It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egypt Connection : our UpsideDown Reality, Pyramids and Spells [ our artificial moon and our hid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
- remember: the whole story is a Playout Of Future Times ;

whý did Joseph so want to see Benjamin ?
- because Benjamin was the Lord !

..the Lord was born from the tribe of Benjamin !

and Simeon, as well as Judah 3 x, were BLOCKING that !

like now !

- Forget all the nonsense about people who tell you that ' the lion of judah ' in Rev 5 is the Lord:
thats a devious Lie - that lion is egyptian Sekhmet / the Sphinx
yes i know its hard to believe: but look at the verses: it tells about the lion that he is from the tribe of judah - well: the Lord was from the HOUSE of judah, not the tribe ! [ the house of judah was the southern kingdom, consisting of the tribes judah and benjamin]
That is why John cried: because the [egyptian] lion was BLOCKING the opening of the seals !

like right now !

do i make sense please..?

3 x judah resisted......3 Rings... to have Heaven come back to earth....

that *cannot be* coincidence

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
then there is the Hindu 3 fold blockage:
in Kundalini, there are 3 "Locks" to can "let the kundalini [ the snake] to flow " :

at the root, the Brahma lock
at the heart, the "Vishnu lock "
and at the head the "Rudra lock "

no i dont endorse kundalini
its nothing more as Evils pimping up this poor frame by Evils energy

but the point here is,
that Brahma = the Spell , the same as "Judahs shriek"

..the Vishnu lock = the heart, the heart of stone, Vishnu is Anubis, who presides over the heart [ that is: imprisoning the heart] , that is why "judah lifted the large stone"

..and the third yoga lock, is "the Rudra lock" ; rudra is the stormgod, Sight , that is why "Judahs eyes dropped with blood "...since the 3d lock is about Sight

now,
in Yoga [ raising the kundalini] , certain methods have to be applied, in order to "undo those 3 locks", which basically means "inviting these 3 deities"
but , ofcourse, all a person will get, is the spiritual sphere of influence of those DEITIES -
and will therefore NOT reach Heaven
...but only the sphere of influence of these deities - ascended masters -

anyway,
the story of Joseph wanting to see his youngest brother.....and Judah 3 x resisting... IS about these three Rings....these 3 consciousnesses

..Joseph wanted Heaven Itself... but got Resisted 3 times...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

100% true

thank you..
so baffling it is, how all through history we see how Evil has legally succeeded to construct this Prison Matrix...through the aid of 3 year old Judah type souls ..disguising Self Devotion ..as devotion of Him

bless

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

well Judah...never has the high goal...she only has a "self centred" goal...she desires to be an "illegal centre"...it WAS and still IS ...Judah whom continues to give legal Right to Saturn/this Matrix Prison.. the upside down reality...aka King Solomon...the hex...

thank you for the thread

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

yes...I understand...the third intimidation by Judah to Joseph...in the book of Jasher...was Judah's Eyes...were dripping with blood = Sight...and the dripping of blood is Sekhmet.?...the Egyptin Lion Sphinx...who slaughtered..all His...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
and the moon became as blood...?

Rev 6:12...?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Speechless...... almost. Wow. You've really got something here. I have only been researching Ancient Sumer and it's connection to modern day times for about three months. I'm sure you know your way around youtube... you should check out this video called the spirit science- dimensions.
What I would still like to know though, if all this is true (the creation story of the sumerians... all the correlations.... consciousness... the flower of life.... ohm....), then what is the next step? ('
') When will we see the true moon, and how (Do the sumerians speak of the way to overcome the deception)? Is it a test to transcend consciousness levels.. to change our frequency so to speak? I so look forward to hearing from you... your egregious (the good definition('
') ) post has certainly got my brain spinning.
edit on 8/2/2013 by bananabond because: Still learning how to post without errors... tehe! Sorry if the video didn't embed right! I'm still new to this.

edit on 8/2/2013 by bananabond because: Crap. Forgot to state how long I had been researching Ancient Sumer. DOH!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join