It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Dobyns - Ex Undercover Hells Angel Suing ATF

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SprocketUK

Hollywood rubbish my ass. You have no idea.

You better believe its all about the club. Hah.

Maybe in the UK but here in the States we have real 1%ers who really dont give F***.
edit on 3/5/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

And how many do you know? How many have you had a beer with, chatted to? Ridden with?
Anyone like you describe would be nothing but a joke to a real 1% er. Apart from in your mad fantasy land.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Nope, no mad fantasy land. Sorry that you are so naive.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

This is derailing the thread, so I'm shutting up now, but fair play, your posts have been some of the daftest and most divorced from reality I've read on here.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

This isn't derailing the thread this thread is about the Hells Angels and Jay Dobyns and here you are claiming that 1%ers are just some fun loving clubs who want to give stuffed animals to kids at hospitals.

Your spreading nonsense.

Do you know what it takes to earn those patches? The 1%er patch in particular?

Have you heard the phrase blood in blood out before? You think its a joke?

Im not talking about 1 piece patch clubs with no bottom rockers im talking about serious clubs like the Outlaws, HA's, Pagans, their all blood in blood out and you have to put in work to wear their colors.

Your fool to think you could know what a 3 piece patch MC club is doing behind the scenes from a few rides or a few beers or because you hang out at the local watering hole.

Spread your ignorance elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Point one, you don't know me, don't presume to tell me what I do and don't know.
point two, I picked you up on your assertion about wives and daughters. That has nothing to do with this case and is groundless.

If you want to play the ignorance game, fine.
produce some evidence to back up your assertion that to gain a patch you must give the women in your family over to the club.

You can't, cos it's rubbish.

Try reading these links, they may open your eyes. Ir they may not.

1% er code

Another

Last

Have a read of these. They aren't as sensational as the national enquirer or wherever you get your opinions, but they may help you not come across as so...out of touch.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Read the case details. Look at the investigation and what they uncovered. Look at all the cases in te United States involving bikers and the top four.

The writing is on the wall.

You are a shill.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

onequestion

Read the case details. Look at the investigation and what they uncovered. Look at all the cases in te United States involving bikers and the top four.

You are a shill.

I'm the shill?
I'm not the one rehashing tabloid lies, I'm not the one who is talking rubbish about people I'm too scared to mix with, I'm not the one who can't provide evidence for my claims.
You are, you had hours to reply and you couldn't find one thing to back up your mad little claim, all you could do is call me a shill in your whiny little voice. You're a joke pal.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

SprocketUK

onequestion

You are a shill.

I'm the shill?
I'm not the one rehashing tabloid lies, I'm not the one who is talking rubbish about people I'm too scared to mix with, I'm not the one who can't provide evidence for my claims.
You are, you had hours to reply and you couldn't find one thing to back up your mad little claim, all you could do is call me a shill in your whiny little voice. You're a joke pal.

The thread is supposed to be about Jays case with the ATF and the US Gov, not about motorcycle "clubs" that are quite blatantly disrespectful and often violent to anyone other than themselves.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

Yep.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Exactly my point. It's rediculous what this guy is saying it's obnoxious to anyone who holds the truth in high regard.

Fool.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

onequestion

Exactly my point. It's rediculous what this guy is saying it's obnoxious to anyone who holds the truth in high regard.

Fool.

see you next Tuesday

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

What?

Is that some sort of vague threat?

I guess you make it easy for everyone to see the truth don't you?

edit on 3/6/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Reading between the lines on some of the blogs, it seems that there's a connection between some of the folks in this and that Fast and Furious bit. ..Considering how high up that was supposed to go, I'd be surprised if Jay got anything more than the barest acknowledgement of his allegations. The judge just won't be allowed to set a precedent that will endanger the positions of the real high up chatacters.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join