It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mystery Revealed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Interesting thread.

I had read somewhere about Astronauts undergoing radical changes in personality... experiencing some sort of euphoria and overall acquiring a new perspective on life.

It was theorized that such changes were caused because their bodies magnetic field were suddenly placed outside of earths magnetic field... which apparently causes interference. In space, they were free of any magnetic field which caused the change....or something on those lines.

I don't know the exact science behind this, but it seemed like an interesting theory.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

always better to get any truth from the horse's mouth. now you know who the horse is. you could check out their books ive posted a link to amazon. i think there is an ebook version as well if u prefer that. but you see where they say "he has 'Developed' a diadic pair symbolism? well he didnt really Develop it as in invent it. it's ancient knowledge and everyone who experiences samadhi is given the same knowledge. or rather, it is exposed to them upon the gift. the eyes become filled with light and truth is seen under the landscape of every living and inanimate thing and including the sun.

ive mentioned before in other posts.. even without any physical interaction.. having never met or colluded ever.. 2 ppl on opposite sides of the world experiencing samadhi will preach the same thing. Is that not the truth of God at work?

then defying all odds they come forward to preach this truth in the face of all those who have come to a consensus against them. they stand alone and fearless, not even of death. not having experience 'near death experience' but having truly died and born again.. filled with the spirit.

study but remember practice is more important than study if you want to achieve this.. and you should. and remember that everyone who experiences samadhi will teach and write of the same thing albeit in different ways.

eat my friend, eat to your hearts content, i have given you a map and shown you where priceless treasure is. x marks the spot and so does a cross and a dot! this place where i lead the horses has many troughs to quench the thirst of all the horses in the desert, and the camels too. but it is up to them to drink and see that they do not die.
edit on 27-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ok so now out with your revelation. We all want to hear it. You gave us this, now for part two as said in your original thread.. Can't wait.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

If you still thirst, then it because you did not drink. and if you did not eat, then of course you will still be hungry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Nothing edible here that we haven't already eaten. Bring on the soul food.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join