Truth be your guide. Pray for discernment. Love without condition. Stand firm in your beliefs. Live for Me...

www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com...

Bumping up the above, it is important to hear the fruit of same sex marriages.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

A child needs a mother and father. This is the Truth, God's plan cannot change no matter our rebellion. An article about the suffering of children in (an oxymoron)...same sex marriages.

+ + +

Should the Children Sit Down and Shut Up?

..."In France before the recent controversial gay "marriage" vote there, a 66-year-old Frenchman who had been raised by lesbians broke his lifelong silence. He had never wanted to speak of his suffering, but said he simply could not allow the injustice of same-sex "marriage" to come to France. In Jean-Dominique Bunel's emotional interview, he explained that although he loved the women who raised him, he became more and more affected by his situation as he grew into adulthood:

"I suffered from the indifference of adults to the intimate sufferings of children, starting with mine. In a world where their rights are each day rolled back, in truth, it is always the rights of adults that hold sway. I also suffered from the lack of a father, a daily presence, a character and a properly masculine example, some counterweight to the relationship of my mother to her lover. I was aware of it at a very early age. I lived that absence of a father, experienced it, as an amputation.

"All my life as an adult was thrust out of whack by this experience," he blurts. But he stops himself there. "It is too intimate a matter." Pushed, he concedes, "I offer you a testimony. It's not the same in value as a poll. Other children, placed in the same conditions, have certainly grown up and reacted differently. But to the best of my knowledge, no serious study has been carried out in due diligence about this topic, within scientifically irrefutable conditions and bearing upon a large sample size. I doubt that many children of gay couples will open themselves up easily and honestly to journalists on this very delicate matter. It's traumatizing to speak of suffering that one would rather silence."...

littlecatholicbubble.blogspot.com...

Oops, I meant to bump up the above quote.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Still pushing your hate Colbe, despite the fact you have been proven wrong and called out on it?

How are you going with that apology you owe someone?

Once again what you have posted is incorrect; Yes some people will feel that their parents have done them wrong and affected their lives; children of drug addicts and prostitutes could say very similar things.

Here is some truth on Lesbian parenting, not that you ever listen.......

edit on 15-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join