It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Apaches Kill a Platoon Of Taliban

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Get what? lied to? Americans don't want there soldiers in Afghanistan or in yet another foreign war, why the current and previous potus was re-elected baffles the mind, imo freedoms were taken, and with it our right to choose.
edit on 29-6-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human

Get what? lied to? Americans don't want there soldiers in Afghanistan, or in yet another foreign war, why the current and previous potus were re-elected baffles the mind, imo freedoms were taken, and with it our right to choose.

You know, one would think that if Congress did what America didn't want over and over then they would not be voted back into office over and over. Prove to me this is not what America wants....the majority vote says otherwise.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

With respect you had me until "America wants this"
Do i have proof there is corruption in our government? how much time do we have? do we even need any?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

You know, one would think that if Congress did what America didn't want over and over then they would not be voted back into office over and over. Prove to me this is not what America wants....the majority vote says otherwise.

Like when Bush was "reelected" or like when Obama was going to "change" things? Or like when Kerry or McCain woud have changed things?

Get real.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

They are there on orders, take it up with congress, in the meantime I would expect them to defend themselves and theirs as long as they are deployed there.

This doesn't change the fact that they are the invaders. It seeems some peple have a real problem with comprehensive reading.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatestOfAllTime

It would seem you have the same problem you're accusing others of. It's been stated already I do not believe we are an invading military, so your point is lost on me. Maybe instead of tryin to insult me you could continue the debate we had going with some real information or statements. It's fairly obvious with your last response you have ran out of things to parrot.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatestOfAllTime
Like when Bush was "reelected" or like when Obama was going to "change" things? Or like when Kerry or McCain woud have changed things?

Get real.

How many goof balls in Congress that have been there 20 plus years...hehe People just keep putting them back in.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
reply to post by GreatestOfAllTime

It would seem you have the same problem you're accusing others of. It's been stated already I do not believe we are an invading military, so your point is lost on me.

Were you just passing through while innocently sight-seeing, and asked to hang around for the fun and games?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatestOfAllTime

They are there on orders, take it up with congress, in the meantime I would expect them to defend themselves and theirs as long as they are deployed there.

This doesn't change the fact that they are the invaders. It seeems some peple have a real problem with comprehensive reading.

Not really when you consider the war is not against Afghanistan per se, but against "Terror". The "Land of Terror" has no map boundaries. Thats part of the delusion, fostered from the every top.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Think we all agree more than not on the issue,the biggest terrorists have unwittingly become the ones fighting it.
edit on 30-6-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It would seem you have the same problem you're accusing others of. It's been stated already I do not believe we are an invading military, so your point is lost on me.

Yes because your reading comprehension sucks. I have said several times now that soldiers are just doing their jobs for the most part, I was talking about how the wars were unjust and didn´t solve anything.

Then you responded with "but they're only following orders" wich is true but totally irrelevant to the point I was making.

Also you may not believe you are invaders but that's just the kind of delusion I was talking about earlier.

Troops didn't enter Afghanistan by force?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Cause it'd be WAY better than seeing the haji's sneak up and surprise a special forces patrol and kill THEM ALL instead?

Where is the outrage, how come the Taliban can't give our guys a head's up when they are about to ambush them?

Hypocrite. It's war, RARELY, if EVER do two forces equally manned, armed and provisioned meet up in open field for honorable combat. It's the name of the game. Get over yourself.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Oh waaa.

Its us or them. Sometimes I wish people who make these comments would spend a day with these units. See what they see.

Its war. This platoon sized element of Taliban fighters were maneuvering on our guys. Apaches rightly took em out.

Good for them.
edit on 26-6-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

It aint. If we go, they stay put where they are. The reason we are there in the first place are Afghanistans untapped resources. Not to mention that through a pacified Afghanistan several pipelines could be run to tap the reserves elsewhere.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join