It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Africa Will Starve and Asia Will Drown in 30 Years Due to Climate Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Beaware that if some conitnents flood and others turn to sand, then Greenland , Iceland and Anartica will be thawed and freed with all new natural resoures, New pole positions will be establised, like Brazil being the new South pole etc, There is much more to this idea and maybe be a new thread on its own

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I do believe the Earth is going thru climate change; natural, manmade, idk but we have been warned and if we ignore it, we do so at our own peril.

If the ice at the poles are melting....ocean.si.edu...

ocean currents will change and the ocean currents directly affect our weather.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
Everyone should read this article. This is easy to see coming down the pike, yet many people want to ignore it out of laziness or selfishness. Even western countries are being effected by climate change, so it will effect everyone.

www.takepart.com...

Africa Will Starve and Asia Will Drown in 30 Years Due to Climate Change

If i were to judge by your avatar, i would say your GW position mirrors your political position. Which is sad. It would be nice if there was an original thought in there somewhere.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
That article implies that these poor people will suffer because the rest of us won't stop climate change. As if we could stop this? It's mostly a natural process with some human stupidity thrown in but even if everything on earth shut down tomorrow I doubt it would stop this cycle. We're not that powerful yet. It might slow it but not stop it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
That article implies that these poor people will suffer because the rest of us won't stop climate change. As if we could stop this? It's mostly a natural process with some human stupidity thrown in but even if everything on earth shut down tomorrow I doubt it would stop this cycle. We're not that powerful yet. It might slow it but not stop it.

One of the smartest climate "science" based statements I have ever read!!!!!

Couldnt add to this if I wanted to!!!!

Starred

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing that 97% of climate scientists are selling their integrity to the mega-billion-dollar green energy industry. I wouldn't accuse the remaining three percent of selling out to the (actual) mega-billion-dollar petroleum industry either. I'll just say that if there were that kind of consensus on, say, GMOs being totally safe for human consumption, even I would admit I'd been wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
One big tax grab that we are all paying dearly for. If they really cared about the planet maybe the money would be going towards changes, climate change is just a trendy way to make some people feel good about giving their hard earned money away for something nothing will ever be done about, That of course is if you believe in climate change and our role in it, like others have said the world has been changing since the world began and our little snapshot that they are basing our involvement in is a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join