It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution!!! (U.S)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by acacko
reply to post by spartaocean

on the contrary, our constitution demands action by the people

The problem with that, is that the power in place won't let its power go. it's also just common sense. If the US government was to follow the Constitution at the letter, groups like Mafia or Neonazis could basically just take over the US and install an even darker society, this time with absolutely no Consitution. That's why the power in place is intent on defending itself. In a way, it also defends the Constitution. It seems to violates parts of the Constitution to save the whole of the Constitution. Otherwise the whole of the Constitution will face near-certain destruction by other wannabe Alpha lions.

edit on 27-6-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
They shoot first then we WILL see about that army compared to the largest armed group on the planet in one country.
I say it again you non trained people have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what so ever.Your comments to the contrary are YOUR fears and apathy,there are people who can and will do this WHEN THE GOVT SHOOTS FIRST.
When you stick your hand into the goo that was once your little sisters head I do believe you may get the idea.
We aren't pacifist Europeans,generationally oppressed like the middle east or Asia. We don't have centuries of caste cultural programming to shackle our minds. We are America and that DOES scare them,but they sure as hell have cowed a great deal on these boards.
Nuclear weapons ,chemical weapon,bio weapons? that would kill THEM too . Tanks ,planes? The require support that can be broken.
Christ you people stop giving up like wusses.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

It's written in your constitution that you have the right to bear arms.
There are millions of you, armed to the teeth in some cases.
The inventory of weapons available to you at a civilian level is extensive and impressive.

Compared to tanks, drones, aircraft, and cruise missiles, we might as well shoot rubber bands at them.

If you're that p***ed at your government why not do something useful with those guns.

Disclaimer: I am not instigating revolution in the U.S

Your last two statements seem completely at odds with each other.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Interesting posts. Thanks everyone for posting your viewpoint.
It's been good to see how you Americans really think about this. At the end of the day this is your country and the only people able to change it's course are you guys who still believe in the sentiments and deeds of the great men and women who fought off tyranny and oppression to found, what can only be described as the greatest nation ever formed. It's good to know there are are patriots who even though they understand the military industrial machine and it's many destructive tendrils, they are still willing to fight.

Godspeed 'mericans and thanks again.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

personally, to me revolution in this day and age = lots of dead people. i happen to like my fellow humans. i think there's gotta be a better way, something innovative and intelligent, to solve problems. instead of having to witness friends, families, neighbors, countrymen and women, splattered all over the pavement or roasted alive in their own homes.
edit on 27-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

How is that different from the initial revolution?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Still thinking about that 'head' on approach then?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by undo

How is that different from the initial revolution?

you mean the first revolution in this country?
i wasn't here, my friends weren't here, my family, neighbors, even people who consider themselves my enemies, were not here, and i don't want anything bad to happen to any of them. i can't truthfully say i have compassion, understanding or love for my fellow humans if i want to see them slaughtered so that the government doesn't make decisions i may not agree with. if our system needs changes, then we'll have to encourage change, but why does it have to be as a result of massive violence? it really doesn't. the system is only partially broken, and that can be rectified peaceably and without bloodshed.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
everyone here knows by now, we didn't get to the place we are now, over night. it was a long process. along the way, we made many smart changes, such as child labor laws, voting rights and so on. many decisions were made that were good. we just have to figure out how to get this to work better than it is now and for the benefit of everyone.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

The sacrifices made by the citizens at the time were the same. They didn't want their friends and family spread over walls and pavements.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

i hope you know that we wouldn't be here if it was not for fighting for our freedom. you do realize this right? that ppl always died for freedom. i am sorry but by your theory if we are all picking flowers and holding hands then other county's would have walked all over us many many years ago.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by undo

The sacrifices made by the citizens at the time were the same. They didn't want their friends and family spread over walls and pavements.

aye, but in this case, who is the enemy? where is the enemy? in the american revolution it was easy to see who it was. they came in ships, they wore uniforms. the uniforms were different than american uniforms. they used the gentleman's form of warfare and got their butts kicked by american guys hiding in trees and holes in the ground.

today, infrared cameras and heat seeking missiles, drones and so forth, no tree or hole in the ground is going to provide shelter. you're a sitting duck in a shooting gallery. the solution is not to fight fire with fire in this case. the solution is to remember, these are your fellows. if you care about them, don't encourage them to go up against goliath with a noodle and a meatball.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

ok so they have 50,000 rockets ok, so they fire them all. there are still 6.000.000.000.000 trillion ppl left... they will never win against the masses = #'s

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
innovation is the only solution.
anybody got any innovative ideas that would be acceptable to pretty much everybody?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

So because the enemy doesn't wear a uniform he can't be identified? Is Afghanistan not then a case in point.
The all powerful might of the biggest military force in history, reduced to negotiating with some drug-dealing farmers.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by UnknownEntity4U

Trillion? you mean billion? yes.
There are 300 million Americans, were you planning a word-wide revolution??

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well the only way to do this the right way would be to vote them out. but even when we vote for someone that would make a change, they never keep to there word. the only one time we could have saved the US would be voting them all out. but with power you really think they would step down. first they would laugh at you. then stick you in a cell and say you are a traitor. its sad but true, its to late . at this point there is no turning back. no voting will make a difference. only way to take back our country is to take it by force. just like are founding fathers did.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

That would be a dangerous post.........

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
When someone needs to have disclaimers is the time when our free speech has been removed. Why should we be scared of NSA, FBI, MI5, MI6, GCHQ, BBC ( lol) we all have a right to free speech and when the government are acting like the terrorists then something must be done. Why would I be classed as a threat just for talking to my friends? when that time comes is when our countries will be overtaken by dictators.
edit on 6/27/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

i'm not planing anything. fact is even with all the fire power, they cant kill everyone or they would not make any money to build there fire power. they need us, our taxes our money to pay for there toys.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join