It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just say NO, neo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Just say NO, neo.

New stretch goal announced, if we reach £1.5 million then we'll add another 10 playable ships to the game.

Our galaxy.  Its an awe inspiring, beautiful, vast place; with billions of star systems, planets, moons and asteroid fields just waiting to be explored, and exploited. The triumverate superpowers of the Empire, Federation and Independents dominate their core system volumes and constantly skirmish to outmaneouver one another on their frontiers. Outside their influence, in the vast majority.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

edit on 25-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is crazy, you are so right. It gets crazier.

The reptilians were real, i found a nest in a Masonic lodge, in another world. I can show you, if you want to see.

I found the other world where they are. Waiting to come through. You know how, you been trying to block them.

They managed to hack the conciousness. They been practicing.

A mason said this on my thread..

The fact that real beings attach themselves to said citizens is a manifestation of their insanity, and you can do anything you want with insane people. Thus there are (in the view of those that perpetrate these actions) no consequences for such killings. However, the Law only provides for immunity from consequences for actions perpetrated on the belligerently insane. It does not provide immunity for such actions against those who have been LED and PROGRAMMED to be insane, and who have had the truth actively hidden from them as the elite have done so well over the last 150 or so years. Especially when the ones doing the hiding are the ones perpetrating the abuse. You are seeing the whole show start to unravel (well, you could say it started back on December 12, 2012).

The elite have waited too long. They missed their shot and now are in damage control. Cowards to the end, they couldn't pull the trigger when they had us on the ropes. They had to continue floating test balloons (Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston), and now the first thing out of people's mouths when they pull their crap is "Hey this looks like a false flag!". The only thing they can do to salvage their twisted sense of pride is to burn the world. I personally don't think they will be permitted. Unam Sanctam has been nullified by those who had it handed to them as a gift. Reminds me of the devil in the book of Job.

Another this,

"game" will carry on regardless.
High Seas of commerce was once unsafe for the unaware but slowly the Captains of their own ships are awakening .
A new Digital technology to make it/them all absolutely redundant,yep,that is exactly what is needed and that is exactly where the process of creating Digitism is going.
Digitism is designed to reconcile the desparate and the despot .
Twinkies are the disposable Digitocrats but they yet know it not
What is the [nominal value] of any given human's digital hour is worth ?
Alghoritmic puzzles always makes me smile .

The BBC posted these pictures, that where spread on ats, which is crawling with masons. They give a message. look it up the theam is flight.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Then go to wiki.aloith.net it looks lika a game called elite.
Go to current events, and scroll down to elite dangerous "here it is" the click on the kick starter project, link. Look at the prices and monies pledged, and read the page, no need to watch the vids but some pics may look. familiar if you looked at the BBC message. But the aim of the game is written right here.

Here it is: www.kickstarter.com... Its been going for a week and a bit now and is nearly half way to its goal. 37 days and under 700,000 pounds to go. Lets rally around the 'Creator' and get him over the line!

In plain sight, we all know it's the elite, they are not hiding it. It's the masons, through mind control. Someone has to say NO! They put it right in our face and We were too dumb to see it. Read the comments left in my thread again.

They are practicing, and testing. To control us personally by computer. Because we don't say NO when we know that they can.

IM SAYING NO! It's time to speak the truth. We are gods too.

Where do the reptilians come into this? Go back to the main page, go into Oolite, go to ships. This is the nest, this site is illuminati/Masonic. The other world is the Internet. Now think avatar. This is all possible, and they have addmited it.

wiki.alioth.net...

All we have to do is say no. They think we are insane. For not knowing we are god, we think they are insane for thinking they are. They learned from the symbol, we learned from the word, i hope now we can understand each other.

Do you see? Read my thread neologism i posted again. It's proof of everything. In fact read all my threads. I love ats. What a wonderful place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Much love, I hope you ALL get this.

Oh and and to the false god who was nearly created, I was given a message. I though it was for mankind. But it was for you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

NEO.

Well, did I solve it? We are all insane, Now we should have no problems.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Breaking alternative something something.

I don't know....

but it's not news, is it?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Give me a minute, my head is spinning.

Er did I do something right? I feel like I passed a test.

Did I go back in time or something, This is weird.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's a fine line between "brilliant" and "effed in the head." Trust me, I know...they don't call me "Effy" for nuthin'.

Funny thing is, if I understand this correctly--and I'm not sure that I do--is that this is at least an interesting diagram of the metaphysical concept of good vs evil.

However, it's margarita and fried fish night at the GUT household, and I can never trust myself on fish night. Star for your work...time to fry some fish....

edit on 25-6-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
NO!

edit on 25-6-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Give me a minute, my head is spinning.

Er did I do something right? I feel like I passed a test.

Did I go back in time or something, This is weird.

Holy buckets!! lol

I'm soooo lost

I think it's all good now..

new topics

top topics

join