It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message from Heaven concerning the Supreme Court decision today....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Notice the last words of Our Lord, your free will to decide if you wish to follow God, He knows best. We all have to be determined, pray, consecrate your families to Our Lord and His mother. Pray, dear Lord help me to persevere.

You can change, realize who "love" is because love here is fickle, our fallen nature.

+ + +

www.holylove.org...

June 26, 2013
Public

Printer Friendly Page

..."I tell you, solemnly, the issue that this country's Supreme Court is considering today - same sex marriage - would have been scandalous a generation ago. That is how compromised the morals of this generation have become."

"The Father created sex for the propagation of life, not for pleasure for pleasure's sake. Mankind is so far removed from the Will of My Father that he now thinks he has the right to legislate what is sin and what is not sin. Sin is never a right, but an erroneous free will choice. The Will of My Father is not debatable. Like Truth, it does not change to please contingencies or garner favor."

"Turn to My Mercy before it is too late."

+53 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Why did he make Gay people then? if he was gona be so offended by the way they act?

+38 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
First of all, those are the words of man.

Second. Why in the hell does everyone have to follow your good book?
Live and let live, if you have such a problem with gay marriage, umm, don't marry someone of the same sex.

Sorry, but you bible thumpers make me sick.

Everyone should be free to worship and believe whatever they want and not do everything they can to force it on others.

ETA:

Originally posted by auraelium
Why did he make Gay people then? if he was gona be so offended by the way they act?

Weren't we all made in his image?
If so, wouldn't he have the same ideas, feelings, sense of humor, etc... as us?

Oh and what happened to the free will thing?
edit on 26-6-2013 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I have to say this but the OP sounds just like religious propaganda of narrow minded thinkers. So very sad when people just want to live inside others peoples bedroom's choices.

If god wanted to make sex only for reproduction purposes that I have not problem with, it would not have made it so Darn pleasurable

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
There is an inherent complexity to our existance. As Americans, we should defend freedom, even if it is a freedom that we would not choose to exercise. As Christians, we know what freedoms to pursue and what to avoid. There are institutions in place that exploit our ideology to our detriment.

We have been villianized as oppressive, and this cannot stand.

Now is the time to drive a wedge between what we represent, and the facade of our "alleged" representatives in power. We are all awakening.

God gave us a choice, it is not man's place to remove that choice through legislation. What happened today was right.

Boba

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

That's right! Those gay people are always sticking their crotches where they don't belong. It's evil I tell ya, EVIL. And when they're done with their two hours a week of adult consensual grunting n' grinding they all go out and behead people and fly planes into buildings. They even hide out in Africa to tell straight people to wear condoms and to not use birth control. Lemme tell you something, all you gay people, GOD WANTS MILLIONS OF STARVING BABIES AND HE WANTS EVERYONE TO DIE OF AIDS!

The religions are good and pure and full of love while Gay people are EVIL!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by veritasmortis

Just to be clear since you are assuming. I am not gay, so you can quit referring to me as such.

I wouldn't know if its a choice or not and quite frankly I really don't care.

you gays have them trying to teach little kids in school know thats its ok to be a perv and a sicko.

Completely ignorant and judgmental statement.
Perhaps some gays are pervs and sickos, but you can't go and make the claim that they all are based on their sexual preference.

The same claim is often made by morons about ALL your priests being pedophiles just cause some are. That's just stupid.

Personally, I believe this shouldn't be taught in school. If a child is gay fine, he should have access to a councilor and be educated about it on an individual basis.

if you wanna be gay be gay, but keep it to yourselves

I say the very same thing about religion. Be whatever religion you want, but keep it to yourself.

look what your kind tried with the boy scouts and failed (thank god for that).

Yeah, see my above comment about the priests.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

He didn't, homosexuality is a disorder. Studies show it is a failure between parents and children, mainly, a lack of bonding with the father. You can think you are gay but you cannot act on it. Sodomy is a mortal sin. It must from the heart with true contrition be confessed to God before you die. There are a greater number who do not believe this today, even with the many sexual perversions of homosexuality. The negative consequences here on earth should convince you if you are a disbeliever.

God made sex for a married man and woman for the purpose of procreation.

Romans 1:27
And, in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burned in their lusts one towards another, men with men working that which is filthy, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error. www.drbo.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by colbe

I have to say this but the OP sounds just like religious propaganda of narrow minded thinkers. So very sad when people just want to live inside others peoples bedroom's choices.

If god wanted to make sex only for reproduction purposes that I have not problem with, it would not have made it so Darn pleasurable

Couldn't agree with you more my Dear Friend marg6043.
You heard what the Zealots were asking from God today didn't ya? Oh, and his answer.

YEA! Baby!!
Come On People, every person has a right to be Happy or Miserable as it may be,, I mean, not every marriage or relationship is a bed of roses.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by colbe

That's right! Those gay people are always sticking their crotches where they don't belong. It's evil I tell ya, EVIL. And when they're done with their two hours a week of adult consensual grunting n' grinding they all go out and behead people and fly planes into buildings. They even hide out in Africa to tell straight people to wear condoms and to not use birth control. Lemme tell you something, all you gay people, GOD WANTS MILLIONS OF STARVING BABIES AND HE WANTS EVERYONE TO DIE OF AIDS!

You mock God jigger. Old news. You do not believe the message. Put up your comments and Our Lord's words. 99.9% would be drawn to Jesus' message. Ich, such a gentleman, what is happening to you this evening?

Your vulgar words, it is not like you.

colbe

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I think Christianity is the disorder here.

God is man's greatest creation and some of you people put way too much stock in an old story book written by men and used to control and manipulate you.

Religion has done far more harm throughout our history then homosexuality ever will.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Notice the last words of Our Lord, your free will to decide if you wish to follow God, He knows best. We all have to be determined, pray, consecrate your families to Our Lord and His mother. Pray, dear Lord help me to persevere.

You can change, realize who "love" is because love here is fickle, our fallen nature.

+ + +

www.holylove.org...

June 26, 2013
Public

Printer Friendly Page

..."I tell you, solemnly, the issue that this country's Supreme Court is considering today - same sex marriage - would have been scandalous a generation ago. That is how compromised the morals of this generation have become."

"The Father created sex for the propagation of life, not for pleasure for pleasure's sake. Mankind is so far removed from the Will of My Father that he now thinks he has the right to legislate what is sin and what is not sin. Sin is never a right, but an erroneous free will choice. The Will of My Father is not debatable. Like Truth, it does not change to please contingencies or garner favor."

"Turn to My Mercy before it is too late."

Explain, where is the error in the message? Sin is never a right. Ah, today, you have the right to do as you wish. Do not call sin a sin, be tolerant.

No, speak up. God has revealed sodomy is a mortal sin, totally against His plan.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
reply to post by colbe

I think Christianity is the disorder here.

God is man's greatest creation and some of you people put way too much stock in an old story book written by men and used to control and manipulate you.

Religion has done far more harm throughout our history then homosexuality ever will.

Hmmm.. It's going to be one of those threads. Well, I gotta get comfy...

Okay.. All set with a marker to return to for what happens....

BTW.... The vast majority of the world by population and 80-90% in plenty of populous nations (Including the US) is Religious. It's something to at least consider in being respectful in what does form a core of many people's lives. Not to mention a forum for it here. Oh well.... OP couldn't have made a more volatile mix of topics though. Oley!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ask God in prayer, He will give you the grace to believe. Jesus said:

"The Will of My Father is not debatable. Like Truth, it does not change to please contingencies or garner favor."

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by colbe

You mock God jigger. Old news. You do not believe the message. Put up your comments and Our Lord's words. 99.9% would be drawn to Jesus' message. Ich, such a gentleman, what is happening to you this evening?

Your vulgar words, it is not like you.

colbe

I mock? I am vulgar? You come in here and promote the bashing of gays because the ignorant people who wrote the bible claim that your god hates them. Why do you not see the evil YOU are perpetrating here?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by veritasmortis
reply to post by ShadowLink

lol, what happened to free will? where do you think your gayness comes from. you are not born gay you choose to be. you gays have them trying to teach little kids in school know thats its ok to be a perv and a sicko. if you wanna be gay be gay, but keep it to yourselves and quit teaching our youths its ok to be a sick perveted gay. look what your kind tried with the boy scouts and failed (thank god for that).

first, i was born gay, Us gays are not perverted, nor sick, nor defects, nor mentally challenged, we are Human and you are human my sexuality doesn't alter that

it is okay to be Gay, to be transgendered, to be lesbian, to be bisexual, and it is okay to be straight

time and time again i hear "Keep it to yourself" but what about your straightness? should you be forced to keep that to yourself? are you brainwashing the 'Children' with your straight propaganda Television shows, and Straight Propaganda dates, and straight propaganda magazines and public figures?

now Colbe,

we have discussed numerous times, and you know i have always defended your right to free thought and religion, what i want to ask is that somewhere today someone that is Homosexual was told by god that it's okay, so who is right?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Ask God in prayer, He will give you the grace to believe. Jesus said:

"The Will of My Father is not debatable. Like Truth, it does not change to please contingencies or garner favor."

Really??

Where has Jesus been quoted saying that??

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Something I am finding funny though..... Democrats who passed it and Clinton, who signed it (I'd thought it was Bush for some reason) all were happy the Super Court defeated it. If they had principles against this as they claim now ...what changed? Positions on topics do, principles don't. Not without major life changes, usually. Yet, it's stood there when they could have kept it from passing and had 2 years of Dem White House, Dem Senate and Dem House under Obama. (Healthcare was the result..among other things). Yet there's it's stood. Not fit for a flip flop until the Court did the heavy lifting.

Interesting how that works to watch. I wonder how the 'values with the populous winds' approach works in their personal Faith, given the forum and OP topic. Since the vast majority of them claim Faith as well. Oh well... Hypocrisy. What's new. Good or bad on how people see this happening, the flip flop shuffle is getting real old.

How about they vote their conscience the first time around and national divides like this won't happen in the first place? (Unless they're lying now and weren't then... Hmm..)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join