It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message from Heaven concerning the Supreme Court decision today....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritasmortis
reply to post by markosity1973

yeah the roman chatholic church is a perversion in my opinion too. yes i referenced them but not in a way that stated them being good or right. go back and reread

And as an educated Christian you would know that what I stated is only part of the whole belief. What the catechism actually says is that it is not a sin to be tempted by homosexual attraction, but it is a sin to act on said attraction i.e. it's not the person's fault they are gay, but living a sexually active gay lifestyle is sinful in the eyes of the church. The Catholic church is actually one of the most well organised, well funded and vocal opponents of gay marriage out there and is fighting very hard to support your homophobia.

So you utterly failed that little test I am afraid.

Furthermore, if the Catholic church is such a perversion in your eyes, then WHY are you participating in a thread from a Catholic member who is referencing a Catholic prophet whom has been comdemned by the church as not being a reliable source of prophesy?

Who is perverting their faith to their own agenda now I ask you?
edit on 27-6-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by veritasmortis

How exactly are gay people hurting anyone by living their lives?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Sodomy is a mortal sin.

Well, I'm straight but according to you, I'm gonna burn in hell. Cheers bro.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Any of this look familiar?

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

No one as of yet has spoken of the Old Testament why is that? The first five books of the old testament also known as the the five books of Moses speaks very clearly about homosexuals.

Why, it's Really a none issue, the Bible was wrote by men and interpreted by men.
Besides, If there was a God, I'm sure with all the Religious folks out there prying for this to be a bad dream or maybe for:
and finding out not only are they awake, but their God is not listening!
I guess their just going to have to walk away and accept the fact other people are different and have needs not the same as their own.

We now know God's will about homosexuality so do you plan to change?

Do you, Really? You Know God? No, all you know is what Man as told you to believe. Man, Lies!
So,,, hang your head and accept the Change!

edit on 28-6-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This message from heaven is nothing more than a joke/fraud. This should be thrown in the hoax bin due to the topic title. I am neither gay or opposed to gay relations. I have read the bible, several times. I have sought "god's" will and way through prayer MANY times. He never came, not once.

People should NOT be judged based on sexuality, and people of religious belief that think otherwise answer this;
god's word is that sex for the purpose of pleasure is a sin, it is for procreation...and nowadays we can tell exactly when a woman is fertile, do you only have sex when you are trying to procreate? If you answer yes, well then god be with you. If you answer no, you are a liar and therefore a sinner no better than the homosexuals you wish to persecute (i will throw a disclaimer here for the extremely small percent that are truly celibate, I don't mean you.)

As far is this so-called message from heaven, please show concrete evidence, and I don't mean some "seer" saying he/she was told. There are plenty of UFO (notice I caps that and not the g in god, its for a reason) "seers" that are just as full of # as the religious fanatics in this world. Otherwise mods, you really should throw this in the hoax bin, as the title is extremely deceptive, false, and misleading.

I'm new here but I'm really liking the motto here, "deny ignorance"

have a great day

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeSeeker81

Welcome knowledgeseeker

You are correct in asking for proof of the heavenly nature of this message. It's content is standard Christian rhetoric and anybody could have said it. Which begs the question 'why would God say it if Christians are saying and thinking it already?'

If you are interested in researching God speaking messages, have you looked up Lourdes, Fatima, Garabandal and Medjugorje?

These are questioned by a lot in the greater church, but the theme in all of these places is that God does not speak directly himself except in extreme circumstances (There is a reference in Medjugorje where a Priest tells that he heard the voice of God himself tell him to protect the young visionaries) he sends other messengers.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Born gay is just an excuse to do what one wants.
It is a sickness of the mind to want to be gay.
If one would just stop and think one would see
that the only place that homosexuality is openly
practiced is in the animal kingdom.That in it's
self tells you all you need to know.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost

Well girl i'm glad i was born gay and it's not just something i want to be, because i know i'm not sick, though that just brought up some bad memories, so thank you

"sickening" though, yes

Camp aside, i would never tell you how to think, but if i may, why do you think that way?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost

Like REALLY? Is that the best argument you have got?

So I take it that we humans are not in any way at all animals? Not one bit? Not even the 98% of our genetic make up that is identical to primates?

If I am sick then may the whole world become infected so that you all may know the misery we have to suffer at the hands of the likes of you.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by resoe26

Just to get this quite clear in your head I knew before I even knew anything about sex or what my willy was for that I was interested in other boys! You still have no sources for your conjecture!

Funny how you want sources from Kody but ignore my requests for your sources!
edit on 27/6/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

it was your choice. Social and cultural experiences also dictate what your sexual preferences are. Don't you agree? I don't care if your gay or whatever, doesn't bother me. Just don't believe the 'born this way' arguement without solid evidence.

Oh now I understand, it was a choice I made which was dictated to me through social and cultural experiences?

Yeah right! Makes sense to me! NOT!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Too late, that future is now!

According to Skynews this morning doctors have now found a way to engineer "out" a flawed mitochondria by using cells from a "third" parent!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Thank you for the welcome markosity, I really appreciate it

Originally posted by markosity1973

Welcome knowledgeseeker

You are correct in asking for proof of the heavenly nature of this message. It's content is standard Christian rhetoric and anybody could have said it. Which begs the question 'why would God say it if Christians are saying and thinking it already?'

Which brings me to my question, why would god NOT say it if people like myself once truly believed blindly, only to grow older and realize such entities are instituted amongst us from birth by our parents. We are taught to believe what we are told from birth, and some of us may wander astray and seek knowledge and truth later in life. If the god you mention is the one referred to as the almighty creator, perfect in all senses and meant to be worshiped why has he ignored me? He can see this message I'm typing and above that know my feelings on the situation, yet leaves me to be in my beliefs.I don't like this god, he sentences new life to death with born-cancer, no free will allowed. He also does not realize mistakes...aka human life in its current.

If you are interested in researching God speaking messages, have you looked up Lourdes, Fatima, Garabandal and Medjugorje?

These are questioned by a lot in the greater church, but the theme in all of these places is that God does not speak directly himself except in extreme circumstances (There is a reference in Medjugorje where a Priest tells that he heard the voice of God himself tell him to protect the young visionaries) he sends other messengers.

I truly am not, sorry. I will not ever be persuaded by man's written beliefs no matter what the robe the man wears. Get in touch with these seers/contactee's and have them tell god I'm interested, just show me a pamphlet.

Or as these references will account to experiences, let me experience one of these "godly" experiences. I've sought it enough in my life, and it's not there. Maybe you can get the big guy upstairs to make a new re-believer, til then I stick by my stance that this thread is nothing more than a hoax to promote fear amongst christians and should be moved to the hoax bin. The thread title STILL says a message from heaven. Until ANY shred of evidence can slightly be made in it's favor, its non-proof and religious propaganda...aka a hoax/lie/scam

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
What you say is impossible, Colbe. The word of our goddess Eris was recorded in the Honest Book of Truths. If you deny that it is true, you deny the veracity of The Book of Explanations, which we know is the TRUTH of Eris our goddess because Eris herself wrote it in the Honest Book of Truths, which unfortunately is now lost to us.

You can accept the goddess into your life by listening to her through your pineal gland. She says different things to each listener, and though they conflict, they are all HER word. I fear that for now you are hopelessly enslaved by the Aneristic Illusion. However our Goddess Eris teaches us that this is no big deal.

The Goddess prevails.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by resoe26

I don't need scientific sources I know what I am, I know what I was!

Yes maybe pedophiles are born that way, doesn't make it right to want to have sex with children, I don't want to have sex with children thats the difference that you can't see! I have never had sex wtih an underage person and I never will!
edit on 27/6/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

I would never punch a child, should boxing be made illegal? Should we have contempt for people that want to punch children? Maybe, but only if they actually punch children or look at pictures of videos of children being punched.

Sorry but you lost me here!???

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Even tho I firmly believe in the Messiah, and our need for that salvation, I cannot take the bible literally, for much of it contradicts itself...

I take instead, the main Principles of it, and then let that guide me in my choices of what is right and what is wrong...

Principles such as Love...which guide such Human Virtues as Compassion and Humility...

The Creator made all of us in many different ways...
Look at the Hermaphrodite to know, without need for tests and arguments, that there is a mid-point in the "Nature" and therefore, as would be natural, a myriad of gradiations between the betweens...

The "Nurture", is a matter of Parenting, and the respect for the child that the parent offers...

Who you love is not as important as "that" you Love...
Hate in any form is counterproductive...and to me, that is Sin

Two loving adults of mutual consent is no Sin...

The problems arise when people do not practice the least of Love, and that is Mutual Respect...

If you abuse a child or an animal...it is done with a lack of Respect for them as Individuals...
Not so with two consenting adults...

Respect and Love the Creator and the Creation...

If there were few alive on our world, I would show my respect for the Creator and the Creation by making many children...whether Gay or Strait...
In a world of nearly 10 billion people...perhaps other methods would be more in line with respecting our world, and our Brothers, Sisters and Animals and Plantlife within it...

May Truth, Love, Courage and the Virtues derived from these Principles guide you always in your choices...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Notice the last words of Our Lord, your free will to decide if you wish to follow God, He knows best. We all have to be determined, pray, consecrate your families to Our Lord and His mother. Pray, dear Lord help me to persevere.

You can change, realize who "love" is because love here is fickle, our fallen nature.

+ + +

www.holylove.org...

June 26, 2013
Public

Printer Friendly Page

..."I tell you, solemnly, the issue that this country's Supreme Court is considering today - same sex marriage - would have been scandalous a generation ago. That is how compromised the morals of this generation have become."

"The Father created sex for the propagation of life, not for pleasure for pleasure's sake. Mankind is so far removed from the Will of My Father that he now thinks he has the right to legislate what is sin and what is not sin. Sin is never a right, but an erroneous free will choice. The Will of My Father is not debatable. Like Truth, it does not change to please contingencies or garner favor."

"Turn to My Mercy before it is too late."

Got news for ya pal. Those words were written by man at least 70+ years after JC was crucified. If JC was alive today he would be a liberal and probably for gay marriage.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by veritasmortis
reply to post by markosity1973

yeah the roman chatholic church is a perversion in my opinion too. yes i referenced them but not in a way that stated them being good or right. go back and reread

And as an educated Christian you would know that what I stated is only part of the whole belief. What the catechism actually says is that it is not a sin to be tempted by homosexual attraction, but it is a sin to act on said attraction i.e. it's not the person's fault they are gay, but living a sexually active gay lifestyle is sinful in the eyes of the church. The Catholic church is actually one of the most well organised, well funded and vocal opponents of gay marriage out there and is fighting very hard to support your homophobia.

So you utterly failed that little test I am afraid.

Furthermore, if the Catholic church is such a perversion in your eyes, then WHY are you participating in a thread from a Catholic member who is referencing a Catholic prophet whom has been comdemned by the church as not being a reliable source of prophesy?

Who is perverting their faith to their own agenda now I ask you?

So then is is sinful for pedophile Catholic priests world-wide to diddle eight year old altar boys, then the archbishops move them from parish to parish, and the last Pope cover it up? That's why the Catholic church is a "perversion". Why don't they practice what they preach? Do as I say, not as I do.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You are one of the greatest sinners there are ... you judge people and think you have your god's authority to tell them what is right or wrong.

You may be right, people would follow Jesus' message ... which was one of love, acceptance, turn the other cheek, befriend people from all walks of life, do not cast judgement, etc etc.

Which honestly, you are having a hard time doing. You are more smite thee old testament style, which was not a loving god. If anything, the devil hijacked the old testament and claimed he was god ... because you do not commit genocide if you are a loving omnipotent, all powerful being.

Put it like this ... if your dog pees on the carpet, do you threaten to burn it in a fire as punishment? If your kid does something you don't like, do you murder it? No? Are you then saying you are more passionate, empathic, and forgiving than god? Isn't that a sin?

It is time you realize you are only spreading hate, not love. You don't have to be gay, to respect them as individual humans and see they have the right to live in peace with each other, with equal human rights. Even if you think they are violating your rules ... it would still not be your place to judge or hate, but show love and compassion to them, and let your god do all the judging in the end. You don't have to preach any longer; there are churches everywhere. The word is everywhere, searchable on the internet ... in your grocery carts with pamphlets, in your hotel dresser drawers, on tv, on the radio ... there is no shortage of people being exposed to the ideals of your religion.

The BEST thing you can do, is live by example. That includes sticking to your convictions, and loving all life ... as your savior told you to do. Jesus didn't say 'only love the ones who agree with you' or any other divisive statement like that. His apostles were not sinless holy men who did no wrong.

Your hate will not get you into the heaven you wish to enter.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If we stoned everyone that did something the Old Testament and the New Testament said should be, we'd run out of stones and people (does 'thou shalt not kill' trump everything else, requiring the killers to be killed?)

Strange how crazed and violent your god is, and how liberal and nonviolent your Jesus was.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join