It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is walmart bending to custumers demands over m4 clones

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Someone take a dump down your burrow this morning? (next to the wal-mart where they sell machine guns)
edit on 26-6-2013 by EA006 because: added info to sort of stay on topic

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

I really don't care TBH. Call it what you like.....

So you don't care about facts? I'm not intending to be argumentative, but one of the problems in this debate (RE GUNZ) is that there is a lot of ignorance on the subject and people do not even know what they are asking their politicians to legislate about. Ignorance is how politicians get one up on you. They bank that many voters will not be able to see through their bullcrud.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Look, i don't care. Americans love their guns, i understand.
It kinda amuses me though that you feel the need to over-defend comments about guns.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by NavyDoc

Look, i don't care. Americans love their guns, i understand.
It kinda amuses me though that you feel the need to over-defend comments about guns.

Sorry. I've always been a stickler for keeping factual information correct.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Oh I envy you.....

It's almost 100 degree here today. I hope your range has shade cover. lol... One here does but boxed in to make a little hot house of each station and the other is concrete tables in the open sun.

I know... I may go up to some land my family has this weekend. I can make my own little range in the woods and with all the shade I could want or need. Hmm... That's very tempting to think about.

(As for the direction of the chat? Of course we both know after seeing this same chat with the same points and same arguments dozens of times.. lol. All that changes are the faces and the names, huh? Still.. Always new folks that don't know some nifty stuff like the Class III part, right?)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Serdgiam

Oh I envy you.....

It's almost 100 degree here today. I hope your range has shade cover. lol... One here does but boxed in to make a little hot house of each station and the other is concrete tables in the open sun.

I know... I may go up to some land my family has this weekend. I can make my own little range in the woods and with all the shade I could want or need. Hmm... That's very tempting to think about.

I really dont like a lot of ranges, to be honest. Where I live, there are rules about forest land that are pretty inviting to responsible shooters though. It may be the same where you live if you havent already explored it!

(As for the direction of the chat? Of course we both know after seeing this same chat with the same points and same arguments dozens of times.. lol. All that changes are the faces and the names, huh? Still.. Always new folks that don't know some nifty stuff like the Class III part, right?)

Yeah, I cant deny that. It is unfair of me to assume that everyone involved has no interest in educating themselves and learning on the subject. It usually becomes pretty clear after just a post or two whether they are just obsessed with knee-jerk emotional responses, or are interested in facts and education. You would think the anti-gun crowd would be the most interested and educated on gun safety, but the opposite is true.

What you wrote out probably isnt known by everyone, and in that, I think it was a good contribution.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It says a lot about you in the replies you have posted when you assume that i know nothing about your fire-arms and associated laws.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

EA006... I assumed and said no such thing. Although the word is "Firearms" not "Fire-arms". Given the literal text of your message? You couldn't really have expected me to miss that, could ya? lol......

Your approach, tense and location for terminology and opinion led me to believe you're not of this nation for the natural citizen variety. If my guess was in error, well, I do apologize for that. It becomes so automatic in trying to determine that on an international site like this, mistakes absolutely get made and my bad in a serious way if I assumed something so basic, to be wrong on it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Isn't the IRS supposed to have them for their "audit teams" ?

I saw on here somewhere that some IRS employees were being trained to shoot things.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You're right. And the spelling can be both. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Nvm I just don't care to get into this...

edit on 26-6-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Wow you really are uneducated when it comes to guns,
before you spout off about things you obviously have no clue
about, please do your self a favor and at minimum look the
information up online about them.

Sadly it just makes you look stupid to call a AR a "Machine gun"
I know you are more educated than that, do your self a favor and
read a little. It may not only educate you on what you are talking about,
but might also open your mind a little on the subject.

Saying a AR is a machine gun is like saying a butter knife is a sword.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Yawn. Here comes the band wagon..............

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
back on subject,

i hope they do get more in stock, i still have yet to pick one up
was thinking about it before the prices shot up, and just could
not justify what many were asking, i know some of the shops here
locally still have a huge mark up on them, was in one the other day
they were still asking $1500 for a .223 nothing super fancy.
i'll hold off till the prices drop down a bit more before i seriously consider
one again.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

While I thought what you meant was clear, you shouldn't be surprised that our American cousins get upset when anyone except an American mentions guns or attacks their culture.

That said, it amazes me you can buy a semi automatic rifle at a supermarket! Sugar, eggs, bread, semi-automatic rifle, spaghetti, sausages...

Maybe the brand name is 'I can't believe it's not a machine gun'

edit on 26/6/2013 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EasyPleaseMe

I noticed.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
My local walmart has M4 clones. Also Patriot Outfitters at the post PX has tons of PMAGs.

The market is finally going back to normal. Now hopefully ammo starts to come down in price again.
edit on 26-6-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

Whats the difference between an M4 and an AR15?

Ive found that Walmarts in the southern and western states carried ARs for a long time.

As someone else has mentioned, Walmart has always carried them. The difference being that now they sell very quickly especially since they only charge $1100 for the 6920. Less for the Sigs and others.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Well the M4 has a select fire configuration.

AR15s modeled after the M4 are only semi-auto.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
got four ar's at our local wall mart(kalispel) recently. before and during the pannic buying only ones that stayed in teh case were the .22 ones but got a bunch of m-4 and ar type rifles at ours now

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join