It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I also have ascended

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I wish that I could give two sh*ts about this, but I can't. That might mean that I'm probably ascended as well, but if so, I'm so friggin' ascended that I don't even care if I'm ascended or not. Hell, I may not even poop today. Who cares? Not me.

I care NorEaster.

I care if you poop today.

Proper bowel movements may be the final piece in the ascension puzzle. It may be the deciding factor in whether or not one has the levity to truly ascend in the first place..

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boorabbit

I woke up awake this morning.

So is having my coffee another step beyond awake......?

I will ponder..... and get back to you after I finish my Transcendental Meditation session where I remote view the local CheerLeaders changing room.

Peace.... No I mean ... War... No I mean ....... Neutral goodbye type thingy....

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Manula

Good luck with the 'Pandoras Box' you opened

You clearly hadn't realized the high percentage of 'humour bypass' on ATS ... some of them really just don't get it and get quite annoyed by any attempts at humour not realizing that to be able to laugh at yourself is a miraculous medicine.

I think there was a need for this parallel thread ... thank-you (it made me smile).

Woody

Yeah me too. This site can be a little too serious sometimes, and its good to laugh now and again, but sometimes humour can go under the raidar, because people dont read things properly or the sarcasm/humour doesnt transcend.
Anyway Manula you made me laugh my chops off. But you never said, can you see dobbies house from there? is he in his garden naked sunbathing?

edit on 26-6-2013 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
" Proper bowel movements may be the final piece in the ascension puzzle"

Yes, Look after #1 by looking after your #2s .

Go cleanse your soul and your colon.

Vitamin C purge for everyone

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Yes. There are some pretty serious hippies out there.

Start screwing with their Chakra and they will troll you out.

edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth

Yes. There are some pretty serious hippies out there.

Start screwing with their Chakra and they will troll you out.

edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth because: (no reason given)

OOo someones gonna come and get you for that. Youll probably get beaten to death with a flip flop.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, true ascension to me means leaving earth, its a spirit thing after aligning with your true Source and Soul, being Love and Goodness, of like mind. We're like projections or fractals of our HS and when we allign, then we ARE OURSELVES. But until we're Love, Kindness and Progressing, striving to be more aware, can't see how you would connect to self.

Apathy is not ascension. Goodness isn't neutral.

Gravity is harm and its a lower thing.

This is one of my favorite posts about how we can disconnect and connect to HS and Source/Goodness/God.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The phone line home is the Love Line.

I will borrow a picture from this link.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Anyway Manula you made me laugh my chops off. But you never said, can you see dobbies house from there? is he in his garden naked sunbathing?

If he has consumed enough scotch anything is possible- he may have transcended the need for clothing altogether!

Uh oh, now the hippies may chase me with a flip flop too!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hows the weather up there Bonehead?
2nd

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I love the smell of sarcasm in the morning.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

YUP sounds like you have definetly ascended.......into a bunch of B.S. maybe!

Sorry to break it to you like this but you are officially grounded just like the rest of us and you ain't goin nowhere JUST like the rest of us, so come on back down and stop playin around LMAO

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
reply to post by Manula

YUP sounds like you have definetly ascended.......into a bunch of B.S. maybe!

Sorry to break it to you like this but you are officially grounded just like the rest of us and you ain't goin nowhere JUST like the rest of us, so come on back down and stop playin around LMAO

No way! I have ascended. But i cant say its good because i will immediately descend, so its not good or bad, its neutral feelings, i cant say its good, sorry, i am not allowed to.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

AI strikes again with his profound knowledge and intellect, in spite of his lack of experience or understanding. It's a bit paradoxical, but hey, who am I to judge?

you sir have obviously not ascended.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join