It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message from Heaven concerning the Supreme Court decision today....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Excellent observation. You're closer to God than you might think..
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Well... I have to... as I usually deflect compliments with humor because I have issues...

FAG!!

Now just kidding and very sweet of you... I hope my humor offends none and amuses a few, and not vice verca.
And to be polite and accurate, you seem like a pleasant soul, too. Congratulations.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So you speak for god now, do you? I find it interesting how the various gods the theists worship so closely resemble them. And yes I do have problems with understanding how murder, genocide, mass rape, torture and war is okay, in fact "the work of god" and pleasing to him and yet two people acting in love drives him into a rage.

And yes, if you look back on the bloody history of Christianity, Islam and Judaism, the carnage is brutality is mind boggling. On that basis, I am not sure what the followers of such blood soaked traditions have in terms of credibility when they claim to know the mind of god.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Who are we to decide how others must live their life ....
2th line

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by colbe

Sodomy is a mortal sin.

Well, I'm straight but according to you, I'm gonna burn in hell. Cheers bro.

If sodomy is a mortal sin, that means the pedophile Catholic priests are going to fry.
edit on 28-6-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

No, they won't be confessing to God pedophile. The scandal was homosexual, they will need to from the heart
confess the "act" of sodomy. You keep saying "priests are going to fry", why would you wish this on anyone?

Pray for the conversions of ALL homosexuals.

Do not be fooled, disbelievers throwing stones at Jesus' ministerial priesthood, one percentage of priests were accused, they are not all guilty.

The priesthood is holy, the reason it is so attacked by Satan?

God bless you UnBreakable,

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
June 27, 2013

www.holylove.org...

Public

Jesus:
..."your country's approval of same sex marriage is a prime example of the misuse of authority. Condoning sin does not justify sin. The sanctity of marriage is God-given. All the laws in the world cannot change that."

"Please realize that obedience is not always good and of Me. If you obey something which does not abide with righteousness nor lead to a righteous outcome, you are following error. Even the authority of the highest court cannot make good out of evil."

"All earthly authority answers to Me. That which is not good is evil."

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe,

you must be aware that we cannot 'Pray' away the gay, nor can your prayers convert anyone straight or gay for that matter,

if God can talk to your prophets, and talk to people, why can't he talk to homosexuals? maybe he told them 'It's okay' how can someone accept one without the possibility of the other

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by colbe

Colbe,

you must be aware that we cannot 'Pray' away the gay, nor can your prayers convert anyone straight or gay for that matter,

if God can talk to your prophets, and talk to people, why can't he talk to homosexuals? maybe he told them 'It's okay' how can someone accept one without the possibility of the other

Darth,

When you pray for conversion, God can send His grace down. It is called an "actual grace." This is why the messages from Heaven beg for prayer.

I do not want you to wait until the day of the "awakening" or as Catholics know it, the "Great Warning."

Human respect, your reputation means nothing to others. Do not care. Confess the sin of sodomy to God and remain celibate. Give your heart to Jesus.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Don't you think it would be wise to know peoples stories before you read them girl?

Once again i thank you for your attempting conversion, no T no shade but i will respectfully decline

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by colbe

Don't you think it would be wise to know peoples stories before you read them girl?

Once again i thank you for your attempting conversion, no T no shade but i will respectfully decline

Who can wait, I desire the same for all, Heaven says the "time" is short. Why don't you start to pray the rosary, there is sooooo....much grace attached. It is Mary's prayer. I care Darth and for everyone here at ATS. Part of a message posted at www.apocalypseparadigm.blogspot.com... July 27, 2013

Mary said this way back in 1994...

"My children, for a long time already, I've being telling you about the consequences of your sins, currently so serious and horrific. Satan is proclaiming victory in the world, because he sees that there are few who, in prayer, face it. My children, that's why this message so important its about the Holy Rosary. Pray the Holy Rosary, my dear children, every day. Since Lourdes I've reminded you about this in my urgent and desperate appeal... AFTER the Holy Mass, that is the greatest prayer and makes me closer to you... the Rosary has so much power! And that's why it is a second way that unites you to me. When you pray it, Satan is so powerless that he is forced to return to hell -- such is the power of Heaven to crush evil. My children, pray the rosary with me EVERY DAY." (Jacareí in São Paulo January 1, 1994)

www.rosary-center.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Just where is it that god has revealed sodomy as a mortal sin? Is it in that book you read that was written by narrow minded men a long time ago? Do you believe everything you read? God told me last night that Christianity is a joke. I wonder how many of those people who work in God's service actually read his "book" and still molested children..... as a representative of their lord I would say that is a pretty poor showing on the church.

sod·om·y
/ˈsädəmē/
Noun
Sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.

Being a married man I guess it is a sin if my wife and I do either of these acts? Well just about everyone in the world is a sinner then if that is the case.

If you are going to shove your book down peoples throats at least add a little salt and pepper because its bland and boring and needs some flavor. If you are going to whisper lies to me about things written by mortal men who claim to have to talked to god while you want my money and piss on my back please give me the benefit of a reach around (I know...I know that would be a sin... but why should those who claim to be religious stop sinning now after all god forgives everything if you repent.)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe .. WHY are you still posting information from that site? It's been condemned by the church. I gave the information. Don't you remember what happened with that Maria Divine Mercy bunk that you were pushing? This is the same thing.

For the people reading this thread .... please note that what Colbe posted is NOT APPROVED by the Catholic Church and in fact is is CONDEMNED as FALSE. So please do not associate what Colbe is posting with the Catholic Church. They want no part of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

In the Bible, Jesus ranted about the rich non-stop, and yet, the Catholic Church is fine with both being wealthy and not condemning personal wealth. Jesus never specifically addressed homosexuality in the Bible. I think the authors either overlooked that aspect, or the character simply wasn't motivated by homosexuality at all.

ETA:

No one is taking colbe or the Catholic Church seriously.
edit on 29-6-2013 by MichaelPMaccabee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

Actually he did address homosexuality...

he said "love thy neighbour"... So unless they aren't considered "our neighbour"...

the answer is obvious

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

he said "love thy neighbour"... So unless they aren't considered "our neighbour"...

the answer is obvious

Nah, that's too vague. None of my neighbors are gay. He didn't specifically say anything about homosexuals. At all. He went on and on and on and on about how bad the being rich is, but not one thing about homosexuality? Sounds like the character either didn't care, or the authors of the books didn't care enough to include it.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

the answer is obvious

Nah, that's too vague. None of my neighbors are gay. He didn't specifically say anything about homosexuals. At all. He went on and on and on and on about how bad the being rich is, but not one thing about homosexuality? Sounds like the character either didn't care, or the authors of the books didn't care enough to include it.

He saw what was within a person rather then what is on the outside...

What... You don't think people have gay neighbours?

it was an all inclusive statement...

And yes he did speak about homosexuality but he didn't directly call it as such...

11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.

12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

edit on 29-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

the answer is obvious

He saw what was within a person rather then what is on the outside...

What... You don't think people have gay neighbours?

it was an all inclusive statement...

And yes he did speak about homosexuality but he didn't directly call it as such...

11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.

12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

edit on 29-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Now you are interpreting "Love thy neighbor". To you, "Love thy neighbor" means, "Love everyone". To others, like I have demonstrated, it could mean, "Love the people who are your neighbors". Seeing as I don't have any gay neighbors, the wording doesn't really stick.

If only he had said something about homosexuality specifically

en.wikipedia.org...

You might want to educate yourself on what a eunuch is.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

*sigh*

I know what a eunuch is... Obviously

Forget it man... Im not in the mood to explain it...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

*sigh*

I know what a eunuch is... Obviously

Forget it man... Im not in the mood to explain it...

If you know what a eunuch is, why are you being so incredibly ignorant by comparing a eunuch to a homosexual?

Talk about misrepresenting the Word, eh?

No matter how you slice it, Jesus didn't talk about homosexuality specifically.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Its a symbolic meaning brother...

Like I said... Just forget I said anything

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kdyam

oral copulation.

This is considered sodomy? ...well, crap.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join