It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems support Immigration bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
can not copy form link to get the full report but it is saying the Dems now support it, when in 2007 they voted against it. The bill passed by 67-31 vote
www.washingtontimes.com... any thoughts??

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I don't think the Senators have any clue how hard they will pay for this in some states come their next election. I voted for McCaskill because Akin was worse. After this? They can run Jenna Bush against her and I'll not just vote for Jenna, I'll campaign in the street for her and knock on doors.

They think we'll forget. They think the Immigrants will absolutely, like dumb dogs in a show, vote for them as a block. They're as ignorant as they are condescending to those they profess to help....and I won't be the only one VERY busy starting soon and all of 2015 insuring not a BIT of this crap is forgotten while signing up all the new voters I can legally find and get moving.

Damned if this stench goes without a clean-up effort. The more they spit on us...the more we're buying Voter-Bleach by the truck load to give our reply at their next elections. Enough.
edit on 26-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So Democrats were against it before they were 'for it'.

Don't think law breakers should get rewarded, and they are not doing it out of the 'goodness of their hearts' the only thing they see illegals as are 'voters' nothing more,

Anyone who think its more than that is fooling themselves.
edit on 26-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

and this is why the Dems did this "voters votes" but they have lost mine, not for Reps either. Independent or other, but me , I have had my fill of both "lying to get voter votes" party's

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yup, truth in that.

Either side thinks they have the Hispanic vote in the back every year and it usually ends up going blue doesn't it?

I expect heavy losses for the GOP in the next house and senate election. The strategy of doing nothing other than screwing up the WH Admin's plans is not working for them.

Won't matter though, it's not red or blue that dominates congress, it's just a bunch of purple skinned guys with different colored sweaters.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It was done to please some, and to get more voters that will vote once they become legal, and to get more taxpayers as well, or to fill the Obama care sign up form, oh yea its a tax, to get more taxpayers

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

oh no not more Dems???? say your joking, Reps need out too but then if they win we will see a new war, mid east Asia or both.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Democrats don't start ground wars, they start trade wars

Either way, you'll have the choice of two bowls of poop, and your job is to pick the color of the bowl.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I expect heavy losses for the GOP in the next house and senate election. The strategy of doing nothing other than screwing up the WH Admin's plans is not working for them.

Possibly or Hispanics are a hail mary play because of the toll 'scandal's have taken administration's lackluster performance over the past 5 years.

Either way Hispanics are being used like everyone else is in this country.

Which can explain why immigration is all fire so 'important' now.
edit on 26-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Democrats don't start ground wars, they start trade wars

American troops presently on the ground on the Syrian border, and then there was WW1,WW2,Vietnam.

So lately would be more apropo .

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

that might be true but we finish them, FDR did a good job of fighting 2 fronts, Truman ended them, and they where Dems.

top topics

join