It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution!!! (U.S)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I'd rather be dead betting on the republic than alive living in a police state.

You didn't see what a REAL police state is yet. In a REAL police state you wouldn't even have the right to log in ATS and say everything you said recently.

it's a huge gamble but what the hell.

"A huge gamble? " Aint that right! I live in Quebec, near Montreal. In here corruption by the Mafia is particularly visible, and actually constantly reported. If we were to suddenly decide to revolt, it's the already highly organized mafia who would win the race, not the honest people. The same will happen in your country if you decide to revolt. The already organized, anti-governmental Mafia has far more chances at being the next alpha lion than you (assuming you're not part of the mafia of course). When that happens, you can kiss you Constitution goodbye. You thought Obama was bad? Just wait. A mafia-like state, covered with corrupted militia who shoots anyone on any suspicion of "disloyalty", will make you long for Obama's administration.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
A police state in a digital age is vulnerable to self-implosion and the structural integrity being compromised by independents.

As the level of possible control increases, motive rises.

And as the fundamental architecture to actually implement law increases (digitally,) the ease at which an independent may infiltrate/control any node in the system goes up.

I'm dumbing this all down, but I'm fairly certain that building some monster of a computer system is like building a 6-flags for hackers/other people which I will leave up to your imagination (think Kahn from star trek.)

*imagine, if you will, a group of 5 180-200 IQ individuals who are ideologically motivated, poor, and cannot be bought. That'd be utter chaos on a global scale. Just one of those people, assuming the gain control of such TOOLS (which is what we're talking about here,) would be a major issue.

Sure, the rich elite control the system, but as the population increases, the chances of having a high-level IQ ideologically motivated poor-person rises. So in my thought experiment, the rich build a system of control, which the "cell" allows to be built up, and then takes control of it and uses it as a force-multiplier. Such an event would be extremely short, this wouldn't take months or years. And I'm not talking about Anon or the freemasons or illuminati or whatever you want to imagine taking control, as they are the "rich elite" by and large. blahblahblahblah.

The rich/powerful by definition can be bought and often have infighting and factions.

Meh.

In short, there are major reasons to keep the status quo as is. This kind of event would make whistleblowers look like a joke... it'd make ddos attacks look like a joke. It'd make the LIBOR scandal look minor.

edit on 1111112222 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

edit on 1111112222 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2013 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

Then Utah will face a D-Day according to you.Because the grandaddy of all computers is going to be housed there.

ALL media will be blacked out before a Major push.Random gun shots mean nothing.If you hear regular sustained automatic fire that doesn't stop from multiple areas ...it's time to get ready to find YOUR side of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

It's written in your constitution that you have the right to bear arms.
There are millions of you, armed to the teeth in some cases.
The inventory of weapons available to you at a civilian level is extensive and impressive.

If you're that p***ed at your government why not do something useful with those guns.
Disclaimer: I am not instigating revolution in the U.S
edit on 26-6-2013 by EA006 because: Disclaimer

I hope that most Americans will work for the day when we get our nation back without ever anything like 'revolution'. Anyone who has ever been in a situation; combat or otherwise, where they were faced with people who were actually... maybe desperately trying to kill them, understands exactly what this means.

It's not a video game or a sport. One look at Egypt, Libya and now Syria spells it out pretty plainly. And for those who follow peaceful protests so they can spend cans of spray paint or smash windows and burn cars... you should be careful what you wish for. Seriously.

The very concept of a day when Americans might have to rise up to reclaim what is theirs, is not something to wish for.... ever. I personally hope and pray it never comes to that... even though with each passing day, it appears that more and more of it is lost.

Just a few thoughts.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Here's what i know...If only a small group of people stand up in arms and the majority doesn't follow, a door to door gun grab will ensue and a national chip will be implemented along with martial law

If no group stands up in arms and things continue down this path, a door to door gun grab will ensue and a national chip will be implemented along with martial law.

you see, it going to happen whether anyone does anything or not...its been preordained and the politics behind it is only a sideshow to keep the masses entertained as the noose it being drawn around their blackbags.

Americans now love free #e and as long as the gooberment keeps providing the free #e the sheeple will continue to get in line, then give up without a shot ever being fired

The term terrorist and treason has been imbedded in your brainwashing and only the magic mushroom eating patriot Vikings will ever overcome and crush their propagandists......or move to russia or china where they can earn a living

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Well, possibly. I'm referring to global-international relationships being altered.

On a small scale, 1-2 individuals can do this by using social engineering and pre-existing architecture. Small scale meaning the population of a state.

Imagine, if you will, if all of the GPS capabilities were removed.

Or if all computerized transport was halted.

Or if all traffic control systems stopped working.

Or if the real raw election results were actually displayed for the public to view,

Or if all digital communication was halted.

Or if all of the data from every digital transaction was edited or removed.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

#Qanon

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join