It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the recent anti Islam Attacks in the UK false flags

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

When i was in a jail in the north of england a few years back the wing i was on was a mix of lads from different ethnic backgrounds. The white lads (majority) always played pool on unlock and the Asian lads didnt like this. Most of the Asian lads had morning jobs as cleaners of the wing and deliberatly put graffitti of swastikas and other racist statements against asians all over the pool table. They then reported these these "racist" attacks to the wing governor and the pool tables were removed so no one could play pool and the racial tensions on the wing rocketed, i think this is the same principles at play not really government false flags IMO

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

Quadrocopters can be really stable, i dont mean cheap copters you can buy from stores, people who are really into rc copters tend to build those themselves and find a good materials which is strong and light. Hubby also has this as a hobby and also shoots videos of landscapes with GoPro camera.. asked him if that could be possible spraying walls with those and answer is it would be very easy !

This is one video i found from youtube which shows you how stable these copters can be.

edit on 27-6-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

Exactly, Muslims are aware of how any perceived prejudice against them will be seized upon, and whites will come in for attack and censure, my both Muslims and white useful idiots. Remember in 2006 when the 12 Danish cartoons mocking Islam appeared in Jyllands-Posten, another three supposedly depicting Mohammed, far more offensive than the others, were drawn up by Danish Imams and sent across the Middle East. This had the desired effect of inciting Muslim rage across the world. Even when these extra three cartoons and their suspect nature had been discovered, certain news networks, including the BBC, continued to maintain that Jyllands-Posten were responsible for these particular cartoons, one of which was merely a photo of a comedian in a pig costume. The Imams continued to insist that these cartoons were Danish and declared that their inclusion was to "give an insight in how hateful the atmosphere in Denmark is towards Muslims.”

Meanwhile there are numerous examples of Muslims attacking Mosques and properties owned my Muslims, and leaving racist graffiti or 'EDL' at the scene in an attempt to implicate whites.
counterrevolutionuk.wordpress.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join