It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message from Heaven concerning the Supreme Court decision today....

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Originally posted by colbe

You turn it the personal, you disagree with the message from Heaven that is stated simply for anyone
to understand. And the follow up message too. Respond to them. Post them and reply underneath.
The two messages from Our Lord agree with the teachings of the faith for 2000 years.

There you go, no more personal attack of me. It doesn't fix anything.

It is personal when someone tells you to believe a lie and go against what God has revealed to them to do so....it is personal when you condemn an entire group of people using Gods name to do it.

I'm sorry, but in light of what I have experienced of and with God, I cant and don't believe these messages are from heaven or God..only misguided political power mongering from faith challenged con artists who are lying through their teeth attention whores.

Rosha.

Sex is for procreation between a married man and woman. The teaching of the faith is the "act" of sodomy is a grave mortal sin. Jesus said the same in those two messages. You are for this vile act, I do not know why, the times, all the sexual sins are celebrated. History is repeating itself. Go read the Bible on sodomy:

Gen. 19: 1-28 - Lev. 18: 22 - Lev. 20: 13 - 3 Kings 14: 24 - 3 Kings 14: 12 - 4 Kings 23: 7 - Wis. 14: 26-27 - 1 Cor. 6: 9-10 - 1 Tim. 1: 9-10 - 2 Peter 2: 6-10 - Jude 1: 7-8 - Romans 1: 21-32.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Threads like this are always fun to read, they are like people arguing about which version of Dungeons and Dragons is better. Everyone arguing over which rules are better, when all of the rules supposedly come from the same source, the only thing being the guys that play D&D know that it's all just a game.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Where is the error in the OP.

OFFICIALLY CONDEMNED BY THE CHURCH.
NOT OF SUPERNATURAL ORIGIN

Proclamation on Maureen Sweeny and Holy Love industries

Finally, the Church has spoken authoritatively on Holy Love Ministries and its 83-acre site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine in Ohio. Despite all the usual Catholic trappings — chapel, statues, rosaries and religious bookstore, not to mention the throngs from across the country and globe — the purported visions by Maureen Sweeney-Kyle have been condemned. Bishop Richard Lennon, head of the Cleveland Catholic Diocese, has issued a decree to clergy and laity of the diocese that Holy Love Ministries of Lorain County is officially off limits.

According to The Morning Journal newspaper of Ohio, Bishop Lennon’s decree was issued Nov. 11, 2009:

“Having been directed by the Holy See (in Rome) to act definitively in the matter of the alleged apparitions … and having reviewed the theological content of the alleged apparitions to Maureen Sweeney-Kyle and having consulted an expert in this matter, I … declare that the alleged apparitions and locations … are not supernatural in origin.” Lennon’s decree states he “forbid members of the clergy of any ecclesiastical jurisdiction” to celebrate the sacraments on the site of Holy Love Ministries.

“I admonish the faithful of the Diocese of Cleveland to cease gathering for any religious, liturgical, spiritual or devotional purpose on the site of Holy Love Ministries and declare that the Confraternity of the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary is not an approved association of the Christian faithful in the Diocese of Cleveland and may not legitimately use the name “Catholic” or represent itself as a Catholic group,” Lennon said in his decree.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo2012

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
If it is Gods will then God will but men and woman have no right to tell another who to love or who to share their lives with! Let Gods will be done but we are not he! We can only live our lives according to what we believe is right! We have no ability to live another's life and we should not try to!

Men laying with men and women laying with women is an abomination before the Lord.

We are not Gods jury!
"Stop judging, that you may not be judged." (Matthew 7:1)

"You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye." (Matthew 7:5)

I really believe those that hate are responsible for judging others and their hate lies in their own insecurity and self esteem!
Those that hate homosexuals do so because there is a part of them that desires to be homosexual!
The self haters are the most destructive and judgemental!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Where is the error in the OP.

OFFICIALLY CONDEMNED BY THE CHURCH.
NOT OF SUPERNATURAL ORIGIN

Proclamation on Maureen Sweeny and Holy Love industries

Finally, the Church has spoken authoritatively on Holy Love Ministries and its 83-acre site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine in Ohio. Despite all the usual Catholic trappings — chapel, statues, rosaries and religious bookstore, not to mention the throngs from across the country and globe — the purported visions by Maureen Sweeney-Kyle have been condemned. Bishop Richard Lennon, head of the Cleveland Catholic Diocese, has issued a decree to clergy and laity of the diocese that Holy Love Ministries of Lorain County is officially off limits.

According to The Morning Journal newspaper of Ohio, Bishop Lennon’s decree was issued Nov. 11, 2009:

“Having been directed by the Holy See (in Rome) to act definitively in the matter of the alleged apparitions … and having reviewed the theological content of the alleged apparitions to Maureen Sweeney-Kyle and having consulted an expert in this matter, I … declare that the alleged apparitions and locations … are not supernatural in origin.” Lennon’s decree states he “forbid members of the clergy of any ecclesiastical jurisdiction” to celebrate the sacraments on the site of Holy Love Ministries.

“I admonish the faithful of the Diocese of Cleveland to cease gathering for any religious, liturgical, spiritual or devotional purpose on the site of Holy Love Ministries and declare that the Confraternity of the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary is not an approved association of the Christian faithful in the Diocese of Cleveland and may not legitimately use the name “Catholic” or represent itself as a Catholic group,” Lennon said in his decree.

Where is the error in the message FlyersFan?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo2012

If it is Gods will then God will but men and woman have no right to tell another who to love or who to share their lives with! Let Gods will be done but we are not he! We can only live our lives according to what we believe is right! We have no ability to live another's life and we should not try to!

Men laying with men and women laying with women is an abomination before the Lord.

We are not Gods jury!
"Stop judging, that you may not be judged." (Matthew 7:1)

"You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye." (Matthew 7:5)

I really believe those that hate are responsible for judging others and their hate lies in their own insecurity and self esteem!
Those that hate homosexuals do so because there is a part of them that desires to be homosexual!
The self haters are the most destructive and judgemental!

message to John Leary

Thursday, June 20, 2013

....Jesus said: “My people, many of your politicians are still supporting gay marriages as you have it in thirteen states. I still do not consider these true marriages because they are not with a man and a woman as I started your race with Adam and Eve. Same sex marriages are an abomination as are homosexual acts because they violate My Commandments, and they are unnatural. My faithful need to speak out against such marriages, as well as speaking out against fornication in living together. Both of these lifestyles are living in sin, and they need to be stopped so these people can have a good Confession of their sins. Your laws are condoning these sins, as well as your continuing killing of My babies in abortion. Expect more punishing disasters as a punishment for your sins.”

www.johnleary.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Same sex marriages are an abomination as are homosexual acts because they violate My Commandments

What are Jesus' commandments?
edit on 1-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The error is yours. The church, which is the expert in these matters, has determined that your 'visionary' is false and not of supernatural origin. Further, the church has forbidden Catholics from pushing these fake messages.

You got into trouble with the Maria Divine Mercy fake messages because you thought you were smarter than the experts .. the Catholic Church .. on these matters. Don't make the same mistake.

To push these false messages is to work AGAINST the church you claim to be a member of.
Keep that in mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The error is yours. The church, which is the expert in these matters, has determined that your 'visionary' is false and not of supernatural origin. Further, the church has forbidden Catholics from pushing these fake messages.

You got into trouble with the Maria Divine Mercy fake messages because you thought you were smarter than the experts .. the Catholic Church .. on these matters. Don't make the same mistake.

To push these false messages is to work AGAINST the church you claim to be a member of.
Keep that in mind.

The two messages contain nothing in error about the faith. You are helping sodomites remain in their disbelief. And you never answer a question you are asked. I can't help your pain, do not be mad at God, offer it up.

I thought Maria of Divine Mercy was legit, she turned out not to be doesn't make all the prophets like her.

Leave me alone FF. You always attack me, I am tired of it. Pray instead, alright.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Do what your church tells you to ... which is to stop pushing condemned messages ... and you won't have to worry about people posting information showing that you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Are you the false prophet John leary? Colbe. You know by now that the bible warns against false prophets, specially those that preach intolerance. They will got into the bowels of hell.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Colbe,

Let me make a few things very clear to you as it would seem that you misread, misinterpret and misquote what I have said so far;

* You are free to believe whatever you want, as am I. It's a basic right, we all get that however when you start to promote the words of condemned prophets as an actual fact, then you are sailing in dangerous waters. The words that you claim are of supernatural origin are not. Plain and simple. If God were down here on earth, he could and perhaps would sue you for promoting libelious remarks.

* I know that at heart you are a good person and that you just want to do God's will and spread his message thereby bringing everyone to salvation. However you must understand that telling an entire, already berated community that God is saying things like the content of the message is not going to bring them any closer to God. It's only going to make then annoyed and more anti than ever.

* There are gay people like me out there that have been or perhaps are still heavily involved in the faith. God chooses not to take away our gay orientation. That's for us and God to sort out on our own terms one on one, not for anyone else to judge, offer advice or generally try and tell us what God thinks of the matter.

* The only thing that truly matters is you attaining your own salvation. You are not going to score brownie points in heaven by telling the gay community what they have heard a million times before; that God hates them. Every single thread that has anything to do with gay rights the same message gets regurgitated in a slightly different way. It does nothing more that create an adverserial barrier between the two sides. Remember who Jesus hung out with when he was here? It was not the holy and pious, rather the tax collectors and prostitutes. Try and remember that before you go on the attack again.

In the spirit of love and peace, I would like to offer up a short prayer for you Colbe, because I know that it means something to you;

"May the love and peace of our risen Lord Jesus Christ be upon you and may he open your eyes and your heart and may he teach you humility and tolerance toward those whom you do not understand."

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

It must be so frustrating to be a Christian. On the one hand, if you forsake it, you believe you will go to Hell. On the other, the Christian population is dwindling and its ideas are losing relevance in the post-modern world, while Christians are written of as heartless robotic bigots. Isn't that predicament prophesied in the Bible? So by being disregarded and disliked by the non-Christian people of the world, you help to immanentize the Christian Eschaton (to use Eric Voegelin's terminology)! The more negative your reception, the better, right?

I don't know Christian prophesy, so maybe I wrong in saying that the Bible prophesies your predicament. If so, oops.

The Goddess Prevails.
edit on 1-7-2013 by Samtzurr because: Credit to Eric Voegelin and Eris

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samtzurr
reply to post by colbe

It must be so frustrating to be a Christian. On the one hand, if you forsake it, you believe you will go to Hell. On the other, the Christian population is dwindling and its ideas are losing relevance in the post-modern world, while Christians are written of as heartless robotic bigots. Isn't that predicament prophesied in the Bible? So by being disregarded and disliked by the non-Christian people of the world, you help to immanentize the Christian Eschaton (to use Eric Voegelin's terminology)! The more negative your reception, the better, right?

I don't know Christian prophesy, so maybe I wrong in saying that the Bible prophesies your predicament. If so, oops.

The Goddess Prevails.
edit on 1-7-2013 by Samtzurr because: Credit to Eric Voegelin and Eris

I look at the love, the messages from Heaven are beautiful.

You learn more about who God the Father,Our Lord and God the Holy Spirit are in private revelation. I don't know what non-Christians do to have peace, who do they turn to? If the God I know wasn't true, it would be awful. Who could go on...

One day soon, you'll see. Aren't you happy you live in such a time Sam?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by colbe

Are you the false prophet John leary? Colbe. You know by now that the bible warns against false prophets, specially those that preach intolerance. They will got into the bowels of hell.

I think you might be onto something there!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Romans 14:11.."Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord."

So, everyone will be saved!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

New studies have indicated an anomaly that occurs neurologically during development in the womb. It is not caused by failure of the parents in anything.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So you celebrate Christmas, a pagan holiday? Do you wear clothing made of two different types of material? Do you eat shrimp or lobster?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I can't do this, you're too good. X-D

Well done, I was gonna stick this one out for the long haul.

The Goddess Surrenders.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Sex is for procreation between a married man and woman. The teaching of the faith is the "act" of sodomy is a grave mortal sin. Jesus said the same in those two messages. You are for this vile act, I do not know why, the times, all the sexual sins are celebrated. History is repeating itself. Go read the Bible on sodomy:

Gen. 19: 1-28 - Lev. 18: 22 - Lev. 20: 13 - 3 Kings 14: 24 - 3 Kings 14: 12 - 4 Kings 23: 7 - Wis. 14: 26-27 - 1 Cor. 6: 9-10 - 1 Tim. 1: 9-10 - 2 Peter 2: 6-10 - Jude 1: 7-8 - Romans 1: 21-32.

No - YOU go read them. You are the one placing this book above Gods own Word..you are the one seeking justification for abuses. You are the one who is equating God as being a murderous homophobic small minded bigot.

You are full entitled to have your religious experience..you are NOT entitled to shove it down peoples throats.. do you know how many married hetero couples engage in "sodomy" ? MILLIONS!

Whats-more you claim to be holding fast to Gods laws..yet Mary is an idol of the cult of Jupiter aka today's Roman Catholic Church - So worshiping idols is ok now? Stuff Gods actual law eh..we'll just pick and choose from bits we like to hurt people with?

Was your wife a virgin when you got married ? No ? Then according to YOUR beliefs you are **required** by Deuteronomy( v 22:20, 21 ) to STONE HER TO DEATH!!!! Have you done that yet????

The so called God of that book endorsed polygamy, marital abuse, concubines ( Solomon Abraham Caleb et al ) and promoted murdering entire races and human slavery but gay marriage -one gay person marrying another is wrong? You are said that God has no reason or sense? What the hell are you pushing here?

All I can do is say to you that the Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

Continue to be fearful and faithless, be bigoted, be homophobic be an ass be discriminatory...if you really think that gay people are ' the least' in the world and don't deserve simple human rights, then do remember what you DO to the least your doing TO HIM! Let HIM judge you..I'm done entertaining your fanaticism.

Rosha

edit on 2-7-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join