It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Hernandez handcuffed, taken into police custody

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just woke up from a long nap to see this. Well, I hope the truth does come out . Whatever he did, I hope he gets nailed for it. Like many others, I would assume, I'm a bit tired of rich people getting there way just because they have money.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
When it rains, it pours...

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) -- FOX 25 has learned exclusively that investigators are looking into Aaron Hernandez as a possible suspect in a double murder that happened on July 16, 2012 in downtown Boston.

www.myfoxboston.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Wowzers! That article gives little info so I wonder what they are basing that on. This is going to get very interesting, as if it isn't already, in the coming days and weeks. Plus, there's the charges in Florida, I think, of him shooting someone there also.

That's a bizarre twist to the tale. Thanks for the post.

Here's what all the sites are saying right now, but this just broke a few minutes ago so naturally there aren't many details.

FOX 25 has learned exclusively that investigators are looking into Aaron Hernandez as a possible suspect in a double murder that happened on July 16, 2012 in downtown Boston.

The men were identified as Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu. The FOX 25 source said the men, who worked at a cleaning company in Dorchester, had just left a bar in the area.

Furtado and Abreu were sitting in the front seat of the vehicle when witnesses said the occupants of a gray or silver SUV with Rhode Island plates opened fire on it. The surviving victim was in the back seat. Investigators believed two others in the car fled the scene.

fansided.com...
edit on 6/27/2013 by TheSpanishArcher because: Added Info

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSpanishArcher
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Wowzers! That article gives little info so I wonder what they are basing that on. This is going to get very interesting, as if it isn't already, in the coming days and weeks. Plus, there's the charges in Florida, I think, of him shooting someone there also.

That's a bizarre twist to the tale. Thanks for the post.

I don't know, but they are probably basing it off of similarities between the recent murder. Silver SUV (owned by Hernandez), .45 caliber slugs, gang style hit/shootings, etc...The ballistics report on this will be interesting.

Hernandez was questioned in a double shooting several years ago while playing football for Florida, but there was insufficient evidence for an arrest. There is another case in Massachusetts, in which a guy has filed a civil suit against Hernandez; alleging that Hernandez shot him in the face at a nightclub.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
How dumb is this guy? Been looking for more info on this. There's been another arrest and they have also searched his uncle's house, but this picture takes the cake. It's from his time in Florida, 2009

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 6/27/2013 by TheSpanishArcher because: Forgot Link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join