It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I bring you all meat. meat that you will eat! that you will taste and touch with your very own senses and know that it is good. you will see that your brothers have eaten and they do not die. for it is indeed good.

Now.. if we can get past my dramatic introduction, i'd like to have everyone know that i will be bringing to you revelations of this world which will follow beginning this week. Be ready because im going to first create a thread in which i will not be the one telling you the revelation.. you all will tell me! i wont tell you what the revelation is beforehand and you will know it and speak it before i ask the question.

my next thread, as i will present it, will answer a mild question about this world. nothing extremely big.. but indeed very deep and large. forgive the air of mystery for i would release it tonight but it deserves an introduction. i will bring you gold, that will answer the question to a conspiracy without a doubt for the answer to a question sought by many!

this will be something entirely new that i have not revealed to you before. but as i said, it is mild, yet a valuable answer to a valuable question. and it is not i that will reveal it, ybut by what i present you will reveal it to yourselves!

Namaste

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Most excellent!
I await the revelation!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Is the meat you bring a big, juicy ribeye steak? If so please bring the customary mushrooms and sweet onion to accompany it- I will be happy to do the cooking!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Is the meat you bring a big, juicy ribeye steak? If so please bring the customary mushrooms and sweet onion to accompany it- I will be happy to do the cooking!

you will have steak, but how big it is will depend on the size of your mouth and how much room you have in your stomach.. LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
I bring you all meat. meat that you will eat! that you will taste and touch with your very own senses and know that it is good. you will see that your brothers have eaten and they do not die. for it is indeed good.

Now.. if we can get past my dramatic introduction, i'd like to have everyone know that i will be bringing to you revelations of this world which will follow beginning this week. Be ready because im going to first create a thread in which i will not be the one telling you the revelation.. you all will tell me! i wont tell you what the revelation is beforehand and you will know it and speak it before i ask the question.

my next thread, as i will present it, will answer a mild question about this world. nothing extremely big.. but indeed very deep and large. forgive the air of mystery for i would release it tonight but it deserves an introduction. i will bring you gold, that will answer the question to a conspiracy without a doubt for the answer to a question sought by many!

this will be something entirely new that i have not revealed to you before. but as i said, it is mild, yet a valuable answer to a valuable question. and it is not i that will reveal it, ybut by what i present you will reveal it to yourselves!

Namaste

So basically this thread is NOT a "REVELATIONS!" thread, because there are no revelations revealed in this thread. This is just an introductory thread to introduce the fact that at some point in time in the future, you will be posting an ACTUAL REVELATION of some sort.

Man, why I even bother clicking on such threads and wasting my precious earth time with them I have no idea....but if there are mods out there, is it not against the board rules to basically spam thread?

In other words, you aren't allowed to just post random threads announcing that you are going to post more threads in the future. The threads should contain some manner of content, and not just a statement such as:

"I am going to reveal something amazing to everyone on this board in a future thread, but not in this one."

Silliness. Just plain silliness and a waste of good ATS server space IMHO...two thumbs down!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

do not yet be dismayed.. for you will not have to wait long. u may receive it as soon as tomorrow as time allows.. but now i must rest. it will also take some preparation. i ask that you be patient for not long.. it will be my very next thread that i create.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

do not yet be dismayed.. for you will not have to wait long. u may receive it as soon as tomorrow as time allows.. but now i must rest. it will also take some preparation. i ask that you be patient for not long.. it will be my very next thread that i create.

So why did you not just wait until you were ready to post the information, and then post the ACTUAL information? This is just prediction spamming. Not trying to be mean at all, perhaps you should have posted this in the predictions section of the site and not the conspiracies in religions section? hmm...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

not at all.. there is no prophecy involved here.. indeed it is of conspiracy in religion as you will soon come to know.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Better hurry you could be upstaged by God . This thing in the Middle East could erupt pretty quick .

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Sorry beat you to it.

Just joking. I'm curious I'll wait. Threads like these are always fun.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I would hope you wouldn't feed someone meat that would kill them. I ain't eating your cooking either way. I wouldn't trust you as far as i can piss.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Why are you so RUDE! Jeez, you don't sound very Christ-like.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He is not Christ, he is a human, thus he is flawed and prone to error. We can only strive to be like Christ. Our effort is counted as righteousness. Our failures are repented and forgiven.
The heart of a Christian maintains the Christ-like image much more consistently than our outward behavior. Thankfully, God is a seer of hearts.

Personally, totally LOL'd at his comment and gave him a shiny blue star. I thought it was freakin' hilarious, but some of us Christians are a tad bit saltier than others. No big whoop.
edit on 6/26/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

It wasn't funny at all actually, it was rude and unnecessary.

Grow up a bit, piss jokes are only funny to the immature.

Also, how is saying something like that considered "effort" to you?
edit on 26-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It wasn't funny at all actually, it was rude and unnecessary.

Not funny to you, funny to me.
And yes, it was rude and unnecessary.

Grow up a bit, piss jokes are only funny to the immature.

I am definitely a child at heart.
To make matters worse, bodily function humor is my Achilles heel.
I will laugh like a donkey every time.

Also, how is saying something like that considered "effort" to you?

I didn't say it was. You just assumed such because you are looking for the argument in my post, not the intent.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I don't think it was meant as a joke honestly, so you laughing at it seems a little strange. But to each his own.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

I am hungry now, Isittruee... please U2U that juicy steak on the double!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
let who have eyes to see, see! study diligently.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join