It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebels brutally behead two Christians in Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is exactly why we need to stay out of other peoples affairs. It's none of our business. When things are in order here, we can worry about other people. Until then, if people want to kill each other in their own countries, or if their leader wants to kill the people they rule, it's on them.

In case you haven't noticed, we tried to help the people in Iraq (and all that general area,) and they still aren't happy. They are still killing each other and killing us.

Let natural selection work it's magic.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
One man’s rebel is another’s terrorist!

If Obama destroys Syria’s military, it is Islamists like these, who will rule Syria. Obama is not actually friends with Al Qaeda, but The President knows they will gain territory in Syria (by the law of the gun –quite possibly the American gun, quite indirectly as a consequence of overthrowing Assad's Government).

But Obama wants Assad gone because Syria is an ally of Iran, and Assad has been holding Syria together. Obama (and many other Western leaders) would welcome a more corrupt government in Syria, that invests Syria’s wealth in the West. This is exactly what happened in Libya. Gaddafi spent far too much of his country's oil money on keeping people happy in a bid to maintain his own power. Now his whole government is gone, and anarchy plus corruption rule, nobody is "wasting" Libyan oil money on the Libyan people.
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

I agree with your comment. It's strategy in causing Iran to lose allies in the Middle East. No wonder Hezbollah is out there supporting Syria. I wouldn't doubt there is much more under the surface we have yet to dig up and understand this war.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
These Wahhabi salafist jihadist fighters think they are fighting a jihad for god, but they are manipulated to do this in the name of alla by paid clerics.
These clerics that recruit are paid by the CIA and funded by American tax dollars.

A former AL-Qaeda member says the ringleader of the AL-Nusra Front, the primary terrorist group in Syria, is an operative of the US Central Intelligence Agency CIA.
Link

Full Disclosure: What the Media Isn't Telling You About War in Syria

edit on 28-6-2013 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by newincubus

Were they shouting "God is great" while performing this despicable act? Who's their God?

reply to post by flyingfish

Bang on!

It's the al CIA-duh which has created this mess.

edit on 28-6-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lxydeslic

Tried to help the people in Iraq? Are you kidding..?!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Were they shouting "God is great" while performing this despicable act? Who's their God? :puz

It's one of the magical sky daddy's called alla.
edit on 28-6-2013 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

My "sky-daddy" is a God of love.

There was no need for that comment btw.

I hope Obama watches that video..

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Beheading is a despicable act against anyone for any reason. I remember when all the execution tapes were all over the internet and really easy to find, and id check them out just for the pure morbid curiosity of the thing, and it would just enrage me to see such it and id truly feel real hate towards those people. I remember id actually feel relieved when the insurgents would execute the hapless prisoner by shooting him in the head, instead of sawing his or her head off amid a crowd of shrieking mujahedeen screaming "allahu Akbar". That being said, one has to wonder why in the world these guys (missionaries) would ever go to this place knowing that this stuff is going on REGULARLY. I don't go down to Jaurez mexico, because I don't want to get my face sewn to a soccer ball. Its pretty simple. STOP FORCING CHRISTIANITY DOWN THE THROATS OF PEOPLE WHO WILL KILL YOU!!!!! Its not your concern. And yes I understand that they executed the people for supposedly having contact with the Syrian army, but that is the way it usually works. Such and such Christian missionary was a spy, or he was a CIA plant, or any number of real or false claims that they will 100% sure as the day is long, kill you badly for. I think we should stop allowing western citizens to enter these countries, unless your waging war or packing up, you shouldn't be there IMHO.
edit on 28-6-2013 by Latrodectus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

TextThis is why the civilized world should just stay the hell out it. By the brutality on both sides, no matter who wins, the next government will still be run by ignorant savages. It's a waste of our time, our money, and our people that get killed over there.
reply to post by jiggerj

I couldn't agree with you more...maybe one day they will cancel each other out...hopefully...let them have at it, this whole syria BS disgusts me. Mutants the whole lot of them

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lxydeslic

Let natural selection work it's magic.

Wow! I can't believe you brought this up. I've been thinking about it for the last few days. If we look at the way mankind is going now, we'll see the nation of islam weeding its way into every society. And it won't stop if WE don't stop it! Muslims WILL become a majority around the world. They WILL take over. And THEY WILL kill us all!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That's not very optimistic Pops. (he lets me call him Pops).

What we need to be sending in is an army of Islamic Scholars, who are smart enough to see the END of Islam, and hack off a piece off of it, instead. OHOH, part of the problem is that their own beloved Prophet did this act on 700 people I think it was (yes, in a line), so it wasn't the best precedent set you might say, but it's all about Medina (warring, vengeful, dominant) somehow taking precedent over Mecca (*peaceful, enlightening*). Reverse that, and get rid of the Islamic interpretation of... I forget the word for it but it's when what comes after takes precedent over what came before (discarded) which was otherwise peaceful and beautiful. Allah, if he is to survive as a valid God must cleave Islam into two parts, one of which must go (see video), not hacking away at it with a dull knife but with one swift movement of pure reason and logic.

Which then begs the question - why isn't this on CNN?! and the LSM (lamestream, and no Palin doesn't have a monopoly for coining the phrase). Why? If radical Islamist extremism is the arch-enemy, why would it not be put to ridicule, however heinous it might be to deal with (not for children to see)?

Dark shadow government playing both sides against the middle maybe? Cheney's cronies, you know all those crazies, in charge of the bloodbath? Heck of a sacrifice to make to only generate a blowback of radicalism and depravity, because that's what you get when you blow the # out of them for a few years solid, you get blowback and the CIA is riding it like a tiger, it's INSANE!

So now the US Government via the executive office of the POTUS has authorized the arming of "the rebels"?!!! Does that jive with international law?

So now that they're in all the way into a proxy war with Iran, Russia and China - what just let these CIA mofos arm the bloodshed?

Once he'd authorized atrocities, why didn't they just take al-Assad out - pinpoint him, drop a bomb on him and his double (with as limited collateral damage as possible).

Someone's making money off this #, and they want a perpetual war with radical Islam, which is sick and crazy, more of the same that we've gotten all along with Obama having now thrown his (and that of the USA's) "hat" in the ring while bowing out of any peace negotiations with regards to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (too risky), and so instead they're driving a wedge straight into the M.E. which has been a tinder box all along!

F'ing NUTS! (Christians don't usually swear like that I realize, but it needed appropriate punctuation!)

Why isn't it on CNN though, that's the question to ask here.

angry NAM and very very sad.

Best regards, and to you Pops may you live long and prosper. V

Everything will be ok Pops, you just need to become the eternal optimist like me to see it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
In doing what they did, rounding up Christians, finding a phone number on a cell as judge and jury knowing these people are caught in the midst of everything, they severed a part of Allah (we'll leave it at that) and made Christ the head, because his is a legitimate suffering on behalf of us all, the persecutor included! Such weeping then won't be entirely on the Christian's part, out of love for all humanity when the full truth is revealed as it will be to us all in death (and whatever). "I ask for mercy, not sacrifice" (that's to the dark CIA shadow gov't people). Enough war, enough sacrifice. If the US is going to do something, then they will have to act militarily, outwardly, not from the shadows. Otherwise, it's a real axis of evil and of great global instability and insecurity, the end result of which could be even more horrific that what's gone down so far. A CIA-run "proxy war?" are you f'ing kidding us, Barry?

That's disgusting, and it has no frame of reference within the context of the global community of peace-loving nations and not in international law, and everyone is supposed to just accept it?

Either act, or do not act or the bloodshed is on American hands just as much as it would be al-Assad's.

It's a quicksand quagmire, the one narrowly avoided with Iraq, come to life, like Bush/Cheney 2.0 resurrected! These CIA guys are NUTS and ARE the enemy in many cases, like war-lords, little Mohammed's in Medina instead of Mecca, and these are the "partners" of the USA in a war to topple the leader, one man? It's absurd, and disgusting. End it!

..if only we could end a war with a mere command on ATS, eh? (shrugs, it was worth a try!)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Everything will be ok Pops, you just need to become the eternal optimist like me to see it.

Wow, so many here that view life as either optimistic or pessimistic. These people (yourself included) deal with imaginary could be's and what should be's, but never what IS.

Yes, our governments are sticking their nose in the Middle East (and wrongfully so), but it doesn't matter. As you've implied, that region of the world has been a mess long before the U.S. became a nation. This doesn't change the fact that Islam is spreading like the virus that it is.

Our own U.S. history is showing the Muslims the way. Befriend the Indian. Live next to the Indian. Kill the Indian. It is what it is.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is not a case of a religion , not Islam not even christian. politics has been playing a dirty game in Asia and in Middle east. this wonderful site has showed me those facts. CIA has trained and funded for Al-Qaeda.. Osama bin la din is a fruit that has been harvested by CIA.

Soviet union was in War in Afghanistan i think it was 70s. and CIA had trained many Arab insurgents against Soviet Red Army , Taliban means student in Arabic . Arab agents picked students from all around the world . and taught this parasitic ideology in the name of Islam to strengthen the War combining with their belief.
like Red bull mixed with Vodka

( Wahhabism and Salafism) is the out come of that operation. that is what this destruction made as forest fire, not only in Asia it has infected many European countries. It has a strong hub in UK especially from UK it spreads into Europe ,

After the Soviet Union defeated, if there is Al-Qaida in any place around the world , CIA. or some kind of US involvement would be there. maybe to conduct a drone operation or maybe for some other Reason. is CIA an affiliate of Al-Qaida ?. Remember John Kerry has visited Rebel territories few days before this beheading

According to an article of Guardian. an intelligence source had informed to white house , Before the American Ambassador was assassinated in Libya by these same rebels , It is not clear why CIA is going bed with Al-Qaida since we all know these are parasites and Rodents.

Yes you have reasons to blame Islam for this kind of extremism , Yes that is true, this Wahhabi Salafi Islam is and it has been a violent Ideology in the name of Islam . Islamic history was not clear. it was politicized for political Success by Omayyad dynasty and Abbasid dynasty .

But this is more worse than Islamic History. not even a single incident happened in Islamic history like what is happening in Syria , not even a once a group of terrorists tried to invade a sovereign land without the rules of war against all UN conventions . I don't think this is Islam or I don't smell any religion in this .

True Islam approves and agrees Christians and Jews as part of their religion , but politics does not . Quran is their most holy book . here is the confession of Quran about Christians and Jews. Chapter 3: verse 113- 114

They are not [all] the same; among the People of the Scripture is a community standing [in obedience], reciting the verses of God during periods of the night and prostrating [in prayer].

They believe in God and the Last Day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and hasten to good deeds. And those are among the righteous.

So God has confessed in Quran , there are righteous people among Christians and Jews , like there are bad people among Muslims. like these Rebels, so it is very clear this has nothing to do with religion. this Wahhabi Salafi parasites has nothing to do with Islam . Islam is the excuse they show to commit these kind of crimes.

Obama has provided weapons and political Support to bloom this kind of Orchid in this Arab Spring , if Obama had left them alone a years ago this bloodshed would have been stopped, I respect your feelings but I'm sorry to say this spring has been fueling by CIA and Obama Administration, they have been behind it. there are political motives behind it

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Don’t worry, come next election will be dominated by abortion (just like the last one & last one). George Bush destroyed Iraq and won plenty of votes from empathetic people.

And when people like this are in charge of Syria people like Britain’s William Hague will say it’s a pity we did not give “our kind of terrorists” weapons. Ok, maybe not exactly in those words but something like it!
But I think the main grievance the West has, with “rebels” like this is that they create so much bad publicity of what would be our policy anyway: Arming them to destroy Syria, a friend of Iran & enemy of that sacred state I Steal (or is it spelt Israel?) either way you get what I mean.

Of course: Quite how even work out for Israeli citizens when these rebel dudes-gentlemen get hold of Assad’s real WMD’s like not chemical weapons, but biological, remains to be seen.

Who could have thought anything would go wrong!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join