It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ugly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

That doesn't make sense, please answer my question.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ

That doesn't make sense, please answer my question.
I already answered that question but you may ask him to see if I was right or not,from his point of view.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Trauma of any kind can cause one to harden there hearts. This does not make one ugly.

Hardening of the heart due to a past trauma causes individual's to react to incoming tests in different ways, as if the soul is learning to soften or harden more, this again is not ugly.

Loving unconditionally the ugly parts of people even when they don't want that love would be the true path of the Divine? Would it not?

Is there really a ugly? And until oneself experiances those trauma's for themselves is it right for one to call another ugly? Would this not harden the already impenetrable fortress of the heart they already put up?

You can soften a heart through compassion and unconditional love even when the responder doesn't show it, the mortor holding that casting they put up will start to crumble.

Does the Divine not see the beauty in the ugly? Or ugliness that humanity shows?

Are we that advanced to say otherwise?

Life and Soul paths are a crazy venture's and all souls on this planet need to experiance the good, the bad and the ugly. This does not make one greater than the other, this is all a learning process.

Just some food for thought~
edit on 26-6-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

wait wait from what i read i thought the only one to judge the ugly souls or the twisted souls is the big cheese almighty. The rest arent supposed to judge at all
Yes but we can help them one way or the other,before that.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Is there really a ugly? And until oneself experiances those trauma's for themselves is it right for one to call another ugly? Would this not harden the already impenetrable fortress of the heart they already put up?
Much suffering must be met before the beauty of the ugly will be seen,it is a hard road for the ugly souls but in the end everything will be just fine.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Like the story of Beauty and the Beast, the Beast is not Ugly though the heart was hardened so much that his appearance was that of a groteque beast with primal instinct. It wasn't until young Bell came a long and showed unconditional love that the true nature of the beast manifested into the prince he truelly was.

A long journey indeed, showing that compassion and unconditional love to those that exude the ugliness inside is a trying and tiring effort for any that walk the path of the Divine.

A path not greater or lesser for either, for who is the lesson truely for?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

A path not greater or lesser for either, for who is the lesson truely for?
For the path itself.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

very true, I have known many people like that and I feel very judgmental around them.

It is odd because my very presence is guilt and conviction to them. I read somewhere that "the presence of a just man shines a light on the man of hatred, who's ugliness betrays them in the in the light."

I do not mean to be proud but I know exactly what you mean, and I'm sure others do, but they may be too humble to even think so.

Peace to you, pi
edit on 023030p://333 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

It is odd because my very presence is guilt and conviction to them. I read somewhere that "the presence of a just man shines a light on the man of hatred, who's ugliness shines in the darkness."

I do not mean to be proud but I know exactly what you mean, and I'm sure others do, but they may be too humble to even think so.

Peace to you, pi

Because in the presence of the truth they begin to feel the pressure of that truth,because truth is the light that shines in darkness,and those who live in darkness are afraid of the light.

Peace to you too my friend.

edit on 26-6-2013 by piequal3because14 because: they

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yes, they may become restless and even angry. I can't help but be proud in such a situation so please pray for me. I become proud of the Presence of my Lord within me and His justice enacted.

A few times I have even heard words from the demons who infect these souls. Such an evil feeling I have in such moments, although I feel protected, I feel anxiety for their situation.
edit on 023030p://333 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yes, they may become restless and even angry. I can't help but be proud in such a situation so please pray for me. I become proud of the Presence of my Lord within me and His justice enacted.

A few time I have even heard words from the demons who infect these souls. Such an evil feeling I have in such moments, although I feel protected, I feel anxiety for their situation.
Expression of the thought they can have before justice in enacted may be the final battle which those demons give before they will loose that battle,for in the end those souls to come back where they belong to,and that is in the light.

I would rather feel a hopeless love by giving them hope for whatever their choice might be.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I live in love hated by the others.

Here's one for you, gorgeous:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

A few times I have even heard words from the demons who infect these souls. Such an evil feeling I have in such moments, although I feel protected, I feel anxiety for their situation.

Who makes these accusations? Who attributes it to demons? Who has these evil feelings? Who is anxious? Who is it that takes offence? Who is the judge here?

Always you. It is your anxiety you feel, for only your situation.

Pray for one from which accusations come? Pray for one who conjures demons where there are none? Pray for one who conjures evil where there is none? Pray for one who takes offence in God's creatures? Pray...for that?

Be proud. You speak no one's justice but your own.

Ugly.

edit on 27-6-2013 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

"Be proud. You speak no one's justice but your own. "

It is true, I speak of my own experience. I can only tell you what I know and these things I know and these things I judge.

I do not mean to be in any way mean to anyone, but the certain ones who are spoken about truly do exist, but I know what you mean Les, and I cannot blame you for feeling the way you do about my words.

My ugliness is always before my face that is why I have trust in God's mercy. I have mercy on poor souls but it would be better if they had mercy on themselves. And perhaps I am a monstrosity and I am proud for saying so, but somethings I cannot help but judge.

The situations I attribute to demons have a supernatural feeling, they have a supernatural sound, from the core of my being I quiver at the thought. Perhaps it is just me, but if you had experience what I am trying to explain you would not blame me for feeling the way I do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join