Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Reminder: Posts of ALL ATS users are indexed in Google

page: 1
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Just something I found on the About ATS page that I thought it timely to share in light of recent revelations:


All of these features come wrapped up in one of the most advanced custom-built discussion board systems. Every aspect of the board is focused on delivering a user-friendly experience with state-of-the-art search engine optimization. This means our member's thoughts, ideas, opinions, and research will be indexed by Google within days and sometimes hours.


Just in case some members weren't aware.




posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   


Sorry couldn't resist. On a serious note, all of our posts are crawled by Google and every other search engine. If you don't want your posts found out by metacrawlers, there's a forum for that



posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If any respectable member on this site wanted to say something of importance, true importance, they already know others will see or hear it if they want too.

ATS isn't the board for you if you wan't to voice your opinion in complete anonymity or in total darkness. This is the largest "conspiracy" based website in the United States that actually has the resemblance of intelligent conversation. The smart ones know they don't post completely without exception.



posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I found ATS via Google. Forgot what I was researching at the time, but I seen an ATS thread. Clicked it. Roamed around for a bit and I was hooked. Search some things and your first answer will be an ATS thread. Good looking out though,



posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Archie
 


That's how I search ATS. I just type in my address bar aovetopsecret follwed by whatever it is I'm looking for.
ats search has always failed me



posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It takes a RATS to stop a rat.

That concern was addressed long, long ago.


Just Saying.



posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Archie
 


Google et-al indexes the entire web daily, that's why they make a kabillion dollars a minute from selling search return placement. They know where everything is because their web spiders (bots) crawl the interwebs to catalog and cache the entirety of the web.

There is a way to avoid Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, etc... It's called the RATS forum, we block their spiders there.

Here you go; www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I get a 404 error from that link to the RATS forum.



posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost
 


I think you need a minimum of 200 posts to enter RATS if I remember correctly.



posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
I get a 404 error from that link to the RATS forum.

I believe you need 200 posts to view the forum.




posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That makes sense, now why not just have the page tell me that instead of the error...



posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dominar
 


Yes, that is correct.



posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
That makes sense, now why not just have the page tell me that instead of the error...

Because then the secret would get out.



posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archie
Just something I found on the About ATS page that I thought it timely to share in light of recent revelations:


All of these features come wrapped up in one of the most advanced custom-built discussion board systems. Every aspect of the board is focused on delivering a user-friendly experience with state-of-the-art search engine optimization. This means our member's thoughts, ideas, opinions, and research will be indexed by Google within days and sometimes hours.


Just in case some members weren't aware.

Thanks I wasn't aware of that.
Do you think that ATS are by datat mining and spinning concepts trying to control the minds of those anti corrupt- govt -run -by- elite ?
Lucky the(not my) ideas, thoughts and opinions change like the climate does (from spring to fall).



posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
P.S
Sorry , I'm just trying to get up my posts so I can be a RAT too.



posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archie
Just something I found on the About ATS page that I thought it timely to share in light of recent revelations:


All of these features come wrapped up in one of the most advanced custom-built discussion board systems. Every aspect of the board is focused on delivering a user-friendly experience with state-of-the-art search engine optimization. This means our member's thoughts, ideas, opinions, and research will be indexed by Google within days and sometimes hours.


Just in case some members weren't aware. [/quote


thanks, didn't know about it.


does this mean that now i'm somebody ? ]












how'd my comment get mixed with your quote?? i messed up??
and again, oh well.
edit on 27-6-2013 by thishereguy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I always knew this.
But it is nothing to be worried of. Google has millions and millions of sites indexed, I'm sure it even has some of greater importance that ATS.



posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums
 


Great then! This is my 200th post and I think I'll have a little look in there



posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by Archie
 


Google et-al indexes the entire web daily, that's why they make a kabillion dollars a minute from selling search return placement. They know where everything is because their web spiders (bots) crawl the interwebs to catalog and cache the entirety of the web.

There is a way to avoid Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, etc... It's called the RATS forum, we block their spiders there.

Here you go; www.abovetopsecret.com...


If you can block the spiders to the RATS forum, can you not just as easy block them to the rest of the forums throughout ATS? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that would be interested to see this take place.



posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark
 


Of course they could, but why would you want this treasure trove of information not searchable to the outside world. Most people here probably ended up here searching Google for some conspiracy or other alternative news and found a link to an ATS thread about it. I know for me, for the last 5 years or so whenever I heard something on C2C or similar programming I would search Google with ATS in my search specifically to find ATS threads on the issue. I not only disagree that most would want their posts not indexed, I think it would hurt New membership rate and I personally don't mind if the world has access to my opinion, I came here to share it and the more people it's available to the better. If everything was a secret here how could we even claim to be trying to spread truth and denying ignorance.
edit on 6/28/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join