It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Ison, the biblical connection, and our possible end

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

If it rains peroxide, I would be concerned with planetary I.Q.s plummeting... we'd all be bleach blondes...

**DISCLAIMER**

I do not think blondes are stupid. It's called sarcasm. All I need is a bunch of blondes trying to blow up my car. Exhaust pipe burns are painful, and I really don't want to be involved in that lawsuit...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherStacks
I wouldn't worry about the hydrogen peroxide. The thermodynamics favor its spontaneous decomposition to water and O2. Light, heat, and pH can accelerate this...ever notice the peroxide you buy for the home comes in a brown container? It's light-sensitive.

Actually you remind me.

I remember a lot of historians have conjectured that a lot of the Earth's present water came from possibly Comets / meteors.

So really I am open to floods as well as fire storms or even a non-event.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

That was an interesting post thank you for bringing up your unique perspective.
It is food for thought, and I welcome it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Ok I cannot find you quoting the bible as people claimed. Maybe I am skipping around too much?

I saw you refer to Noah briefly as an aside, an isolated statement.
Which is relevant because all of human history needs to be examined closely, every culture or civilization or anything. It's all on the table.

Rejecting these things without actually knowing for sure or having hard evidence based disputations combined with eloquent explanations...is unreasonable.

You even said in the title of the thread "Possible"....it was speculation based on various other things you found prior and were interested about.

Aside:
3. A parenthetical departure; a digression.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
liberty,

On March 13, 2013 a Catholic seer heard from Our Lord. He called the comet coming, the "blue star." People wonder, is it Comet ISON? There is a celestial, a comet prophesied at the time of the Great Warning.

A message given after the message to Sadie Jaramillo, Our Lord to John Leary ~ Comet ISON is a "sign" of the prophesied Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17 & 1 Cor 3:13).

The Great Warning is the worldwide "awakening", every person on the earth will be given a personal life review like an NDE. A gift from God to change hearts, save souls. And it will also be a warning about the anti-Christ and his evil plans.

God bless you,

+ + +

Tuesday, May 7 2013

message to John Leary (excerpt)

www.johnleary.com...

...Jesus said: “My people, some of you are aware of the Ison Comet that will come close to the earth around November and December. I showed you this in an earlier message, but I did not mention the significance of this comet. Your astronomers are telling you that this comet will appear as brighter than a full moon. I told you that the meteor over Russia was a sign of a war coming. Now you are seeing how Israel is protecting itself by a second bombing of potential missiles in Syria that were headed to Hamas. I also gave you a sign of the coming financial problems after Pope Francis was elected. Now, I am telling you that this comet is a sign of the coming Warning. I will not give a date for the Warning, but I have told you many times that it is close. In the vision of the circling stars, you could tell that this was connected to the Warning. Once the Warning occurs, events will be moving quickly to allow the Antichrist to come into power. My faithful need to have your backpacks, tents, and sleeping blankets ready for when you will have to leave for the safety of My refuges. Have trust and faith that I will protect My faithful from the evil ones.”

Jesus states in prophecy for a lot of years, a celestial, a comet is coming at the the time of the divine worldwide awakening. And coming around again at the Chastisement.

This is found in Revelation, chapter 6, less a few very holy people, we will all wish to hide, for the rocks to fall on us as God shows everyone in an NDE like life review, the state of their soul. To prepare, start a daily prayer life and make frequent with true contrition, confession of your mortal sins. Catholics go to Confession. You will not feel the spiritual pain of seeing your CONFESSED sins during the awakening (Catholics hear called the Great Warning).

www.drbo.org...

Matt 16-13-17
[13] And the STARS from heaven fell upon the earth, as the fig tree casteth its green figs when it is shaken by a great wind: [14] And the heaven departed as a book folded up: and every mountain, and the islands were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and tribunes, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of mountains: [16] And they say to the mountains and the rocks: Fall upon us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth upon the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of their wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Darn
Now I gotta start packing up all the glass dishes we have so they won't break during that move that was foretold in Revelations. I suppose I am going to have to double wrap them and double box them also, just as if I sent them somewhere by UPS.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by FatherStacks
I wouldn't worry about the hydrogen peroxide. The thermodynamics favor its spontaneous decomposition to water and O2. Light, heat, and pH can accelerate this...ever notice the peroxide you buy for the home comes in a brown container? It's light-sensitive.

Actually you remind me.

I remember a lot of historians have conjectured that a lot of the Earth's present water came from possibly Comets / meteors.

So really I am open to floods as well as fire storms or even a non-event.

I'm really not looking to debunk or ruin the fun, but I wouldn't bet on flooding. From what I can see (unless I've made a mistake somewhere, of which I'm fully capable), this comet is only putting out about 60 kg of water per minute. By definition 1kg of water = 1 liter. Over a 24 hr period you would get 86,000 liters of water. Sounds like a lot until you compare that an "Olympic-sized" swimming pool has a capacity of about 2.5 million liters.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
Well I guess it's time for another tall glass of Usquaebach and start listening to some music.

Cats around the world must be getting really jealous with us right now with all the near death, end of the world encounters we have survived in the last 2 years.

LOL,Good song,
Whats ATS without a weekly doom & gloom thread?

Well heres another song to party on with during "the end".

~Cheers~

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You are still doing the same, talking about scientific data, but not giving any source material. If the data is real, and is out there find it and present it to us.

I could say "new scientific data says that comets are made from marshmallows" But without a source for my information no one takes it seriously.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Explain to me why we may experience glowing blue clouds with this comet, something never experienced before, yet nothing of this nature was ever recorded or talked about from the Halley incident? It's not comparable.

The meteors that Ison produces will be electrically charged throwing off massive amounts of hydrogen and oxygen creating a glowing blue electrical display. Have you ever seen or read about anything like that happening before?

LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Comet ISON is set to be the comet of the century as it possibly brightens enough to outshine even the full moon. Much of that brightness will come from the hundreds of thousands of pounds of dust shed by the comet as the sun heats it up. Already, ISON is shedding around 120,000 pounds of dust per minute. Comets that pass as close to the sun as ISON will shed even more dust. Astronomers now believe the dust from ISON will eventually fall to Earth. Comet ISON wills peep past both sides of Earth as it makes its way around the sun. The dust it leaves behind will be pushed outward by the solar wind. Around January 12, astronomers predict the Earth will encounter this dust and pass through the cloud over the course of several days. Earth will basically be caught in a double-whammy meteor shower with dust coming from two directions. The dust will be very fine, with the largest particles expected to be only a few microns across. This means the dist will not spark a traditional meteor shower that can be easily seen from Earth. That much is a disappointment, however the dust is expected to fuel another phenomenon - noctilucent clouds. Noctilucent clouds are clouds that form about 50 miles above the earth's surface, pretty much at the edge of space. At such a height, the ice crystals that form around the dust will reflect sunlight to the Earth long after the sun has set for observers on the ground. Astronomers say such an event in unprecedented and while they have a good idea of what to expect, they can't be sure exactly what will happen. They do predict the grains of dust will eventually fall to the surface of the Earth, slowly filtering down out of the atmosphere over several years.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

from Wiki

Hydroxyl

"Lunar and other extraterrestrial observations:

In 2009, India's Chandrayaan-1 satellite, NASA's Cassini spacecraft and the Deep Impact probe (the one the other poster was stating was the source for the fact of Hydroxyl detection in comet tails) have each detected the presence of water by evidence of hydroxyl fragments on the Moon. As reported by Richard Kerr, "A spectrometer (the Moon Mineralogy Mapper, aka "M3"), detected an infrared absorption at a wavelength of 3.0 micrometers that only water or hydroxyl—a hydrogen and an oxygen bound together—could have created."[1] NASA also reported in 2009 that the LCROSS probe revealed an ultraviolet emission spectrum consistent with hydroxyl presence.[2] The Venus Express orbiter has been continuously sending back Venus science data since April 11, 2006. Results from Venus Express include the detection of hydroxyl in the atmosphere."

Hydroxyl cannot exist on its own on Earth (with gravity). In a vacuum like space it certainly can and has been prooven to exist from numerous sources.

Now whether the effect of these molecules will be as the OP states is diffcult to agree with scientifically, but the presence of hydroxyl molecules in the comets coma is prooven as fact.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

lol all this end of the world talk. I think I shall put some good music on and smoke some Mary Jane, and all will be well

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Didn't the earth pass through the tail of Haley's comet in 1910? They all thought it would be the end of the world then as well. Not that I am not looking orward to yet another end of the world party!! I just hope my liver can hold up until the real one.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

edit on 26-6-2013 by whatnext21 because: nobody ever reads what i post so removed

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Wow what a load of utter nonsense. I survived Haley's comet and so did everyone else. H202 in space doesn't get to earth.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13

You are still doing the same, talking about scientific data, but not giving any source material. If the data is real, and is out there find it and present it to us.

I could say "new scientific data says that comets are made from marshmallows" But without a source for my information no one takes it seriously.

It's not my fault you have not been following even one comet mission NASA has performed over the last 12 years. If you had been paying attention to even one of them you wouldn't be trying to disprove 2 + 2 = 4.

Just because I can't find a CNN article or a foxnews editorial, more like I'm not going to waste much time proving 2 + 2 is correct to someone like you, doesn't mean what I'm saying is inaccurate. First scientists wanted us all to believe comets were big frozen snowballs leftover from the creation of our galaxy but test after test has proven the absence of water and ice. So now the scientists want to try and save their embarrassing asses by claiming, "oh well it's still water and ice it's just hard to find," type of nonsense.. All the while being completely fooled by the process of discharging hydrogen by proton bombarded silicates and the ionization taking place as the electrical discharge happens. Atoms being jetted from the comet and undergoing photo-dissociation where the molecule evolves into possibly much more dangerous chemical compounds.

Just like the laughable climate scientists who are TOO BIG TOO FAIL. The current comet scientists who refuse to recognize the newest data and continue to try fitting a square peg in a round hole make rediculous statements in order to attempt to hang onto the old data. The incoherent arguments for believing comets are made of water and ice are quickly becoming the new laughing stocks of ignorance. You sir fall into that same group of people who refuse to accept new and better science in order to protect the status quo.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
sites.google.com...

edit on 26-6-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter

Wow what a load of utter nonsense. I survived Haley's comet and so did everyone else. H202 in space doesn't get to earth.

So you're telling me comet Ison has no chance of any trace of it's jetting chemicals to enter the Earth's atmosphere while at the same time every scientist known to man who's studying Ison says the "dust" will be trapped in our atmosphere and continue to fall to earth over a period of years?

Should I take your word for it or a field of scientists who specialize in this area? What do you think?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Trying to attack me, does not make you right.

because i do not believe everything on the internet, and ask for a source to all the material you keep referring to does not give you the right to make judgments on who i am or what i am.

i have not once made a personal statement about you, or attacked you. I have not commented on the type of person i believe you to be.

I think it is clear to all, when you express that "Just because I can't find a CNN article or a foxnews editorial, more like I'm not going to waste much time proving 2 + 2 is correct to someone like you" what type of person you are, that will state something and then not even be bothered to waste time backing up your statements.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13

Trying to attack me, does not make you right.

because i do not believe everything on the internet, and ask for a source to all the material you keep referring to does not give you the right to make judgments on who i am or what i am.

i have not once made a personal statement about you, or attacked you. I have not commented on the type of person i believe you to be.

I think it is clear to all, when you express that "Just because I can't find a CNN article or a foxnews editorial, more like I'm not going to waste much time proving 2 + 2 is correct to someone like you" what type of person you are, that will state something and then not even be bothered to waste time backing up your statements.

I don't want this to turn into a pissing match. I've backed up my arguments with truthful and factual statements. If you choose to ignore or call it lies well that's certainly your prerogative but don't tell me what I'm saying is false simply because I didn't post a CNN article to corroborate my statements. That's ridiculous.. Anyway, at least two or three other people have posted scientific article's that link and prove some of my statements. I thought that would at least be enough to let down your shields mate. It's clear to me no information will be good enough for you unless it's signed off by rupert murdoch or bill oreilly.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

And i am asking for Proof that what you state is Factual. Why is that so hard for you too do?

If you make a "Factual" statement, you should have material to back it up.

YOU haven't given ANY information, you make statements and then rely on others do prove the point for you.

Its lazy, and shoddy posting.

I am done with you and this thread.

edit on 6/26/2013 by Mythos13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join