It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSME - Project "First Steps"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
After the recent US election results and the numerous information about conspiracies surrounding it. After reading the Recent threads about civil war and threads by numerous members, i have decided that i will start an NWO Project called "First Steps".

Now, as you might know, there is a conspiracy about the New World Order and for years we have been debating on when they will take power. Some say we are seeing it now others say its already here. I strongly believe we are seeing the first controlled steps of what we call the New World Order now, but with this project im hoping to be able to come to some sort of final answer on the NWO First Steps. So what will we be looking into;

• US Election Results
  • Was the election fixed?
  • G.W Bush
  • Forgein Policy
  • What effect will this have on the world?
  • Why is this the right time for the NWO?
  • Who will be the main figures for the NWO?

Now, geocities sites ARE NOT proof of anything. Sorry, but I and most members do not take geocities sites as believeable evidence. I would like detailed research in to the above or anything else that you think will prove to be important to the "First Steps". If members can get their hands on to documents,etc then that would be welcomed aswell. Thirdly, i would like to try and get a few guests to comment on this aswell (mainly NWO conspiracy theorists).

Anyways, U2U me OR E-Mail if you need any more information

US Election Info

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Simulacra posted this in a thread, its very interesting. This somes up the whole NWO first steps in America

Originally posted by Simulacra
David Icke predicted this

Predicted, fortold, stated that the polarization of America will be great during the 2004 elections.

I just finished his 'Alice in Wonderland and 9/11'. In the beginning he states that the polarization of america is a tool by the NWO to control its people.

1:Create two sides of society: Good/Evil, Republican/Democrat, Christian/Non-Christain, Black/White, Liberal/Conservative, Conspiracist/Non-Conspiracist, Zionist/Anti-Zionist.

2:Make life really bad if you choose the 'other side': Always create conflict against the two groups. Always have opposing viewpoints. In other words, make the other side seem absolutely wrong while glorifying your half.

3:Watch our society seperate: Grounds for a civil war, creating our society into a 'police state'. Martial Law enforced giving control to the NWO.

America is no longer united. Calling half of america 'stupid' because they voted for 'the other guy' is not the way to get things accomplished.

We need to disregard the current political system. Forget the organized party system and become united as a nation.

How to go about this...I'm not sure, I'm living in poverty.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   

WHO BELIEVES THE LIE THAT ANYONE CAN BECOME PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A.?

The Illuminati rule America! Who are the super rich "elite" Illuminati and their associates? The Queen of England, her husband Prince Philip and the Royal House of Windsor, the hierarchy on the board of directors of the Vatican, including the Pope; the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Duponts, Fords, Carnegies, Melons, Bush's etc. To get the details of who the Illuminati are, put Illuminati in www.google.com

It is not the American people who choose the President and Vice President of the United States of America, but rather the super secret "shadow government" called the Illuminati/New World Order who choose them!

Various researchers, including,David Icke in his book "The Biggest Secret", point out that all 43 men who were Presidents of the U.S.A. are related, and that 33 of the Presidents can be traced back to the bloodline of Charlemagne, who in the year 800 was crowned by Pope Leo III to be Holy Roman Emperor, the first head of an empire that would last over 1000 years! This should be setting off major alarm bells in your mind. Like this is no coincidence. The odds of all 43 Presidents being related, and this just randomly happening, are billions to one. Democratic and Republican candidates are "chosen" by the "Elitist" super rich organization called the Illuminati. Democrats and Republicans and the Illuminati would not want you to believe any of this. They don't teach you this in schools and for good reason: the Illuminati want to stay hidden. They do not want the masses to know that their small secret organization even exists so they can covertly continue their rule.

This farce called an "election" shows that America is a one party state. Both Democrats and Republicans work for the agenda of the Illuminati. They create a charade that looks like each party is different, but in the end the Democrats and Republicans vote for anything the Illuminati want in order to push forward the Illuminati agenda for "total world domination". This is why actors make such good politicians because this whole covert political charade at this time is an "act" being played out to control all the people in a so-called democracy. If you'd like to know who is going to win the U.S.Presidential election, just call up super wealthy David Rockefeller and he can tell you today because it's all a "staged event". This may be challenging for most people to believe, but it's true and if given the chance and enough money to fund a proper investigation, this can be proven. There is no "true" democracy in America, only an illusion that looks like a supposed democracy. Currently democracy is imprisonment disguised as freedom.

www.rense.com...

By Michael Shore

Some members of the New World Order conspiracy believe so strongly that all major elections around the world are stage by a group called the "illuminati". This group is believed to control all major sectors of society from government to agencies,etc, but some believe another group control the world (Bilderbergs, Omega Agency,etc).

For years, we seem to believe that the UN is an experiment for the New World Order to see how the world would operate under one governing body. I, after seeing the US election results, believe that we are in the time where the experiment is ending and the push to establish this "New Order" is on the rise.

The 2004 US Presidential Election is one of the most important elections in the history of the world. It is an experiment of the Illuminati that is to determine the willingness of the American people to become the Fourth Reich. I do not live in America myself so I am that much less bombarded with US political propaganda. I live in Canada and have a more-or-less clear view of America from a distance. This is what I see.

F irst, I find that people were mostly convinced by Bush's invasion justification. If you could look into Iraq as a society, you'd see that what Sadam was doing was pretty much all that works. Did you know that Sadam was an American? America installed him as a puppet regime to keep Iraq under control. Look what happens when you yank Sadam out: chaos. bloodshed, looting, death, and anarchy. Iraqis are very different people. They were provided for by oil-dollars so very few of them had jobs. They lived a strictly organized way of life that consisted of religious practice and modesty. Those who stirred up trouble were disposed of.

Harsh? Only through our cushy Canadian eyes. Sadam's harsh-seeming policy was necessary to maintain peace and order. Granted, he got a little out of line when he went after the Kurds and Kuwaitis, but these peoples are exactly the same as the Iraqis are in terms of social protocol. He was not a menace to America. He was not a "madman". He was simply a puppet installed by America to do what America saw fit. Now, it may seem that Sadam has been defeated, but when considering his origin and purpose, I dare say he has completely succeeded.

We rely far too much on the censored media of America. We hear only what we are meant to hear. Consider the fact that all media networks are owned by a select few individuals who are all in the pocket of the government.. Not rocket science.

What causes me to really shake my head is how simple the true issue of the election is and how few are even seeing it!

The 2004 US Presidential election is simply a referendum on imperialist foreign policy. Realize that Bush and Kerry are NOT rivals. They are long-time buddies, brothers in the infamously dark fraternity at Yale known as the Skull & Bones Society. They are partners in an experiment right now. The Illuminati has them pitted against each other to determine the readiness of the American people for imperialism. In simple terms, Bush and Kerry, in this election, each represent a different foreign policy. Kerry says that before going to war, we need the approval of the global community as a whole. Bush says that America has divine sanction to do anything it wants to do to anyone without any "ifs", "ands", or "buts".

educate-yourself.org...

By Aaron Labossiere

More Information

www.iht.com...
punkhistorycanada.ca...
www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
(Thank you to Bondi for this site)

I remember Alex Jones saying that Bush was linked to the British Royal Family bloodline, when i heard this i didn't believe it, but Bondi shared a site with me about the cousins of Bush. The site shows numerous cousins holding high postions in society, this is not just a coincidence. Here is an example of one cousin,

Heads of non-U.S. governments (2)

Richard Bedford Bennett

*1st Viscount Bennett
*Prime Minister of Canada, 1930-35
*Freemason

Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill

*President of the Board of Trade, 1908�10
*Home Secretary, 1910�11
*First Lord of the Admiralty, 1911�15
*Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, 1915
*Secretary of State for War, 1919�21
*Secretary of State for Air, 1919�21
*Secretary of State for the Colonies, 1921�22
*Chancellor of the Exchequer, 1924�29
*First Lord of the Admiralty, 1939�40
*Leader of the House of Commons, 1940�42
*Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, 1940�45
*Minister of Defence, 1940�1945
*Leader of the British Conservative Party, 1940�55
*Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports, 1941�65
*Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, 1951�55

www.blue-blood.co.uk...

Churchill?? this is interesting to read. One of the greatest leaders ever to lead the UK is linked to Bush
Now, i found it hard to believe that one family can be so "blessed" to have members holding high postions.

Now, the whole bloodline theories surrounding the illuminati, blieved to be the 13th bloodline that goes back to Cain, its starting to make some sense. It just leaves me speechless when i look at how one family has had some many successful members who have held powerful postions, some world leaders. Is this just look or something outside influence?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think you might be missing the bigger picture of what the NWO is.

It has no color, no race and no religon.

Think bigger then just one culture or one bloodline. Think bigger then just the historical progression of influential people in one Country.

These people are connected by much more then just a common philosophy. They are connected deep down into the inner mind the ID.

A sub-conscience motive and directive to alter the path of human history. For good for worse to spare us from ultimate distegration, who knows.

The NWO does not have to exist in the physical realm, it does not have to have offices or conduct business in the physical world. It does exist.

How can twins feel each others pain ? (some can) What explains how some people just "know" who is calling on the phone ? Why can you meet someone and feel totally at ease and comfortable with them while others you can not stand even without every meeting them before ? Why can someone "stay one step ahead of you" without any knowledge of your next move ? Why do some people know the answers to things that they have no "knowledge" of. Why can somepeople speak 5 or 6 languages while others can never learn more then one ? And why can a person speak fluently in another language while under hypnosis, yet when awake have no knowledge of the language ?

Science fiction writers make stories up about a "hive" mind in aliens a sort of collective conscienceness. We think this is just science fiction yet in nature we have many examples of actual "hive" minds in creatures some of which is so obviouse yet science dis-counts it as some sort of pattern recognition. Like Birds flying in formation or ants getting food, they just do it, while there is actually a very complex communication system in place that inter connects each individual being into the group

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
I think you might be missing the bigger picture of what the NWO is.

It has no color, no race and no religon.

Think bigger then just one culture or one bloodline. Think bigger then just the historical progression of influential people in one Country.

These people are connected by much more then just a common philosophy. They are connected deep down into the inner mind the ID.

A sub-conscience motive and directive to alter the path of human history. For good for worse to spare us from ultimate distegration, who knows.

The NWO does not have to exist in the physical realm, it does not have to have offices or conduct business in the physical world. It does exist.

How can twins feel each others pain ? (some can) What explains how some people just "know" who is calling on the phone ? Why can you meet someone and feel totally at ease and comfortable with them while others you can not stand even without every meeting them before ? Why can someone "stay one step ahead of you" without any knowledge of your next move ? Why do some people know the answers to things that they have no "knowledge" of. Why can somepeople speak 5 or 6 languages while others can never learn more then one ? And why can a person speak fluently in another language while under hypnosis, yet when awake have no knowledge of the language ?

Science fiction writers make stories up about a "hive" mind in aliens a sort of collective conscienceness. We think this is just science fiction yet in nature we have many examples of actual "hive" minds in creatures some of which is so obviouse yet science dis-counts it as some sort of pattern recognition. Like Birds flying in formation or ants getting food, they just do it, while there is actually a very complex communication system in place that inter connects each individual being into the group

Interesting
do you have any more information about this?? if so, could you start a thread about it?? i haven't heard anything like this before, but i want to find out more

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The Bush/Churchill/Roosevelt Bloodline Connection

As what was stated early in one of my posts, i have looked into this more and found this interesting chart outline the bloodline.

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well, its a good question. I feel a one world government would be like the United Nations, but on a larger scale of course. A one world government would probably be a republican system, voting for a president, but the theories surrounding the New Word Order state that it will not be democratic and fair, more like tyranny.

Well according to Wikipedia, it gives us a good idea of what a one world government is;

A world government is a hypothetical entity consisting of a single government with authority over an entire planet. No such world government has ever existed, although large empires and superpowers have attained something of that level of power; historical examples have generally been hindered by the fact that insufficient communications and travel made a world organisation of any sort, much less an entire government, unfeasible. This article will examine what moves have been made towards a world government, and which movements have advocated such a state.

Some internationalists seek the establishment of a world government as a way of establishing freedom and a benign rule of law over the world. Some (including internationalists) have concerns that a world government would need to respect the diversity of the nations or peoples it includes. Others regard a global government as a nightmarish possibility, with a malevolent World Government creating an endless totalitarian state without the prospect of escape or revolution. The alternative term global political monoculture emphasizes the latter fears and the parallels to global economic monoculture perceived by some to be developing via such institutions as McDonald's, the IMF, the WTO and the World Bank.

Internationalists present the argument that current shortcomings in the international order may be redressed not by merely opposing globalization, which they see as an inevitable and even welcome process, but by counterbalancing the ills brought by overcentralization or domination by corporations and vested interests (such as violation of human rights (including labor rights) and sociocultural and environmental integrity) with genuinely representative democratic institutions with supranational authority.

en.wikipedia.org...

But to rule over this world, you need to have some force to keep everyone in line. This is why some view a new world order as a bad idea due to the way it will come about i.e war and how we will be controlled (police state). Now the ATS article on"The Omega Agency" looks at the theory on a single government and how it will control the world via force.

There will be zero tolerance for any crime that hurts, harms or infringes on the life of others. Example - a person making threatening phone calls to another will be picked up and sent to one of the work farms. A person committing a drive-by shooting will be punished with immediate death. The policing of the populous will be carried out by men/women who are already chosen and merely waiting for the time when they will go to work for the OA openly. Most are current and/or former military people who worked special ops while on active duty. These people will be responsible for seeking out those guilty of a crime. Once the person is located, they will inform that person that they are guilty of said crime and immediately put a bullet in their head. End of crime problem from that person. Should the person's crime not warrant the death penalty, these Public Security Officers will pick up the person and deliver them to the work farm. If the person resists, they will be shot on the spot. No trial, no jury, no lawyer, no Miranda rights. The Public Security Officer will have the authority to act as sole judge, jury, and executioner of the punishment that the OA declares fits the crime.

Zero tolerance are the words that come to mind and extreme force. It does give me the impression that a one world government would operate as a global police state and within this police state, they will use anything to keep us in control (even kill us in extreme cases).

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Is our policy made in America or by foreign nations?

It has been discovered that the best way to insure implicit obedience is to commence tyranny in the nursery.
- Benjamin Disraeli

A Christian Critique of American Foreign Policy

by Jean-Marc Berthoud

My last (and only other) visit to the United States was early in 1986. I was visiting the Capitol at the invitation of a friend who, at the time, was working for a Republican member of the Senate. It was on the day of President Reagan's State of the Union Address. In the silence and solitude of this huge building, I experienced a feeling of awe which I shall never forget. When in Versailles or in Paris, among the palaces of Genoa or walking down Whitehall towards Parliament, one has a vivid sensation of the power which went forth from these great buildings. But what one senses are the vestiges of power, not its reality. In those silent spaces of the Capitol, I was overwhelmed by the presence of a very real power. And I said to myself: "I stand here in the seat of the mightiest power this earth has seen. Woe betide the nations of the world when such a power falls into evil hands."

That same week, I had arranged a meeting with a personal advisor to the President on European and Soviet affairs. I wanted to share with him -- and, through him, the President -- my dismay at the extraordinary cordiality Ronald Reagan had displayed toward President Mikhail Gorbachev of the Soviet Union during their meeting in Geneva early in December of the previous year. Such warmth contrasted with Reagan's recent public denunciation of the "Evil Empire." I thought that such effusions could only weaken the Western perception of the great danger that the Soviet Empire represented. When supping with the devil, goes the English proverb, use a long spoon.

batr.org...

Modern US Foreign Policy: New World Disorder?

In his book "After Victory: Institutions, Strategic Restraint and the Rebuilding after Major Wars" G. John Ikenberry considers the New World Order (NWO) to be: "The type of order that emerges after great wars [and which] hinges on the ability of states to restrain power institutionally and bind themselves to long term commitments".

Thus, according to this model, there are two components for establishing order on an international level. Since the beginning of the 20th century politicians have considered the concept of a New World Order on at least three occasions: Woodrow Wilson's fourteen points and the idea of Open Diplomacy in 1919, Truman's world Republic and Marshall Plan 1945 - 1949, and George Bush's Thanksgiving speech in 1989 advocating a world in harmony based on democratic principals and healed from the old wounds of the Cold War.

Over the past ten years the US has become involved in regional conflicts in which it claims its own interests are at risk. Thus, US involvement in conflicts beyond its borders and are justified as largely defensives measures carried out to protect its interests rather than for reasons of imperialist expansionism. US foreign policy actions over the past ten years might be explained from the "realist" point of view, a theory of international relations which argues that the only aim of every state is that its perceived interests are expressed in terms of power. The United States, while claiming to be a liberal democracy also pursues the realist goal of world domination.

To legitimize the existence of NATO, for example, the US has created the notion of peace building and humanitarian intervention although, logically, there must have been at least partial dissolution of the structure after dissolution of the Warsaw Pact. Yet the United States government has "reinvented" NATO to justify its existence in the post-Soviet world. Thus, NATO troops are no longer explained as necessary to thwart Soviet expansionism but in order to foster and sustain democratic institutions in both East and West Europe.

The old Soviet charge that NATO was nothing more that a US-dominated military alliance intended to spread US imperialism in Europe was largely dismissed when it was made some fifty years ago. Rather, argued NATO's defenders, the US and the "free" world had the duty to organize a defensive military force to counter perceived Soviet expansion. Yet the Soviet Union has collapsed and NATO continues, which suggests that there was at least some merit in the original Soviet charge that NATO was intended to foster US imperialism with or without the threat of Soviet expansionism. NATO has been used most noticeably in Serbia and Kosovo, and it is doubtful that the purpose of NATO's intervention was anything other than siding with the pro-US Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), regardless of that organization's own tainted past. As present, many countries from the former communist block, such as the Czech Republic and Hungary, are now NATO members, and there are plans to bring all of the former communist nations into NATO, including the Baltic States and Ukraine. While the goal of defending Europe against communism has been dropped from NATO's agenda, it is hard to avoid the conclusion that NATO is one effort of the US and it's allies to expand their control and influence into areas once out of their control. In short, the US is engaging in imperialist expansion.

The politics of imposing democratic values through economic sanctions or military threat has grown to dominate the foreign policy of the United States. Structuring the entire world into two camps of terrorists (or "axis of evil") and the anti-terrorist coalition creates the danger of "labelisation" of sovereign states which become "persona non-grata" in the system of international relations. The outcomes of such politics are seen in the events of 9/11, terrorists attacks in Israel, Phillippines, Somalia, Spain, and the forthcoming war in Iraq. All this has created an instability in the previously secure system of states and breaches the UN Security Council Charter.

www.prof.msu.ru...

Foreign Policy has become a key part of the Bush administration and some have gone on record to say that the US foreign policy is basicly the building blocks to a new world order. Or is it? The old saying goes, "America only does something if she gets something in return" meaning that America will only do something if the country benefits from it as a whole. This could mean lots of things from oil to money, land,etc and this does seem a selfish act.

But all these views on America could be push aside and seen as typical anti-American rubbish, but its it really? The War on Terrorism has become a basic "with us or against us" march ascross the world to fight terrorism in any part of the world. No country is really safe. But can terrorism give America the right to flex an extreme foreign Policy on the world??

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Numerous, infact. Think how a Bush second term has started off as. Two countries have become the next possible target, Iran and North Korea. These two countries are racing for nuclear arms to "protect" themselves from threatening forces, America and her foreign policy see it differently.

The effects on the world are going to be huge, we might even see nuclear weapsons being used if America goes to war with North Korea or Iran (Iran dont have nuclear weapsons yet), but you can see the effect on the world is going to be huge. We might see a nuclear holocaust due to two nations using nukes.

The New World Order is forever getting stronger and with a Bush second term, its going to get even more powerful, more and more countries will be getting sucked under its belt of control. The New World Order is pulling up to the station now, and its coming in very fast.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So the NWO will help the U.S./world be put back inline?

I do agree that the NWO will have good effects on the world, but I also think that it will have it's set backs:

If there is only 1 government for the entire world...how will they be able to controll everyone and keep track of what they are doing. How will the world stay safer?

What if the NWO crumbles to peices.....then who will be in charge?

The NWO will not be here for awhile, there is still somethings that need to be clerified to make this happen, if it DOES happen.

I am for it and against it, it just depends on the way you look at it. Maybe I don't understand fully about what the NWO is or how it will work, but I do know that the world needs a change.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by CHICKST3R]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Our rights are being taken away through:
The Patriot ACT
The Patriot ACT II
The New Drug Act
Changing of the 22nd Ammendment (?)
Limits on weapons (UN or UK are enfocing them?)
China (Cant sea words such as Freadome, Human Rights, ect) on the internet.

LEX

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hey Surrealist i agree thay are takeing things away also .....evr notice that each year they have a new law forbbiding us from doing something each year even though the year befor that it wasnt illigal?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If NWO excists its gonna take centuries to implement at the speed they are progressing.Why America so important in all this?.In a country that is so patriotic l find it difficult to believe anybody good realisticly believe they could control it`s population.And what about Europe at the moment EU in turmoil part of the plan l doubt.In order to bring one idea you have to remove the opposing side,Whilst the EU leaders may well agree eventually bringing the people into line will be impossible.

top topics

join