It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash of Light in Phoenix 9:10 pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
IKN could be nothing.. was in my room, happened to look out the window, saw a huge flash of very bright light to the south east. went outside, saw nothing. area of 35th ave and W McDowell. just wondered if anyone else saw anything.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Hi,, I was out watering our grass and trees and I did see what looked light a flash of Dry Lighting to the South of our home. I'm not far from you.
There is a nice breeze from the east blowing.
Yes, I wish it was more too, like another Triangle, Silently moving low and slow

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

OK yeah it did seem like it was lightning. I have been out a lot since and haven't seen anything else.

Yep, nice breeze out and would be nice to see that huge triangle, as you said, low and slow

We are gonna fry this weekend!! Stay cool

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
reply to post by guohua

OK yeah it did seem like it was lightning. I have been out a lot since and haven't seen anything else.

Yep, nice breeze out and would be nice to see that huge triangle, as you said, low and slow

We are gonna fry this weekend!! Stay cool

Fry is not the word I'd use,,, More Like Bake With Out The Shake!
We just got back from visiting family and friends in China.
Harbin China high temp, was 73 degrees.
Try and stay cool or wet or both

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hopefully we get some Monsoon action this year...I miss the old torrential downpours we used to get.

This post reminded me of the flash that was caught on that freeway cam back in March... That one wasn't lightning tho.

It was the activation of a time machine which generates a whirlwind that culminates in a cone shaped flash as the travelers depart...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if a few of the flashes and rumbles that happen when it is cloudy are actually from fireballs above the clouds. Maybe we assume that they are all lightning because of the weather conditions. I doubt if this would be common but it could happen occasionally.

Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

join