It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Ison, the biblical connection, and our possible end

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

And yes there have been too many studies to spend wasting my time on you at this point. Here's the impact site.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-6-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

OK, So sense there is not going to be an impact event involving ISON, then all of this flood and fire and brimstone stuff has no relevance. You have now discredited your own theory. I'm glad this has all been settled now.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
OK. Any more disruption will result in posting bans.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

"For several days around January 12, 2014, Earth will pass through a stream of fine-grained debris from Comet ISON," says Wiegert. "The resulting shower could have some interesting properties.
science.nasa.gov...

Where do you think that debris is coming from?

your link is chock full of Could(s). Perhaps'...and Speculation... with hypothetical 'models' as the Doctors basis... Somehow i don't count his article as being practicle or really scientific

what i do find interesting is that some people are speculating that ISON may be the long awaited Blue Kachina comet of Hopi Prophecy
If It indeed will come to have a blue tail comet in Oct/Nov 2013

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The new Karnivool filmclip 'We are' tells of the exact story of what you are talking about right now. About a poisonous comet coming, birds falling from the sky, and the fear attached to it.

Find the moral of this clip.

You may then understand what I mean by 'there are powers at work looking over us far beyond your understanding'.

Humankind will not perish, even if all life on the planet does. Pay close attention to the children trying to tell their father, who does not listen to what they are trying to tell him. Also notice the 'Pyramid' symbolism around the singer and guitarist, and the daughter touching her fathers forehead at the end to symbolise her wish for him to 'wake up' and open up his 3rd eye.

It is something that is well known by the awakened new generations on this Earth who understand the 'We are' of our existence.

No fear my friend. No fear.

edit on 29-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Very good my friend!

It's all rising of the new Age, the new religion and the new understanding of man.

There is nothing to fear.

Christians believe 'the rapture' will see them ascended. They don't realise that they will be those left behind when the timeline is reset.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I do not have the specifics on how exactly a comet will cause a flood but I do know from my own UFO experience as well as all of the studying I have conducted trying to explain my own UFO experience,

Clarification please

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm not comfortable talking about my own experience publicly.

"Are you serious??"
edit on 1-7-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I'm not comfortable talking about my own experience publicly.

"Are you serious??"
edit on 1-7-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

I m not asking for your experience.

I am asking for clarification on how you don't have specifics but know from your own Unkown Flying Object experience as well as all the studying trying to explain your UFO experience.

All the unknowns and lack of specifics makes me question how anything known other than "not knowing" can be concluded.

But you say you know.

If you know that there will be a flood from a passing comet then you can explain how and why you know, all your unknowns leads a reader to believe you are just parroting some one else s words.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
OP

any chance of explaining what you mean with

"the science of what if"

I assume as its written that its the science of speculation.

Ideas in science can be formed from speculation and research ensues, however I was hoping for some clarification on what you mean with the science of "what if"

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

I think NASA probably did take a close look at it, but I remain convinced now that even if there is a credible threat to Earth they wouldn't inform the general population for fear of social chaos - it's a horrible thought but I think we would only ever know hours before.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by korkythecat
I think NASA probably did take a close look at it, but I remain convinced now that even if there is a credible threat to Earth they wouldn't inform the general population ...

Whats with the NASA obsession?
There's a bazillion astronomers around that have nothing to do with NASA.
You could even be one yourself if you buy a telescope.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm not saying Comet Ison is THE DOOMSDAY scenario most of us have been hoping for since 2012.

But I will say that the scenario with the Earth passing through the tail of the comet harkens to a great movie from the 80's that now may be viewed as prophecy.

So I recommend watching this now to bone up for your own survival.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So what your saying is this will be the last piece of tail any of us will ever get?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Anyone else worry that this kind of topic will only foster astrophobia? I've seen plenty of "Nibiru" videos on youtube last year and it got me thinking that nowadays more and more people are looking at the sky just to see if something will fall on them.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaitain
Anyone else worry that this kind of topic will only foster astrophobia? I've seen plenty of "Nibiru" videos on youtube last year and it got me thinking that nowadays more and more people are looking at the sky just to see if something will fall on them.

I know anyone would think its 1613 not 2013

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
All I keep thinking about is "Night of the Comet"

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join