It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

a message from Heaven concerning the Supreme Court decision today....

page: 17
16
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 

NO NO NO .. John Leary has been declared false by the Catholic Church as well.
Colbe ... please ... just STOP. You are doing more harm than good for your 'cause'.
Learn from your Maria Divine Mercy mistake.




posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
You are helping sodomites remain in their disbelief.

No. Actually YOU are. I'm not going to pump a bunch of FALSE messages in their direction in the hopes that they will latch on and buy into them. If you want to help people then pray for them and give them truth .. not fake messages that have been condemned by the very church you claim allegiance to.


Originally posted by colbe
I look at the love, the messages from Heaven are beautiful.

Nothing you have posted is from heaven. They are all condemned.

edit on 7/2/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


And in summation, might I direct folks to the Eric Snowden thread for something of import to what the Maybe Almighty might be involved in?

Hail Eris, indeed... been a while ... and don't forget a bow to Bob.

And to those trying to crowbar some love into bigots, keep up the Sisyphean task...



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by colbe
 

NO NO NO .. John Leary has been declared false by the Catholic Church as well.
Colbe ... please ... just STOP. You are doing more harm than good for your 'cause'.
Learn from your Maria Divine Mercy mistake.


John Leary has been allowed to share his messages on the Internet by his Bishop.
A few years ago, he was told no by the previous Bishop and John complied.

You attack me since day one here. Name the error in the OP FlyersFan, you can't. Offer your illness to God and please stop attacking and judging His chosen prophets too. Sometimes because of pride the Bishops get it wrong on private Revelation. The messages of Divine Mercy and even Lourdes at first are example.

You had the funds to go to Medjugorje, not everyone can go so be happy. Medjugorje isn't approve, you look foolish. Be grateful instead of mad at God for not healing you at Medjugorje. You know very well about Redemptive Suffering.

Yo keep putting up the same replies saying the same thing over and over in the last two pages.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by colbe
You are helping sodomites remain in their disbelief.

No. Actually YOU are. I'm not going to pump a bunch of FALSE messages in their direction in the hopes that they will latch on and buy into them. If you want to help people then pray for them and give them truth .. not fake messages that have been condemned by the very church you claim allegiance to.


Originally posted by colbe
I look at the love, the messages from Heaven are beautiful.

Nothing you have posted is from heaven. They are all condemned.

edit on 7/2/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)


FF,

The underlined, not true. Most of the current messages from Heaven have not even been investigated. You lied about Conyers. The current Bishop is fine with Our Loving mother's messages given in that apparition. You posted a previous Bishop's decision. You did the same on Garabandal.

Canon law has been changed, people can share private revelation. Go look it up. Take the good from the messages.

The current bishop disproves the messages of Holy Love. This happens a lot but not always, one reason, there is more prophecy. Heaven is speaking often because of the loss of faith. I posted one of the messages of Holy Love in the OP because I found no error in it and Jesus words were simple and direct about the Supreme Court's homosexual ruling, the thread subject.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Most of my all my family are liberal. I played this homily and they could not hear it. The priest speaks the truth.

Take the time and listen. It is 16 minutes long. Read something else while you listen. Entitled:

Only Traditional Morality Can Defend against Civil Unions

www.audiosancto.org...



posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Name the error in the OP FlyersFan, you can't.

I already did. The error is YOURS. YOUR CHURCH has declared it to be false and condemned. YOUR CHURCH has told Catholics not to push the fake message. But, in your pride, you think you are smarter than your church who are the real EXPERTS.


you look foolish. .

No Colbe, that would be you. Don't ever call yourself a Catholic. You are not.
You are protestant. Picking and choosing which rules to follow and not follow.

And I'm not picking on you I"m just TELLING THE TRUTH. You should have learned your lesson with the Maria Divine Mercy situation. THis is the same thing. So is John Leary. So are all the other false messages you push. In your pride you are damaging the church that you claim to love. Congratulations.



posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
You lied about Conyers.

WRONG.
The Problems with the Conyers Messages
Official Church Statements

• March 19, 1991 - In a March letter to his fellow U.S. bishops, Archbishop James P. Lyke, OFM, has asked that priest-led pilgrimages from their dioceses to the site of alleged Marian apparitions in Conyers be discontinued. [ more ]

• September 19, 1991 - In a statement distributed to the priests of the Atlanta archdiocese, Archbishop James P. Lyke, OFM, has provided guidance on reported apparitions of Christ and the Blessed Virgin Mary in Rockdale County. [ more ]



You did the same on Garabandal.

WRONG. NOTHING has been said by the church to refute the findings of the previous bishops on Garabandal. THREE TIMES it's been declared FALSE. And you really should learn how the Catholic church runs. Each new bishop doesn't have to say anything or make pronouncements. That would be absurd. The previous pronouncements stand unless the current bishop declares them wrong. AND HE HAS NOT.
Church Statement on Garabandal
The Problems with Garabandal
Official Church Statement on Garbandal translated to English

And while we are at it. JOHN LEARY .. FALSE VISIONARY.
Bishops Statement on John Leary


Canon law has been changed, people can share private revelation. Go look it up.

I did. I suggest you do as well. Nothing has changed. The CHURCH DECIDES. You are supposed to listen to what they say and obey. Otherwise, you are a protestant

Norms and Processes for Judging Private Revelations
Explanation about the Norms and Processes for Judging Private Revelations
Canon Law in regards to Private Revelation
Discernment for the lay faithful

Canon Law and the Obligation of Obedience by the Faithful

As the bishops are entrusted with the responsibilities of discerning and ruling on apparitions as stemming from the nature of their office, so there are fundamental responsibilities on the part of the members of the diocese. First, they are to obey their bishops when the latter act as Christ's representatives (canon 212), that is, when they teach formally or establish binding discipline as pastors of a particular church. This obedience owed to the bishops in their capacity as leaders of particular churches is intended to promote the common good. Canon 753 also speaks of the "religious assent" owed to the bishops' teaching authority, which means a special quality of respect and gratitude, along with critical awareness and good will. Hence, there should be intelligent obedience to ecclesiastical authority in the matter of alleged apparitions.


Hear that Colbe, ... Canon 753 ... you MUST obey what the Bishops say in these matters. Otherwise, you are breaking Canon law. The bishops say that these 'visionaries' that you are pushing are fake and that NONE of the messages are to be pushed.


Take the good from the messages.

:shk: There can be 'no good' from false apparitions. Don't you get it yet? These people, and the demons that are running through them, use bits and pieces of good and sprinkle them in with a bunch of bad. When you go tripping through their 'messages' trying to sort it out, you always get the residue of the bad. In your case, the bad residue is excessive pride in thinking you are smarter than the catholic church that you supposedly belong to, and excessive pride in thinking you are smarter than the theologian experts. That's why these are dangerous. That's why YOUR CHURCH has told you, through Canon Law 753, NOT to go near them.



posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Only Traditional Morality Can Defend against Civil Unions



Because God forbid we have a happy outcome like this..........





posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
After reading all the posts in this thread Iam glad to see some Christians accepting others for who they are...well done guys

But as usual we have a few including the OP (again) who pick and choose what to believe in the bible, and then only picking the passages which include hate for their fellow man.
Colbe answer me this...do you eat shellfish? are you married? do you have a beard? do you beat naughty children?.



posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by colbe
You lied about Conyers.

WRONG.
The Problems with the Conyers Messages
Official Church Statements

• March 19, 1991 - In a March letter to his fellow U.S. bishops, Archbishop James P. Lyke, OFM, has asked that priest-led pilgrimages from their dioceses to the site of alleged Marian apparitions in Conyers be discontinued. [ more ]

• September 19, 1991 - In a statement distributed to the priests of the Atlanta archdiocese, Archbishop James P. Lyke, OFM, has provided guidance on reported apparitions of Christ and the Blessed Virgin Mary in Rockdale County. [ more ]



You did the same on Garabandal.

WRONG. NOTHING has been said by the church to refute the findings of the previous bishops on Garabandal. THREE TIMES it's been declared FALSE. And you really should learn how the Catholic church runs. Each new bishop doesn't have to say anything or make pronouncements. That would be absurd. The previous pronouncements stand unless the current bishop declares them wrong. AND HE HAS NOT.
Church Statement on Garabandal
The Problems with Garabandal
Official Church Statement on Garbandal translated to English

And while we are at it. JOHN LEARY .. FALSE VISIONARY.
Bishops Statement on John Leary


Canon law has been changed, people can share private revelation. Go look it up.

I did. I suggest you do as well. Nothing has changed. The CHURCH DECIDES. You are supposed to listen to what they say and obey. Otherwise, you are a protestant

Norms and Processes for Judging Private Revelations
Explanation about the Norms and Processes for Judging Private Revelations
Canon Law in regards to Private Revelation
Discernment for the lay faithful

Canon Law and the Obligation of Obedience by the Faithful

As the bishops are entrusted with the responsibilities of discerning and ruling on apparitions as stemming from the nature of their office, so there are fundamental responsibilities on the part of the members of the diocese. First, they are to obey their bishops when the latter act as Christ's representatives (canon 212), that is, when they teach formally or establish binding discipline as pastors of a particular church. This obedience owed to the bishops in their capacity as leaders of particular churches is intended to promote the common good. Canon 753 also speaks of the "religious assent" owed to the bishops' teaching authority, which means a special quality of respect and gratitude, along with critical awareness and good will. Hence, there should be intelligent obedience to ecclesiastical authority in the matter of alleged apparitions.


Hear that Colbe, ... Canon 753 ... you MUST obey what the Bishops say in these matters. Otherwise, you are breaking Canon law. The bishops say that these 'visionaries' that you are pushing are fake and that NONE of the messages are to be pushed.


Take the good from the messages.

:shk: There can be 'no good' from false apparitions. Don't you get it yet? These people, and the demons that are running through them, use bits and pieces of good and sprinkle them in with a bunch of bad. When you go tripping through their 'messages' trying to sort it out, you always get the residue of the bad. In your case, the bad residue is excessive pride in thinking you are smarter than the catholic church that you supposedly belong to, and excessive pride in thinking you are smarter than the theologian experts. That's why these are dangerous. That's why YOUR CHURCH has told you, through Canon Law 753, NOT to go near them.



Oh FlyersFan,

Your same old way, find something new. One time you even posted a link from an anti-Catholic website to refute
Catholic private revelation.

1991? You repeat again on a previous bishop.

Most Rev. James P. Lyke - Fourth Archbishop of Atlanta (1991 - 1992)

Why did you go to Medjugorje when the Bishops there said no to Mary appearing? I feel bad, you are my "creeper" and who can figure why? Well, you did reveal in this thread to Mark why.

I know what happened at Conyers, just as you heard Mary's voice, I witnessed a miracle.



posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
FlyersFan,

Your attacks on current private revelation and me personally for as long as I have posted are not helping bring others to the faith, only confusing them and in this thread gives those who deny the faith and the grave sin of sodomy, validation, this is no good.

The Bishop rejects the messages of Holy Love. The two I posted, I did not see error in them and they were important to share, Jesus replied to the Supreme Court decision. Probably, the 5th time I have asked you, show everyone reading this thread, where is the error in those messages?

You pursue this with a vengeance, you went to apparition sites and your prayers were not answered as you wished FF. All in God's will, accept, He knows what is best for you.

The messages from Heaven, warn, prepare and strengthen a peson's faith.



+ + +

message to the Tenderheart

Monday, July 1, 2013

hildren of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice in Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the Author of All Things. I come to you in love. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to minister to you. I desire to speak to your hearts. I so ardently desire to have you with Me in Paradise some day. Beloved, persevere. Accept all trials in silence. Do not scream. Do not voice your opinions, and attack My messengers. Remain faith filled. Embrace your crosses. Follow Me. I will mold you into instruments of grace, if you let Me. I have great need of workers for My vineyard. Serve in all humility, and accept the trials that come with the territory. Much persecution awaits those who call themselves My children. Persecution will assist you on your walk to holiness. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Walk in silence. ...

www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com...



posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe[/
1991? You repeat again on a previous bishop.

That bishops statement STANDS. The Church has NOT retracted it. New bishops do NOT have to make any statements. Learn how the church works.

Why did you go to Medjugorje when the Bishops there said no to Mary appearing?

The Vatican took over the decision on Medjugorje and they redacted the local Bishops decision.

Did you even read the information provided. CANON LAW .. you said to look it up so I posted it for you. It says that you are supposed to abide by the churches rulings on private apparitions. You are not doing that. You are breaking Canon law and fighting the very church you claim to belong to.



posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Your attacks on current private revelation and me personally for as long as I have posted are not helping bring others to the faith,


1 - I do not attack valid private revelation. I present the information from the Catholic Church experts which state that those things you are posting are NOT private revelation and are fake.

2 - You are not bringing people to the faith. You are using lies to try to get people to change. Not me. Nothing good can come from using lies as a foundation.

3 - The messages you are presenting as 'from heaven' are not. They are a lie and so is saying that they are from Heaven.


The Bishop rejects the messages of Holy Love.

He has full authority from Rome to do so. And I gave the Canon law showing that you are supposed to OBEY what he says. In your pride .. you refuse to obey the very church you claim to be trying to help.

The two I posted, I did not see error in them

Because you are not an expert in theology. The church has said this person is false. False apparitions sprinkle some 'good' in with a lot of bad. It suckers people in. You aren't qualified to be able to pick through the messages to find something 'good' in amongst the bad. The church has told you not to for your own good. It is trying to protect you. Listen to the church. Follow Canon law. Stop.

You pursue this with a vengeance, you went to apparition sites and your prayers were not answered as you wished FF.

You are WAY OFF. I"m not telling you the truth about fake apparitions because I didn't receive a healing. Not even close. I'm telling you that you are WAY OFF when you push these fake things because ... THEY ARE FAKE. The Church experts, who know better than you, have said so. I am giving you the correct information. It has nothing to do with how I feel. I'm just posting TRUTH. You are not. It's that simple.
edit on 7/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: spelling



posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com...


You are kidding, right? So someone starts an obscure website and they claim visions/locutions and you automatically buy into it and start pushing them? Comeon ... use some discernment. Remember Lourdes ... .it was authentic but hundreds of false ones appeared at the same time. It was an evil trick to take away from the authentic. Same thing is happening here.


FOR THOSE READING THE THREAD AND ARE INTERESTED ....

List of recent Marian Apparitions (and their messages) Deemed Worthy of Belief by the Catholic Church

Our Lady of Guadalupe; Our Lady of Good Success; Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal; Our Lady of La Salette; Our Lady of Lourdes; Our Lady of Knock; Our Lady of Fatima

Other Recent Marian Apparitions Deemed Worthy of Belief by the Catholic Church
Our Lady of Pontmain; Our Lady of Beauraing; Our Lady of Banneux; Our Lady of Akita; Our Lady of Laus


Suggested link to those interested in these matters -
ATS Guide to False Apparitions
You will notice that most everyone Colbe is pushing ... Maria Divine Mercy, John Leary, Garabandal, Conyers, Emmitsburg, the fake visionary from this thread named Maureen Sweeny, etc etc have been declared not to be authentic by the Catholic Church. Stick to what has been authenticated. It helps weed out the liars.






edit on 7/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
And since we made mention of Medjugorje;

The church has neither condemned nor approved the situation there. It is has simply stated that the situation requires further investigation.

Medjugorje apologia

Colbe, you need to understand that even false prophets can post messages that seem true. They might even have truthful elements in some of them but when one reads the entire set of messages, subtle patterns will form, like in the message you posted originally.

God never sends messages on political issues

Read the messages of Akita, research the (Coptic church approved) story of Zeitoun and learn how Mary remains neutral with the affairs of man and instead guides us toward her son and God almighty himself.



posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
FlyersFan,

Your attacks on current private revelation and me personally for as long as I have posted are not helping bring others to the faith, only confusing them and in this thread gives those who deny the faith and the grave sin of sodomy, validation, this is no good.


Giving us validation on a grave sin huh?? I do not pretend to know FF's stance on the issue, but I think that you will find there are other places in Christianity that will provide validation.

For instance, what say you about the gay Christian martyrs St Serges and Bacchus then?


The very idea seems initially shocking. The full answer comes from other sources about the two men featured, St. Serge and St. Bacchus, two Roman soldiers who became Christian martyrs.
While the pairing of saints, particularly in the early church, was not unusual, the association of these two men was regarded as particularly close. Severus of Antioch in the sixth century explained that "we should not separate in speech [Serge and Bacchus] who were joined in life." More bluntly, in the definitive 10th century Greek account of their lives, St. Serge is openly described as the "sweet companion and lover" of St. Bacchus.


Source

The passion of SS Serges and Bacchus
edit on 4-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973
I do not pretend to know FF's stance on the issue, ...


- I favor marriage equality.

- I do NOT believe, word for word, the old testament. Much of it has been shown to be impossible myth and stolen from the Summerians and Egyptians.

- A lot of what is in the Old Testament is personal opinion and not from God. Like Onanism. For all I know the anti-homosexual quotes could be too. Therefore, I don't judge those who are homosexual and I don't judge those who practice artificial birth control, etc etc I find those bible quotes to be suspect.


Bottom line ... Don't force feed homosexuals FALSE apparition messages in order to try to 'convert' them. Trying to build something based on lies doesn't work. It's like the bible parable .. building a house on sand and then when the winds and rain come, the house will fall. To build the house it must be on solid foundation. To build the faith it must be on solid foundation. And false apparitions are SAND ... not ROCK. Unworthy of being built upon.



posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by colbe
www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com...


You are kidding, right? So someone starts an obscure website and they claim visions/locutions and you automatically buy into it and start pushing them? Comeon ... use some discernment. Remember Lourdes ... .it was authentic but hundreds of false ones appeared at the same time. It was an evil trick to take away from the authentic. Same thing is happening here.


FOR THOSE READING THE THREAD AND ARE INTERESTED ....

List of recent Marian Apparitions (and their messages) Deemed Worthy of Belief by the Catholic Church

Our Lady of Guadalupe; Our Lady of Good Success; Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal; Our Lady of La Salette; Our Lady of Lourdes; Our Lady of Knock; Our Lady of Fatima

Other Recent Marian Apparitions Deemed Worthy of Belief by the Catholic Church
Our Lady of Pontmain; Our Lady of Beauraing; Our Lady of Banneux; Our Lady of Akita; Our Lady of Laus


Suggested link to those interested in these matters -
ATS Guide to False Apparitions
You will notice that most everyone Colbe is pushing ... Maria Divine Mercy, John Leary, Garabandal, Conyers, Emmitsburg, the fake visionary from this thread named Maureen Sweeny, etc etc have been declared not to be authentic by the Catholic Church. Stick to what has been authenticated. It helps weed out the liars.



edit on 7/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)


Sorry FlyersFan, you fail to see the love and the faith in the messages. And...

How confusing, you have posted of going to U.S ( you shared, you went to Conyers).and far away yet to be approved apparition sites (Medjugorje) plus you shared, you know/knew current famous prophets personally! Now you attack them. I thought at the time you were telling stories. How can one person know several famous seers? Hmmm. Father Gobbi, oh please. Something isn't right, a devotion to private revelation turned to bitterness.

Do not attack the messengers FlyersFan. You read those very words in the Tender Heart message given yesterday. Instead, accept the good in the messages, Heaven speaks daily, especially now because of the loss of faith in the world. Makes perfect sense. I am going with holy and loving words from Our Lord, the Father,
God the Holy Spirit and dearest Mary.

I'll reply again, I shared on ATS, I realized Maria of Divine Mercy is not true, Pope Francis is holy and not the False Prophet. MDM revealed herself. The others, are divine messages.


God bless you,



posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 





Sorry FlyersFan, you fail to see the love and the faith in the messages


Colbe,

We all fail to see the message of love and faith, as there is none in these messages of yours.




top topics



 
16
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join