It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA War Document "The Future Is Now"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hey guys I came across this today - there's a older woman claiming this document was found on the NASA website but that they've pulled it since publishing. It's a future warfare document with lots of bio/nano-tech info. Anyone on ATS able to discern if this is real or fake?

At a 113 pages and reminiscent of the Snowden documents I honestly wonder if this is real? If it is i'd say it's one of the most significant leaks to date but I'm skeptical. Looking to start the conversation and if there's anyone who can prove the authenticity?

Some short notes on the document:
*Timeline for reducing human population
*Future war crimes/acts
*Bio-war
*Robotics & Human integration
*IT/Bio/Nano Tech
*Shortening Evolution
*EMP Use
*Exploit "CNN Syndrome" by "Capturing Americans in Primetime"
*Psywar
*Silicon Computing

NASA WARFARE DOCUMENT "THE FUTURE IS NOW"

*Remember everyone play nice! We're all here trying to discover truth not to insult one another.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Here's a video of the woman I was referring to talking about the document:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by robbystarbuck

Some of these I've heard about before.
So I'm not at all surprised.

-Human-depopulation
-Haarp
-Chemtrails
-Mind Control [Project MKUltra]

The problem is proving it goes on.
And to be honest, it would probably scare the living hell out of us if we really knew what went on behind closed doors.

edit on 25-6-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is some crazy stuff, great fine.
Everything from Blade Runner to future sci-fi cyberpunk thriller. I always said it would be cool to live in the far into the future.

And this was actually found on the NASA website?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbystarbuck
Hey guys I came across this today - there's a older woman claiming this document was found on the NASA website but that they've pulled it since publishing

Already posted here, already in the hoax bin.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i call hoax. it doesn't contain anything but speculation, and for a briefing that is only supposed to contain current technology, there sure are a lot of questions asked.

it's too lengthy for a briefing, yet too lacking in detail to remotely come across as important intelligence. looks like amateur powerpoint work.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

She is probably in her late 50s (not "older woman").....but S&F as I saw it on SteveQuayle's site.

PS It all ties into State Dept Memorandum 7277 ("Freedom from War") re universal disarmament.
edit on 25-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by robbystarbuck
Hey guys I came across this today - there's a older woman claiming this document was found on the NASA website but that they've pulled it since publishing

Already posted here, already in the hoax bin.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me reword this. So the lady is a hoax and so is files?
edit on 25-6-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I read a news article (listed on Google News) about what is referenced as the "Chew-Chew" robot that refuels itself by consuming plant life and/or flesh last year. If I'm not mistaken they are already being manufactured and tested in Maryland. I only saw the article once and when I tried to show it to the hubby later (he's from Maryland thus why the story stuck out to me) it was gone. In the article it claimed the robots would only consume dead flesh, but I thought what if there was a glitch or software virus or they were hacked and started to consume live bodies? Scary stuff!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think it's just the ramblings of a conspiracy theorist with a touch of cut and paste NASA logos. There is no meat on those bones. Hoax IMHO.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

In the article it claimed the robots would only consume dead flesh, but I thought what if there was a glitch or software virus or they were hacked and started to consume live bodies? Scary stuff!

**Robotic Zombies**

---YIKES---

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

I read a news article (listed on Google News) about what is referenced as the "Chew-Chew" robot that refuels itself by consuming plant life and/or flesh last year. If I'm not mistaken they are already being manufactured and tested in Maryland. I only saw the article once and when I tried to show it to the hubby later (he's from Maryland thus why the story stuck out to me) it was gone. In the article it claimed the robots would only consume dead flesh, but I thought what if there was a glitch or software virus or they were hacked and started to consume live bodies? Scary stuff!

Gastrobots are what they're called. They consume resources from the environment when they can't make it to an electrical socket.

There's several links to follow on the wiki page I think.

Zombie robots
now if we can integrate ninja and pirate into that we have the whole gang all in one.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
reply to post by littled16

In the article it claimed the robots would only consume dead flesh, but I thought what if there was a glitch or software virus or they were hacked and started to consume live bodies? Scary stuff!

**Robotic Zombies**

---YIKES---

I know...crazy, right? But it really was in the news. I teased my husband "Only in Maryland would they make something crazy like that!" but if you think about it, it's only a short hop from DC and the involved agencies are just a short drive to the south.

Here's a 2009 story that says the robots are "vegetarian", but the one I read last year said dead flesh as well. Wish I could remember the source, just remember that it was MSM.
Biomass-Eating Military Robot Is a Vegetarian, Company Says Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Here is website of company that makes them:Robotic Technology Inc

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
OP: Do you really need to repost the same # you already posted and already went to hoax bin and change nick to try to convince yourself that this is real when everybody provides you proofs it's not and encourage you to google over the title of this so-called nasa document to see by yourself it only exist on the woman's website ? As I stated in your other thread, the claim from the woman it's from nasa is fake. The document is faked... You'll find some document with this title on nasa website, but it has nothing to do with that...

How many times will we have to tell you and how many useless duplicate threads you'd have to create to stop your childish useless posting ?

Since double thread posting and multiple accounts are against ats terms of use, I request your ban per IP
Mods: Please do your job and ban that guy, plus move this thread to hoax bin just like it's previous duplicate have been.

Link to duplicate in hoax bin: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nobody will buy that you're not the same poster... You're the only one claiming / buying this stuff... Grow up guy...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

there is no secret if they publish into publick view..

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here is what seems to be the original document, a powerpoint presentation from 2001. Sourced here. Without the context of the speaker it means really, absolutely nothing. If you look at the last slide, the speaker is clearly addressing how these things most likely won't happen.

It's a projection of "what if's" about the future. No different than people saying by the year 2000, we'd have flying cars.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This has already been debunked. The most fake document I have ever seen. See my thread in RATS for my explanation.

It's a primer...

edit on 25-6-2013 by madmac5150 because: Can't sleep, the clowns will eat me

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

umm you very much have the wrong guy i've never posted this before? I have to say what a lovely attitude you have though...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

There's no need to debunk it. It's standard think-tank fare. Bushnell decided to sit down and stoke his pipe and pay a visit to his idea of what the future might look like. Standard futurizing. He wasn't advocating anything; he was just observing where he thought things could be heading.

The first page is the hoax. It's someone's hypersensational idea of what they thought they were reading. But the rest of the document is legit--of that I have no doubt. Common NASA/Bushnell fare....

Edit: Oh, thanks, Boncho. I didn't see your post in time. I went looking for source last night too close to bedtime, and almost found it. Yes. Common, everyday NASA fare....
edit on 6/25/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Okay, seems i've overreacted a bit after checking the other thread you posted... sorry about that... Not same kind of ellocution, not same kind of threads...
btw, you could still have done a search before posting, since the "duplicate thread" I linked was in "top topics" yesterday

Anyway, you have my appologies to have inherited my "anger" against xNibiru, poster of the other thread.
Unlike him, I gladly admit when i'm proven wrong, and appology if I overreact like here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join