It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Second UFO near Popocatépetl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hey I couldn't find this anywhere and I thought it was an interesting video.

Normally I would dismiss images like these as bugs flying close to the screen or birds—but this one seems to me like it's unidentified, at least for the time being.

to me it does not feel like a hoax, although I admit I am far from an expert in computer graphics.

Not saying aliens yet, but I can't think of an explanation and I thought I would bring this up for discussion.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Looked like a military jet to me. Pretty sure I can make out the vertical tail.

Could be wrong though.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Difficult to make out any detail about the "flying into volcano" part.

I know, for some unknown reason UFO's apparently fly into volcanos all the time.

Although here on earth we generally don't say flew into something... we say crashed into something.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Agreed, I'm not claiming the object flew into the volcano, although whoever put the video on youtube may have.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

There seems to be other things whipping by also. If you look lower middle in the clouds / fog you will see other things wiz by..birds? Who knows... but it is a cool video anyway.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Kreyvic because: because i can't write a proper sentance

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
reply to post by intrptr

Agreed, I'm not claiming the object flew into the volcano, although whoever put the video on youtube may have.

Oh, I know. You didn't make the video. Whomever did wants us to believe thats what it was doing even though there is no direct evidence. One way to tell they were just putting this up to get attention. Which is cool.

But transparent.

Now, if the "object" had come to a sudden stop over the top of the mountain and slowly descended from view...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
in the frame 1.02 lookslike the "ufo" burn and release black smoke..

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
in the frame 1.02 lookslike the "ufo" burn and release black smoke..

Star Trek Into Darkness. Doesn't the movie open up with Kirk and Spock violating the Prime Directive to quash a volcano before some silly prehistoric race is about to be wiped out?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Star Trek Into Darkness. Doesn't the movie open up with Kirk and Spock violating the Prime Directive to quash a volcano before some silly prehistoric race is about to be wiped out?

I knew it!! I damn well knew it!! Boncho has a heart and is simpatico with the "prime directive."

What up, brudda...longtime no see!

Now, to be fair, I guess I need to view the vid...

EDIT TO ADD: I think I saw the "object" fly from behind the mtn and continue out of frame...which is rather interesting in itself if true. In that case it would be LARGE. Then again, it could be a small object that blended in with the front of the volcano.

I'd watch it again and try to be more specific...but I know Boncho will take care of that and let us know. Word.

edit on 25-6-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've seen several other vids of UFOs at Popocatepetl and they always are either flying into or out of the volcano. I've seen some where they made definite specific turns to go right into the crater.

Of course, everyone says they are ALL fake, but...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Surveillance cams have captured objects flying into AND out of that volcano. Don't ask me, Im just saying, objects have been filmed there from another angle entering and exiting the same volcano, don't ask me how or why.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
I've seen several other vids of UFOs at Popocatepetl and they always are either flying into or out of the volcano. I've seen some where they made definite specific turns to go right into the crater.

Of course, everyone says they are ALL fake, but...

where sir? i bealive in you..bring it on..

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'd watch it again and try to be more specific...but I know Boncho will take care of that and let us know. Word.

Nice to see you.

As far as the video goes... Not sure.

I'm wondering why the poster at the end says 'real o fake' as in "real or fake".

He says the video was provided by someone who left their camera out during a heavy rain. If I translated properly. In which case I'm wondering if atmospheric conditions are making something look like what we saw, or is someone hoaxing? Have to consider the latter since the source is iffy.

At first, the single object makes you think one thing, the other two coming into the frame after look like birds.

To be honest, not clear enough to call anything, verdadero o falso

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This video is a HOAX created by a mexican guy with the nickname of NAIDENMEN who
made an " experiment " in CGI using stills from photos of the volcano copied from the
Internet and then added the cigar thing with CGI very cheap in my opinion, so this is
not even a video but a composition of photos and a poor animation. This guy NAIDENMEN
gives tutorials in his channel about effects and software, you better check it our here.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Nobody bought this new volcano footage hoax except a certain moron from Tijuana named
Jesus Manuel Huerta aka jmhz71 another hoaxer who likes to videotape balloons and planes
all the time and also post copies from other users like in this case, what a pair of individuals.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Seems like I have read on another thread about the same thing that there is an airport behind the volcano and when filmed from the right angle it appears as if the planes are flying into the volcano.

I believe it was
Hermanos Serdán International Airport
edit on 6/26/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yes, an F15C out of McCarran AFB, tail # was 178892 probably on a low level training sorte for a new pilot to the wing group who just transferred from Edwards a few weeks prior.

reply to post by PheonixReborn

new topics

top topics

join